rep delay

Plasmaball

Gold Member
Sep 9, 2010
How long does it take for rep to adhere to your account? I was at 1092 today. Got a pos rep from joe amd went down to 1088....ayup....just got another and 1089....tomorrow I expect to be at 23rt0.

If it went down, and you didn't see a neg notice, it's possible you got negged by someone on your ignore list. That will tend to get buried in the CP list and be hard to see, but there is a way to open it up.

How long does it take for rep to adhere to your account? I was at 1092 today. Got a pos rep from joe amd went down to 1088....ayup....just got another and 1089....tomorrow I expect to be at 23rt0.

You might want to get a life

If it went down, and you didn't see a neg notice, it's possible you got negged by someone on your ignore list. That will tend to get buried in the CP list and be hard to see, but there is a way to open it up.

i only have koshergirl on my ignore list.....she does neg me a lot, so you could be right.

and just looked and nope

Last edited:

Somebody on your slime list is hitting you while on ignore.

Somebody on your slime list is hitting you while on ignore.

cant be, I unignored Allie, who is the only one on my ignore list. The rep doesnt show her doing anything, unless it wont show up regardless.

Its just an observation i noticed over time and found it interesting that you moves up and down kind of at random. I honestly think there is just a small board delay or something.

Forum List

Back