Adding in smileys request?

BDBoop

Platinum Member
Jul 20, 2011
Don't harsh my zen, Jen!
Gracie just suggested this one, and I thought maybe if the admin was so inclined, we could swap in some new ones for ones that rarely if ever get used? Maybe?

25sml3q.jpg

I tried this when I first came back the second time and was met with silence. But I wish you good luck!

and this one...

wv8yll.jpg

*full disclosure: above stolen from Gracie

Wait -- there wuz a similar thread a few months ago -- I lost it when my computer crashed...

Last edited:
This one's useful from time to time...
impatient.gif

That previous thread had a finger-drumming one that was good too...

And
snore.gif

Last edited:
impatient.gif

And
snore.gif

This one might be useful when the same old, same old keeps on being posted!

sleepy-emoticon-yawning.jpg

impatient.gif

And
snore.gif

yep. Couldn't believe we didn't have a sleepy smiley :) I have to remotely host this one: The "waiting smiley" rocks too :p

Last edited:
One of the funniest smilies I ever saw was a standing stickman who falls straight on his back fainting. I think his mo was :faint: or <faint> (this goes back in time some years, but I still laugh to think of that funny smiley.) I've searched the web over but not found it. It may have been Worldcrossing, which is no more, at least it wasn't after it closed down. :dunno:

and this one...

wv8yll.jpg

*full disclosure: above stolen from Gracie

Wait -- there wuz a similar thread a few months ago -- I lost it when my computer crashed...

I started one that had a shitload but alas...it kinda floated off and is pages gone somewheres.

Help yourself, Sherry. Just copy the url and use it or save it to your own. It ain't going anywhere. They will be hosted forever on my tinypic. Even USMB can use that url where they are posted, if they want.

Forum List

Back