Rep. Bill Pascrell (D-N.J.) is asking Pelosi to refuse to seat members of the next Congress who backed Trump's election challenges

Status
Not open for further replies.
On another forum the decision not to seat is highly approved by the dem majority there. They view the reps supporting Trump's legal efforts as traitors...to be locked up.
Dems are declaring a full-on Nazi blitzkrieg to reduce the United States under absolute despotism? What did you say?

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/...to-refuse-to-seat-lawmakers-supporting-trumps

Rep. Bill Pascrell (D-N.J.) is asking House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) to refuse to seat members of the next Congress who back President Trump’s effort to challenge the election.

The demand comes as more than 120 House Republicans, including Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy (Calif.), have signed an amicus brief supporting Texas’s election lawsuit in the Supreme Court.

The suit is asking the court to prevent Electors from finalizing President-elect Joe Biden’s victory in Georgia, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania and Michigan.
“Stated simply, the men and women who would act to tear the United States Government apart cannot serve as Members of the Congress,” Pascrell said in a state
If the impeached president trump had received 80 million votes, and the House majority was Republican, the House Republicans would be demanding their Speaker see to it the Democrats, who had dared challenge the validity of the November 3rd election, be charged with sedition. Not simply refuse to seat them.

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/...to-refuse-to-seat-lawmakers-supporting-trumps

Rep. Bill Pascrell (D-N.J.) is asking House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) to refuse to seat members of the next Congress who back President Trump’s effort to challenge the election.

The demand comes as more than 120 House Republicans, including Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy (Calif.), have signed an amicus brief supporting Texas’s election lawsuit in the Supreme Court.

The suit is asking the court to prevent Electors from finalizing President-elect Joe Biden’s victory in Georgia, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania and Michigan.
“Stated simply, the men and women who would act to tear the United States Government apart cannot serve as Members of the Congress,” Pascrell said in a state
This guy didn't get the Unify memo, did he? What a jerk.

On another forum the decision not to seat is highly approved by the dem majority there. They view the reps supporting Trump's legal efforts as traitors...to be locked up.
Dems are declaring a full-on Nazi blitzkrieg to reduce the United States under absolute despotism? What did you say?

You have to admit, even if you dont like the the dems, they fight tooth and nail for their agenda.

Funny that this guy seems to think the proper response to false charges that democrats stole an election is to actually go all out and steal some elections....

What a moronic idea.

Funny that this guy seems to think the proper response to false charges that democrats stole an election is to actually go all out and steal some elections....

What a moronic idea.
And the «proper response» is to let the Democrats take over? NO.
No one is letting them take over anything.

If you do not want them to control the house then win some more elections. That simple.

Or continue to bitch about stolen elections without a single shred of evidence, lose and then wonder why you have no influence. Up to you....

Or continue to bitch about stolen elections without a single shred of evidence, lose and then wonder why you have no influence. Up to you....
I am not interested in «influence» as such. They are the ones who unjustly seek «influence» and control over my life.
The gun control has got to go. The Democrats have to be forced to give up.
Their continual encroachments and infringements on my civil rights have to be stopped.
The Democrats must be held to account to the last penny for their progressive social invasions of my privacy, and their contempt for my private property.

Yes, they will forever be the fools they are, and anti democracy.

I am not interested in «influence» as such. They are the ones who unjustly seek «influence» and control over my life.
The gun control has got to go. The Democrats have to be forced to give up.
Their continual encroachments and infringements on my civil rights have to be stopped.
The Democrats must be held to account to the last penny for their progressive social invasions of my privacy, and their contempt for my private property.
What is gaining control over your life, speak up who is controlling your life?????????????????

Bill needs to be immediately beheaded in public.

Executions need to start NOW!!!!

Isn't Herr Pascrell tearing Congress apart?

The nation is getting close to civil war. The Dumbocrats hate the democratic process.

The nation is getting close to civil war. The Dumbocrats hate the democratic process.
democrats are like a serial killer BEGGING the police to "stop me before I kill again"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back