Renters can now breathe a sigh of relief through Executive Order....Watch this folks!!

Persistence Of Memory

Diamond Member
Oct 1, 2019
Libturds: "Dammit. I could care less about those paltry renters. Trump is helping someone and it drives us just F krazy".
I would rather seen them thrown in the streets to use as a campaign ad about homelessness. GD you Trump".

Libturds. I already said your response.

Follow the Science. Right Libturds??

Watch this folks.............................Implosion Maximus

More free shit from the free shit party of irresponsible people...It only covers people who have federal mortgages or rent federal apartments. Just a few million. I thought the GOP was all about the individual responsibility and not giving away the cow?

More free shit from the free shit party of irresponsible people...It only covers people who have federal mortgages or rent federal apartments. Just a few million. I thought the GOP was all about the individual responsibility and not giving away the cow?

Those State's Rights are a bitch, eh?

We learned to vote ourselves things. Your sarcasm will really sound well when the government can no longer afford anything much. Or a lot less. At some point it slows down.

Libturds: "Dammit. I could care less about those paltry renters. Trump is helping someone and it drives us just F krazy".
I would rather seen them thrown in the streets to use as a campaign ad about homelessness. GD you Trump".

Only the truly retarded wouldnt see this as a Drumpf attempt to get reelected if its even true.

Only the truly retarded wouldnt see this as a Drumpf attempt to get reelected if its even true.
LOLOL. He's been talking about it for a bit pal. Go kick the cat.

Well, since you Democrats won't let things go back to normal.....somebody has to do something.

Trump is just trying to minimize the damage from Democrats and their riots.

Weird how they like free shit when repubs do it isnt it?

We learned to vote ourselves things. Your sarcasm will really sound well when the government can no longer afford anything much. Or a lot less. At some point it slows down.
I am not the one throwing out freebies in an election year, Trump is. It doesn't benefit me but it does Trump......

They say hurrah when a Republican does it and doom when a Democrat does it.

Hey Moonbeam. You would be screaming if all these people were thrown in the street. Which way is it??

Well, since you Democrats won't let things go back to normal.....somebody has to do something.

Trump is just trying to minimize the damage from Democrats and their riots.
I am no democrat and I don't control anything but what goes on in my house on 43 acres...Normal is subjective to your skill and buddy we have been busy this year working away our life for money...I have no idea what you are saying about being normal.

Hey Moonbeam. You would be screaming if all these people were thrown in the street. Which way is it??

I don't scream when people get evicted I show them how to exist without the hazards of capitalism that is unstable.

He's always talking about shit he never does. This will be the same unless it benefits him for the election.

I am not the one throwing out freebies in an election year, Trump is. It doesn't benefit me but it does Trump......
Trump is not a Conservative. Somehow you keep alluding to that. He is more a populist moderate. His agendas have been backed by near all elected officials of both parties over the years. Something changed. Our opportunities to get most of the things under control eroded over the decades. We have promised payouts that we have a tougher problem doing and kept making more.

Foreclosure immunity is a bad idea

does the law also say the the landlord does not have to pay his mortgage, insurance or property taxes?

He's always talking about shit he never does. This will be the same unless it benefits him for the election.
DOW up near 500 points.

They say hurrah when a Republican does it and doom when a Democrat does it.
Dumbass.....Trump would not be doing it if YOU Dummycraps didn't make it necessary.

Forum List

Back