Renewable Energy Replacing Obsolete Fossil Fuels

By it's owners and management establishing policies that help the nation, the community, the needy - something that indicates the profit motive isn't ALL they have.

By it's owners and management establishing policies that help the nation, the community, the needy - something that indicates the profit motive isn't ALL they have.

yikes...........talk about waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay off in the assessment. Renewable energy policies screw over the poor HUGE. This is well established. Anybody who says otherwise is either a fool or is simply naïve. Upon request, I could post up about 10,000 links clearly displaying this.

And of course, green energy is ALL about profit, just like oil, coal or any other kind of energy................duh.

Hundreds of thousands of people per year die from fossil fuel caused pollution. You're a evil person skookerasbil for laughing.

s0n.....you just need to buckle up your chinstrap in life. Your implication is laughable. The world is what it is and screaming bloody blue murder about it isn't going to change dick. You mental cases who feel guilty about burning fossil fuels are..........mental cases. Matthew...........your signature screams :spinner::spinner:k00k:spinner::spinner:

Its a connect the dots thing for these people.........fixed only by meds, and Im serious too. OCD is a devastating disorder.

Nobody is opposed to "green energy", stupid. We just don't want to be forced to stop using reliable fuel until the "alternative fuel" is developed. Can't you understand that simple concept?
Yes, I get the concept. You are an unwitting tool of multi national energy corporations. You believe people shouldn't be energy independent, you want them to be slaves.
Only a lefty moron such as yourself could conclude that from what I said. Talk about a tool.
End slavery now! Take down that Exxon flag.

You're fighting the wrong war here El Capitan. Exxon has virtually NOTHING TO DO with generating electricity in the "lower 48 states of "merica".. And your street banner level of understanding of what it takes to power this country reliably every day -- is in question every time you raise the "energy independence" flag as well..

Because generating ELECTRICITY in this country --- HAS BEEN independent from imports for close to forever..
Last thing folks want --- is for the street theater eco-frauds (Know Anyone of Them?) to be in charge of energy policy when they obviously don't even have a basic understanding of the topic..

But it doesn't have to MAKE SENSE -- does it? All your sniping and agitation is for a LARGER purpose... Isn't it?

As far as Cali goes. When they COUNT large scale hydro (which is all over 80 yr old now) it looks that much more impressive. But the ecos don't LIKE large scale hydro -- so sometimes they don't count it. Same with "biomass conversion" which SOMEHOW BECAME green when "garbage incinerators" were renamed. Without those 2 --- not much has actually changed in the mix.. Except that Cali can hide the HUGE amount of imported electricity under "Other" in their charts..

Nobody is opposed to "green energy", stupid. We just don't want to be forced to stop using reliable fuel until the "alternative fuel" is developed. Can't you understand that simple concept?
Yes, I get the concept. You are an unwitting tool of multi national energy corporations. You believe people shouldn't be energy independent, you want them to be slaves.

If someone wants to be "energy independent," no one is stopping them. Why should it cost consumers and taxpayers hundreds of billions of dollars?

I find it funny how a bunch of poor fuckers blindly defend the super rich that stab them in the back. These oil corps don't give a damn about America! That's a cold hard fact.
how does a corp. give a damn or anything?

Which points out corporations aren't people and should not be treated as such. Citizens United should be trashed immediately.

And yes energy stockholders are nervous because global warming continues to get worse and the writing is on the wall.

Renewables = 98% Of New US Electricity Generation Capacity In June
July 28th, 2015 by Zachary Shahan

Renewables 98 Of New US Electricity Generation Capacity In June CleanTechnica

Adding rooftop solar electricity generation capacity to FERC’s monthly report on new electricity generation capacity, here’s CleanTechnica‘s latest update on new US electricity generation capacity.

For the month of June, the story is that 44% of new capacity came from wind power, 41.5% came from solar power, 13% came from biomass, and 2% came from natural gas.

For January through June, the renewable share drops a bit. All renewables came to 78.4%, with almost all of that from solar and wind (75% of the total). Natural gas jumped up to 21.4%.

Of course, the story gets a lot worse when you look at total electricity generation capacity. Solar and wind together come to 7.6%, and all renewables come to 18%. Still, it was nice to see that more coal capacity was retired in June and some oil capacity was also retired. According to my calculations, coal capacity is actually down to 26.6%

Fucking amazing! Go stick this in your pipe in smoke it all you that question it.

I find it funny how a bunch of poor fuckers blindly defend the super rich that stab them in the back. These oil corps don't give a damn about America! That's a cold hard fact.

Which points out corporations aren't people and should not be treated as such. Citizens United should be trashed immediately.

And yes energy stockholders are nervous because global warming continues to get worse and the writing is on the wall.

So the government should be able to arbitrarily confiscate the property of corporations without due process of law?

If someone wants to be "energy independent," no one is stopping them. Why should it cost consumers and taxpayers hundreds of billions of dollars?
THIS!!!!!

So the government should be able to arbitrarily confiscate the property of corporations without due process of law?
especially if they disagree with the governments path forward. Definitely

Renewables = 98% Of New US Electricity Generation Capacity In June
July 28th, 2015 by Zachary Shahan

Renewables 98 Of New US Electricity Generation Capacity In June CleanTechnica

Adding rooftop solar electricity generation capacity to FERC’s monthly report on new electricity generation capacity, here’s CleanTechnica‘s latest update on new US electricity generation capacity.

For the month of June, the story is that 44% of new capacity came from wind power, 41.5% came from solar power, 13% came from biomass, and 2% came from natural gas.

For January through June, the renewable share drops a bit. All renewables came to 78.4%, with almost all of that from solar and wind (75% of the total). Natural gas jumped up to 21.4%.

Of course, the story gets a lot worse when you look at total electricity generation capacity. Solar and wind together come to 7.6%, and all renewables come to 18%. Still, it was nice to see that more coal capacity was retired in June and some oil capacity was also retired. According to my calculations, coal capacity is actually down to 26.6%

Fucking amazing! Go stick this in your pipe in smoke it all you that question it.
amazing the smoke and mirror act you like to spew in here. Let's see the total grid equivalent to these figures friend.

Too bad it's not true! All those renewable resources are there, they just don't work. Out by Palm Springs there are acres of wind turbines. Just sitting. They don't work. They haven't worked for years. They kill birds, so they just sit.

The solar panels on my property AND boat in Coronado, Ca (San Diego) are working GREAT! The house is 10,000 sq/ft. The most current electric bill is $68.00.

As I've stated MANY times before. Were going after alternative the wrong way, It should be at the SOURCE, not the delivery.

Here's an interesting tidbit. Nevada Energy is taking 120 days or MORE to put new solar online. Online; Five minutes to install a meter. Gee, I wonder what Nevada Energy is afraid of? Of course, the Republican appointed PUC has been helpful <sarcasm>

Windmills kill birds? What's wrong, the NRA not getting credit for selling AMMO?

Forum List

Back