Reminder: the economy does better under democrat presidents

Oh really the first actual metric under Obama is somehow his fault? Derp!

That's ONE example. Look at the unemployment rate for the first five years O'bummer. He was clearly an underachiever, and Democracked run house and senate always spells bad news.

I'm so sorry I spoiled your thread with my chart (post 93). Not really, but you'll post another BS thread and we can do this all over again.

Lol you people are such childish simpletons. Her dumbass we both know why you left out Biden’s chart. It would obviously show the unemployment rate is lower now than it was under Trump.
It should be lower after pumping $7 trillion into the economy. Inflation is higher, mortgage rates are higher.

Moron there was no six year recession under Obama. The Bush recession ENDED 6 months into his first term. There has been job growth ever since.
You wouldn't know job growth if it bit you in the butt.

That's the trouble with you morons, you parrot what you hear on CNN without the foggiest clue about what it all means.

Might as well save your breath. No one believes the DNC bullshit anymore. Because we live in reality, not some bullshit leftard fantasy.

Lol you people are such idiots. Obama’s recovery was adding 100,000s of jobs per month. That isn’t slow you Neanderthal. The recovery took longer because of the sheer amount of jobs lost in the Bush recession. Gee how surprising I have to tell you which president presided over that particular recession

Who is "you peoplel" ? You, being a constant contender for the board moron award, have no place to talk.

Adding jobs that were lost is something my long-since dead great grandmother could have done better than Obama.

And the Obamarecession was one of the worst, most drug-out, poorly managed affairs in the economic history of this country.

Shovel ready that and pull your head out of your ass.

Lol you people are such idiots. Obama’s recovery was adding 100,000s of jobs per month. That isn’t slow you Neanderthal. The recovery took longer because of the sheer amount of jobs lost in the Bush recession. Gee how surprising I have to tell you which president presided over that particular recession
Obama killed thousands and thousands of auto-related jobs that are not apt to come back anytime soon

at all. He also made it much more costly for people to have vehicles.

Used car lots, car washes, detailers, mechanics, auto parts stores, junkyards.

All poofed by Cash4Clunkers.

The worst that could be said about GW is that he was ineffective at corralling scum of the Earth dimocraps.

OTOH, it IS why we elect Republicans. Not so much because they're wonderful but to stop scum of the Earth dims.

In that regard he was a failure. But he also had some pretty big fish to fry after 9/11

Didja know, The Rapist Clinton had OBL dead to rights on at least 2 occasions and refused to take him out
Did you know H.W. Bush used to have the Bin Ladens over for dinner quite regularly?

Forum List

Back