Reminder America - Obama Didn't Over Promise. -video

This was the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow and our planet began to heal;
:uhoh3:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FpBBLsolRUk]Reminder America - Obama Didn't Over Promise. - YouTube[/ame]

:badgrin::badgrin: They don't make cartoons like this--for nothing--:badgrin::badgrin:

The-Obama-Promise.jpg

Nope,just about how he is likely the most Corporate-Owned President in American History. He merely works for GE and several other corporations. And he's actully right in your face with it. GE CEO Jeffrey Immelt his "Jobs Czar?' Yea nothing to strange or corrupt about that. It's actually laughable but in reality it's just sad. His followers have been duped so badly.
Which makes Obama one of the largest hypocrites on the planet. You think the Republicans will hammer him on it? (Once they find thier spine)? Doubtful. Some Repubes are just as guilty.

Well unfortunately they all work for the same Bosses. Bush & Obama are employed by the same Global Elite Globalists. So the Republicans will not criticize him on this. Just check out how much money Obama has received fom big banks. It dwarfs what Bush and McCain received. His followers are just poor dupes. It is what it is.

I'd like to know who these people are...Bilderbergs? :disbelief::eusa_whistle:

Which makes Obama one of the largest hypocrites on the planet. You think the Republicans will hammer him on it? (Once they find thier spine)? Doubtful. Some Repubes are just as guilty.

Well unfortunately they all work for the same Bosses. Bush & Obama are employed by the same Global Elite Globalists. So the Republicans will not criticize him on this. Just check out how much money Obama has received fom big banks. It dwarfs what Bush and McCain received. His followers are just poor dupes. It is what it is.

They're certainly a part of it. But there are likely other even more powerful and secret global organizations involved. The Global Elite Bankers run the show. The whole Republican vs. Democrat fued is just Show Biz. They all work for the same Bosses. I know it's easy to dismiss this as "Crazy Conspiracy" stuff because i used to do that myself. But now i've just come to accept reality. The New World Order Globalist agenda is real.

True enough, his promises were all cons designed for gullible drones like you.

You keep thinking that genius.

You finally read about Zionism yet? Find out how wrong you were?

Really, anything you say just sounds so funny now after reading that shit.

HOW IRONIC!

You're just a stupid anti-Semitic bigot who isn't even worth responding to.

I have never said anything anti-semitic, nor am I an anti-semite.

At least to try to have some basis for your insults before you hurl them, Jesse Jackson.

Your squid ink defense doesn't work when you call everybody who disagrees with you an anti-semite.

You're sounding like LadyGunSlinger at this point.

Last edited:

They're certainly a part of it. But there are likely other even more powerful and secret global organizations involved. The Global Elite Bankers run the show. The whole Republican vs. Democrat fued is just Show Biz. They all work for the same Bosses. I know it's easy to dismiss this as "Crazy Conspiracy" stuff because i used to do that myself. But now i've just come to accept reality. The New World Order Globalist agenda is real.

You think this is why the TEA Party and those that were elected under that banner are scoffed at by both parties?:eusa_whistle:

You think this is why the TEA Party and those that were elected under that banner are scoffed at by both parties?:eusa_whistle:

Well it's certainly why a guy like Ron Paul could never be elected President. He openly opposes the New World Order Globalist agenda. Therefore he cannot be President. The Global Elite would never allow that to happen. The only ones who can win are fully endorsed and supported by the Global Elite Bankers. Barack Obama is the biggest Global Elite Banker-funded President in our History. He even beats out George Bush. They just sold the people on that whole 'Messiah' thing. They knew most would buy it. Hey,I wish this stuff was all just "Crazy Conspiracy" stuff but it just isn't. It's the sad reality.

Forum List

Back