Remembering the Nakba

louie888

Gold Member
Oct 24, 2016
upload_2017-5-16_10-48-29.jpeg

upload_2017-5-16_10-49-6.jpeg

upload_2017-5-16_10-49-27.jpeg

upload_2017-5-16_10-51-46.jpeg

69 yrs later, we are still here, all over the world, keeping our keys & hope that every day passes we are getting closer to return

upload_2017-5-16_10-51-2.jpeg

I didn’t sell my house they stole it...

IN IMAGES ~~ REMEMBERING A PROUD LAND THAT ONCE WAS

Arafat used to hand out keys and fake deed he printed in Beirut.

Remember how arabs betrayed their own

Syria running over those traveling on the roads. The bodies crushed under the tanks as they moved south.

Arabs did this, not the jews.

Refugees were just expendable pawns in a much larger game the arabs kept loosing.

• Banned
I wont even respond to those disgusting lies. Show some class, if that is possible for you and troll all the other threads you enjoy.

• Banned
View attachment 126919

View attachment 126920

View attachment 126921

View attachment 126923

69 yrs later, we are still here, all over the world, keeping our keys & hope that every day passes we are getting closer to return

View attachment 126922

Who had it first?
There are literally 100s of threads where you idiots argue that. Please show some respect here, we are talking about the ethnic cleansing of 100s of 1000s of human beings... men, women, children... little kids, man.

View attachment 126919

View attachment 126920

View attachment 126921

View attachment 126923

View attachment 126922

Who had it first?
There are literally 100s of threads where you idiots argue that. Please show some respect here, we are talking about the ethnic cleansing of 100s of 1000s of human beings... men, women, children... little kids, man.

Are we talking about the Armenians by the Turkish muslims?

View attachment 126919

View attachment 126920

View attachment 126921

View attachment 126923

View attachment 126922

Who had it first?

You call me and idiot and in the next sentence ask for my respect? A clear sign of public schooling!

Please answer my question?

View attachment 126919

View attachment 126920

View attachment 126921

View attachment 126923

View attachment 126922

Who had it first?

from half a million to now 11 million. Where is the genocide.

less than 100,000 palestinians have actually been killed since 1920. and more than 2000 were killed by other palestinians.

Arab states forced more than a million jews to become refugees.

CAMERA: Anti-Jewish Violence in Pre-State Palestine/1929 Massacres

Those poor dear palestinians have tried to destroy 4 countries in the middle east beside Israel. Such love for their host countries and the hundreds of thousands that have died because of the palestinians, many in horrific ways. Too many massacred by palestinians. Too much blood spilled by them and for them.

Palestinians chose to leave rather than become Israelis. Fortunately not all. Thousands of refugees have been united with family through programs till Oslo. Many have been allowed to enter Israel for education and medical care.

Hundreds from gaza, thousands from the WB travel in and out of Israel each day.

Where is this genocide?

upload_2017-5-17_8-19-29.jpeg

A Palestinian man walks front of graffiti that reads “Returning” as Palestinians attend “camp of return” to mark refugees’ ties to lands lost in Rafah, southern Gaza Strip, during a gathering to mark the 69th anniversary of the “Nakba” (catastrophe). Nakba means “catastrophe” in reference to the birth of the state of Israel 69 years ago in British-mandate Palestine, which led to the displacement of hundreds of thousands of Palestinians who either fled or were driven out of their homes during the 1948 war over Israel’s creation.

View attachment 127085

A Palestinian man walks front of graffiti that reads “Returning” as Palestinians attend “camp of return” to mark refugees’ ties to lands lost in Rafah, southern Gaza Strip, during a gathering to mark the 69th anniversary of the “Nakba” (catastrophe). Nakba means “catastrophe” in reference to the birth of the state of Israel 69 years ago in British-mandate Palestine, which led to the displacement of hundreds of thousands of Palestinians who either fled or were driven out of their homes during the 1948 war over Israel’s creation.

This is second and third generations that were not born in the mandate but in other countries.

Israel was attacked, they did not create the war. Still failing to actually read a history book.

Secondhand equipment and salvage parts they managed to trounce 5 countries trying to destroy them.

Israel did not force the arabs to leave, arab radio, press and local palestinian authorities did. Well documented, but you probably never through to seek the truth.

Terrorist and those that supported them were the only ones to be forced to move to another village, or forced to leave. A small percentage of those who chose to leave.

Blame the arab nations for the "catastrophe".

If you read arabic I can point you to some informative books. You might be able to request electronic copies from the Cairo Library.

View attachment 127085

This is second and third generations that were not born in the mandate but in other countries.

Israel was attacked, they did not create the war. Still failing to actually read a history book.

Secondhand equipment and salvage parts they managed to trounce 5 countries trying to destroy them.

Israel did not force the arabs to leave, arab radio, press and local palestinian authorities did. Well documented, but you probably never through to seek the truth.

Terrorist and those that supported them were the only ones to be forced to move to another village, or forced to leave. A small percentage of those who chose to leave.

If you read arabic I can point you to some informative books. You might be able to request electronic copies from the Cairo Library.
TRANSLATION: JEWISH TERRORISTS BURNT SOME 500 CITIES, TOWNS AND VILLAGES TO THE GROUND AND EVERYONE THAT WASN'T SLAUGHTERED RAN LIKE HELL.

I'll just put it here...You think for Yourselves.

abbas-reject.jpg

abbas%2Bincitement.png
Abbas a Palestinian leader?
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

He is as much a leader as every other Arab-Islamist dictator. Even on those rare occasions when Islamics actually vote, they still manage to elect misfits / future dictators such as the welfare fraud kingpins in Gaza'istan. You people are your own worst enemy.

View attachment 127085

Israel was attacked, they did not create the war.
Israeli bullshit talking point.

abbas-reject.jpg

abbas%2Bincitement.png

He is as much a leader as every other Arab-Islamist dictator. Even on those rare occasions when Islamics actually vote, they still manage to elect misfits / future dictators such as the welfare fraud kingpins in Gaza'istan. You people are your own worst enemy.

He is as much a leader as every other Arab-Islamist dictator.
Indeed, installed by foreigners.

abbas-reject.jpg

abbas%2Bincitement.png

He is as much a leader as every other Arab-Islamist dictator.
Indeed, installed by foreigners.

Indeed, another of your conspiracy theories.

Forum List

Back