Remembering 9/11/01: May this country never forget the events of 9/11/01 and pass it on to our kids

I personally think we should just Nuke everything in The Middle East but Israel.
depositphotos_90800202-stock-photo-powerful-explosion-nuclear-bomb-in.jpg

so you love a country that goes out and starts wars with other countrys and murders women and children all the time. wow that just says it all right there.
Why should we be any better than the Terrorists who want to murder us? I say, if they think we are The Great Satan, then we give them a taste of HELL and turn their entire region to glass.
I personally think we should just Nuke everything in The Middle East but Israel.
depositphotos_90800202-stock-photo-powerful-explosion-nuclear-bomb-in.jpg

so you love a country that goes out and starts wars with other countrys and murders women and children all the time. wow that just says it all right there.
Why should we be any better than the Terrorists who want to murder us? I say, if they think we are The Great Satan, then we give them a taste of HELL and turn their entire region to glass.

okay now you have REALLY lost in your ramblings. boy you are going into meltdown mode now after having your ass handed to you on a platter explosives brought the towers down and Israel was behind it all.:haha::iyfyus.jpg:

The terrrorists are the neocons in the Bush administration,Obama,Trump and congress who have covered up the evidence in this and YOU are aiding them major big time.:rolleyes: got news for you,politicians in washington have ALWAYS been criminals,you might try and stop listening to what the corporate controlled media and our corrupt school system taught you and look at the evidence from independent media not controlled by them.:rolleyes:

since you are incapable of looking at evidence and facts and go into meltodown mode when you cant counter them,i am done with you. not interested in debating with someone who only sees what they WANT to see and wont look at the evidence like that one troll who keeps postings smileys in everybodys posts when he cant counter the evidence. get someone else to play your game.Im done.
You are wrong, Jihadist. Hell awaits liars, and murderers like you. I could care less if you are done with me. You have zero value to me. You are nothing but dust on my feet. If you were near me, I'd take off my shoe and throw it at you.

You will meet your doom and your fate on judgment day, but I am hoping sooner.

I think for myself, and I do not let any man tell me what to think. I research and read more than anyone you know, and all this crap people try to sell like this was an inside job are just nothing but propaganda and bold faced lies.

That is your only reason to be here, to promote your propaganda.

No one is buying it.

I suggest you invest in asbestos underwear for your eventual vacation down under.

explosives brought the towers down and Israel was behind it all.:haha:

Since the point of failure for each building was the floors where the jets struck. How did the explosive exports know which floors to place the charges to make it look like it was the fires from the Jets that caused it? Did the pilots know which floors to strike? Were the charges on separate timers too? How did they know the second building hit would be the first to collapse? Think those Israelis are really that smart?

Since the point of failure for each building was the floors where the jets struck. How did the explosive exports know which floors to place the charges to make it look like it was the fires from the Jets that caused it? Did the pilots know which floors to strike? Were the charges on separate timers too? How did they know the second building hit would be the first to collapse? Think those Israelis are really that smart?
I don't like your politics, but at least you have a clue.

Anyone studying the Engineering of the building after 911, can easily see why the building collapsed.

its weakness was that it wasn't built to withstand an impact from a 750,000 lb Jumbo Jet bigger than The White House itself, and loaded with 60,000 Gallons of Jet Fuel.

The WTC would have stood for 100 years or longer if not for that.

The way skyscrapers are engineered to this day was changed by 911.

That's a good question. Well wouldn't you know it, the impact zones in both towers just happened to be the only floors which got a "fireproofing upgrade" in previous years, which would have put work crews on the columns doing God knows what. That would have been military grade nanothermite sol-gel solution which can be rolled onto steel like paint, and would melt the steel so that all load would be transferred to the perimeter columns, giving the "sagging" impression like the towers were about to collapse.

Sol-gel nanothermite: Nano-thermite - Wikipedia

Notice that the area of these floors is where we saw the molten steel dripping out, which the shills tried to say was melted aluminum and carper lol. Here:

NIST report, "fireproofing upgrades" page 42, NIST NCSTAR1-6A https://tsapps.nist.gov/publication/get_pdf.cfm?pub_id=101041
wtc_correlation.gif

Here is a demonstration of regular thermite, notice the color of molten steel dripping is exactly what we see coming from the buildings on the impact floors.

If you would like to know much more about the technology of taking down the towers see: 9/11: How it Was Done, the Science of Demolition

Yes, whoever did it was pretty smart.

Planning the attacks was a master deed, in technical and organizational terms. To hijack four big airliners within a few minutes and fly them into targets within a single hour and doing so on complicated flight routes! That is unthinkable, without backing from the secret apparatuses of state and industry. German Defense Minister Andreas Von Bulow Andreas von Bülow - Wikipedia

I think for myself, and I do not let any man tell me what to think. I research and read more than anyone you know, and all this crap people try to sell like this was an inside job are just nothing but propaganda and bold faced lies.
I would not consider reading children's books research on the events that took place on 9/11.
Thinking for your self doesn't seem to be one of your strong points and it seems you cant Handel the truth that the events that took place on 9/11 could not have happened with out our own government being involved let that sink in.

and let us never forget who attacked us on 9/11 and why they did it.

IT WAS RADICAL MUSLIMS AND THEY DID IT IN THE NAME OF ISLAM.

Now, today, we have two radical muslim women in the US congress whose sole reason for being there is to help destroy this nation. The muslim jihad is a long term effort to put the entire world under muslim rule. their goal in the US is to infiltrate and destroy from within. These two women are but the nose of the trojan horse. We must remove them from congress and never let another muslim enter those halls.

yeah it was muslims thats WHY there were Israeli students arrested that were caught on film filming the event jumping up and down celebrating when the towers came down because it was Muslims that did it. it was muslims thats WHY you see these pics here of ISRAEL children mocking and laughing at americans who lost their lives from that fire that day.

miserable fail.:abgg2q.jpg:

Newly Released FBI Docs Shed Light on Apparent Mossad Foreknowledge of 9/11 Attacks

Israeli site shows photo of kids dressed as burning Twin Towers for Purim, upsets everyone - Jewish Telegraphic Agency

44748010100098408538no.jpg

so you think jews were responsible for 9/11? WTF is wrong with you?

I would not consider reading children's books research on the events that took place on 9/11.
Thinking for your self doesn't seem to be one of your strong points and it seems you cant Handel the truth that the events that took place on 9/11 could not have happened with out our own government being involved let that sink in.

the only involvement the US govt had with 9/11 was allowing those radical muslim terrorist murderers into this country.

That's a good question. Well wouldn't you know it, the impact zones in both towers just happened to be the only floors which got a "fireproofing upgrade" in previous years, which would have put work crews on the columns doing God knows what. That would have been military grade nanothermite sol-gel solution which can be rolled onto steel like paint, and would melt the steel so that all load would be transferred to the perimeter columns, giving the "sagging" impression like the towers were about to collapse.

Sol-gel nanothermite: Nano-thermite - Wikipedia

Notice that the area of these floors is where we saw the molten steel dripping out, which the shills tried to say was melted aluminum and carper lol. Here:

NIST report, "fireproofing upgrades" page 42, NIST NCSTAR1-6A https://tsapps.nist.gov/publication/get_pdf.cfm?pub_id=101041
wtc_correlation.gif

Here is a demonstration of regular thermite, notice the color of molten steel dripping is exactly what we see coming from the buildings on the impact floors.

If you would like to know much more about the technology of taking down the towers see: 9/11: How it Was Done, the Science of Demolition

Yes, whoever did it was pretty smart.

Planning the attacks was a master deed, in technical and organizational terms. To hijack four big airliners within a few minutes and fly them into targets within a single hour and doing so on complicated flight routes! That is unthinkable, without backing from the secret apparatuses of state and industry. German Defense Minister Andreas Von Bulow Andreas von Bülow - Wikipedia

Masturbation is not good to do when discussion politics. You'll go blind son. Wait, you are blind, and stupid. We've been over this before. People saw (Eyewitness Accounts) two 750,000 LB Jumbo Jets fully loaded each with 60,0000 lbs of Jet Fuel crash in to each tower. 4 Jumbo Jets were High Jacked, and 3 found their targets. Both the way cockpits are secured, security at airports and the way skyscrapers were built were changed because of this.

It doesn't take brains for a bunch of radical Muslims to hijack a plane and fly it in to a building. It just takes Americans trusting Muslims from foreign countries too much.

and let us never forget who attacked us on 9/11 and why they did it.

IT WAS RADICAL MUSLIMS AND THEY DID IT IN THE NAME OF ISLAM.

Now, today, we have two radical muslim women in the US congress whose sole reason for being there is to help destroy this nation. The muslim jihad is a long term effort to put the entire world under muslim rule. their goal in the US is to infiltrate and destroy from within. These two women are but the nose of the trojan horse. We must remove them from congress and never let another muslim enter those halls.
west-virginia-capitol-omar-poster-2019-03-02.png

The word you were looking for and failed to find was 'AMERICAN', not 'Partisan'. 'Partisan' infers to loyalty to one party over another. We're talking about 9/11/01 - an event in which 3,000 Americans lost their lives. For someone - especially a foreign immigrant who was 'rescued' and brought to the US, given Amnesty / allowed to become an American citizen - to callously say that on 9/11/01 'some people did something' is not just an ignorant slip of the tongue. It was intentional disrespect for those 3,000 Americans who were slaughtered, for the brave men and women 1st responders who sacrificed their lives to save others, to the military who went to war to make sure it never happened again.

As an AMERICAN, I am angered by the intentional disrespect given by this ungrateful Muslim immigrant who fled her own country and its violence / oppression to come here and continue to support the terrorists who perpetrated the attacks on 9/11/01.

It has nothing to do with politics or partisanship...but I would not expect someone so partisan, who embraces and supports criminals who have sought to divide this nation and undermine / overthrow our President and government.\, to understand that.

'American 1st'. It's not a 'partisan' thing.
You are just a racist and an angry bigot.
Muslims helped keep america stay safe more than the opposite, there are almost 8 million muslims in the US if only 1% of them were terorrists we would have a terrorist act every second.

Sadly the US keeps on repeating same mistakes in the middle east and it creates conditions for extremists to thrive (iraq, Syria and Lybia).

The US shouldve stayed neutral in the Palestinian case but that will never happen as we all know Israel is America's boss.

I KNOW I WILL NEVER FORGET...

12258-1cuvx9u.JPG

DID THE LEFT FORGET, OR JUST NOT CARE SINCE THIS NOW FITS INTO THE ABNORMAL AGENDA?

RDM73a.jpg
Trump appointed a vaccine cesar who found a vaccine that saved millions of lives. Pfizer owners are muslims.

You are just a racist and an angry bigot.
Muslims helped keep america stay safe more than the opposite, there are almost 8 million muslims in the US if only 1% of them were terorrists we would have a terrorist act every second.

Sadly the US keeps on repeating same mistakes in the middle east and it creates conditions for extremists to thrive (iraq, Syria and Lybia).

The US shouldve stayed neutral in the Palestinian case but that will never happen as we all know Israel is America's boss.
So I take it I won't be getting your vote after calling out the anti-Amwrican bitch, huh, snowflake?

So I take it I won't be getting your vote after calling out the anti-Amwrican bitch, huh, snowflake?
Even we deport or jail her you will still be a bigot and a sour grape that think all muslims are all out there to get you.

Sen Chris Murphy wrote this about 9/11:

I was 27 on September 11, 2001. A second term state legislator. For people like me, in their formative stage of public service in 2001, 9/11 was definitional. It charted our course.

I was at a meeting at Southington High School, just around the corner from my one bedroom apartment. I watched the initial reports of a plane crash on the small televisions in the school’s library. It looked like an accident at first, and I headed back home.

As a poor state legislator who spent my entire salary on law school tuition, I didn’t own a proper television or have cable back then. So I pulled out a tiny black and white set and found the antenna only picked up one channel - WTNH.

Eventually I headed to my parents house in Wethersfield where my parents had cable. We would learn that we lost 3 family friends who were in the towers.

The national conversation naturally launched into talk of retribution.

Within two years America was at war in two far off nations. And I became more and more worried we had made a costly error as a nation.

But I was a state legislator with no role to play in the biggest issue that affected my generation. I grew frustrated. So in early 2005, just over 3 years after 9/11, I decided to make a long shot race for Congress. There I could make a difference I thought.

People always ask me why I spend so much time working on foreign policy and national security issues. It all comes back to 9/11. My generation was formed by it. We are defined by it. The choices we have made since then are derivative of it.

I was deeply uncomfortable about the way in which America over militarized our response to 9/11. But I didn’t want America to withdraw from the world. So I set about the work of properly learning the lessons of Iraq and Afghanistan, and course correcting U.S. foreign policy.

Today I’m grieving for all the families who lost loved ones twenty years ago today. And I’m also remembering the day that set in motion the work of millions of Americans chose, in the wake of that terrible day, to try to make their country better and safer.

Even we deport or jail her you will still be a bigot and a sour grape that think all muslims are all out there to get you.
I known I have said this to other snowglakes, but you obviously haven't gotten the message, so here goes:

FU@K YOU, COCKROACH!

You don't know me, you dont know what I think, you don't know what I stand for, and you don't speak for me.

You should really stick to expressing what YOU think because you suck at trying to speak for me.

Have a nice day, and you are welcome for the freedom you have, courtesy of me /my 30 years - and my military brethren - who have protected it.

Forum List

Back