Remembering 9/11/01: May this country never forget the events of 9/11/01 and pass it on to our kids

We won't forget because no one will let us. We constantly talk about it.

The problem is 911 somehow defines us now. Yes it was a terrible thing but we're a slave to it now and put more importance on it than we should. Now 911 is almost like something people bring up so they can get applauded and feel like they are a great person.

Considering the things america has done to other countries and innocent people in the last 75 years alone is nothing compared to what happened on 911.

The reality is.......because of the human condition, war is perpetual. It is fought for land, resources, wealth, or religious purposes, and any excuse real or imagined to be able to blame your target is used. People in the United States; at least some of them, do not understand this concept. We believe everyone is sort of like us in their way of thinking, and this causes Americans confusion when things like 9-11 happen. Who would be crazy enough to do something like this, and why!

Fact is, Americans need to realize that once you leave the Western world, most of the same old reasons still apply today that causes conflict. Add to that, this country has some of the best resources with the use of technology, best farmland, and which person in the Middle East who is poor, wouldn't want to live in your house and have your life?

It is the same as some poor Leftist on this board who wants to screw the rich, or even some of the middle class. In their eyes, YOU are the enemy, just listen to them rant on this board. So, is it any wonder that country's of poverty hate not only you, but the Leftists also, lol. Only difference is, the Leftists are to dumb to realize it. If we ever lose our country to a foreign power; and lets all hope we don't, if the new rulers and their cronies come in and like where you live while wanting it, think they are going to ask you if you are Left or Right of center? Hell no, you and your family are OUT, and f*** you, lousy American.

You have children? You have grandchildren? Then YOU need to pay attention what is happening across Western Europe. Many radical Muslims, (and no, they are not all radical, so don't even go there) have created very large population centers in the UK, France, and other Western nations. Because of the birth rates, it is projected in some of these country's, they will be the majority within 20 to 25yrs. Look it up if you doubt me!

Being in enclaves in these country's, they are not being Westernized. As someone astutely pointed out, in some of the largest cities in these nations, there are no go zones. In essence, they are NOT assimilating to these country's customs, they are keeping their own, and yes, it is happening in the USA too, but at a slower rate.

These country's have nuclear weapons. What if/when the population swings, and if/when Sharia law is enacted, and these places become your enemy? And they are using the free political system of these country's to do it! Want to talk about foreign policy? In these coming times in the not to distant future, that could really be a problem.

Western Europe and the USA as of this writing, do NOT have the political will to prevent this because of their leaders, and anyone; especially in Western Europe who ran on this agenda, would probably lose to the devil because of the radical votes already in place.

The solution to this problem eludes me, and in fact, most of us. Yes, 9-11 was a terrible time in our history, and yet, if we do not see what is happening around the world today, we should all fear that worse events are coming.

9-11 was the wake up call that our country; in fact continent snuggly fit between 2 oceans, was no longer safe even from conventional attack because of those oceans. Sadly, many Americans, including the vast majority of politicians, went back to kicking the can down the road. We are being invaded across the Western world, by a culture that will not assimilate, and in fact, will assimilate us as soon as they have the numbers to take control. That is what we face, and yet most Leftists, have absolutely no idea it is happening, or frankly, do not care. That is a perfect example of culture rot in your home country, and how they resist and deflect whenever you bring it to the forefront. It appears what always were American values, are no longer, as long as Leftists have control; and yet they along with us, will lose the fight together, and they to will be put in the ash heap of history, even though should the radicals win, they supported THEIR SIDE! Go figure the stupidity of Leftists, I can't!

Last edited:
I known I have said this to other snowglakes, but you obviously haven't gotten the message, so here goes:

FU@K YOU, COCKROACH!

You don't know me, you dont know what I think, you don't know what I stand for, and you don't speak for me.

You should really stick to expressing what YOU think because you suck at trying to speak for me.

Have a nice day, and you are welcome for the freedom you have, courtesy of me /my 30 years - and my military brethren - who have protected it.
Freedom my ass. U think most other humans live in cages ?
30 years of what? Invading other countries and ruining the lives of millions?

History wont be kind to US invasions, history wont mention you as a hero, infact the whole world dont think you are a hero.

Forum List

Back