I think the Cargo ship intentionally crashed into the Baltimore Bridge, i have proof by the video.

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Floor E Da

Now if you notice the ship was going parallel to the bridge when it supposedly lost power, but then regained it just in time to make its right turn into the span, instead of turn enough to pass the center of the bridge. A friend of mine in Baltimore says that the bridge is where all the hazardous materials pass around Baltimore, but what better place to cripple a city than take out that bridge. Now truck must either go completely around the city by using I-695 thus making traffic there much more congested and if a tanker spills there, many people will die. Also the entrace to the Baltimore harbor has now been jammed up, thus supplies to the mid Atlantic is now in short supply.

I also was thinking since the pilots of the foreign ship were from Baltimore, was DEI (diversity, equity, and inclusion) a reason why the pilots drove the ship into the bridge, because instead of having the best ship pilots, they had to be Joe Biden's people of sexual orientation or of color? I guess we have to wait and see, but for sure, i will be watching and waiting, while Mid-Atlantic struggles once again.

Oh yeah, it is an Election year.

I think the Cargo ship intentionally crashed into the Baltimore Bridge​

Also have clear proof , though it will be a few weeks before government are forced to admit it .
They hacked into the ship's systems probably not via satellite but by plane .
The logistic problems caused by this incident will not be fully realised for a week or two but the effects on supply and distribution channels will be monumental .World wide .
And it will take years to rebuild perhaps in five years .

Just the fact that they crashed into one of the two main load bearing pylons is beyond coincidence . But myriads of other clues .

Now if you notice the ship was going parallel to the bridge when it supposedly lost power, but then regained it just in time to make its right turn into the span, instead of turn enough to pass the center of the bridge. A friend of mine in Baltimore says that the bridge is where all the hazardous materials pass around Baltimore, but what better place to cripple a city than take out that bridge. Now truck must either go completely around the city by using I-695 thus making traffic there much more congested and if a tanker spills there, many people will die. Also the entrace to the Baltimore harbor has now been jammed up, thus supplies to the mid Atlantic is now in short supply.

I also was thinking since the pilots of the foreign ship were from Baltimore, was DEI (diversity, equity, and inclusion) a reason why the pilots drove the ship into the bridge, because instead of having the best ship pilots, they had to be Joe Biden's people of sexual orientation or of color? I guess we have to wait and see, but for sure, i will be watching and waiting, while Mid-Atlantic struggles once again.

You left out the Ukie Cptn...

This is the Big One .
Far too long for nearly everybody here and and direct from no Universe that you know .
You can skip the few minutes before Clif starts chatting .
But never let it be said that you were not invited to Meet Mr Woo .

Last edited:
These ships are fully automated and have back-up systems.Had to be an auto-pilot hack.

Strategic attack

"And When I talk about hazardous materials, what are we talking about here? This is refined fuels, right? This is propane gas. This is diesel. This is fuel. This is flammable materials. This is oversized loads, nitrogen, chemicals. Everything that you need for your economy to move has literally just been shut down for 4-5 years. Lara Logan on Francis Scott Key Bridge Collapse: "Everyone Knows... This Is a Cyber Attack on a Critical Infrastructure Corridor in the United States" | The Gateway Pundit | by Jim Hoft"

How a cargo ship navigation bridge works

Newsweek: Is China Sneaking Military Personnel into the U.S. Via Border? What We Know, JUne 16, 2023

Is China sneaking military personnel into the U.S. via border? What we know

"The Republican Chair of the House Homeland Security Committee has said that it was "very likely" that "military personnel" were being inserted into the United States by China by crossing the southern land border.

Announcing an investigation into the Secretary of Homeland Security, Alejandro Mayorkas, over his role in the border crisis, Mark Green, a former U.S. Army serviceman and representative for Tennessee, claimed many of the Chinese nationals entering America were "military-age men," many of them having "known ties" to the ruling Chinese Communist Party (CCP) and People's Liberation Army (PLA).....

Public data from the U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) agency shows 2023 has seen a spike in encounters of Chinese nationals at the southern land border compared to the previous years—when border crossings were overall lower due to coronavirus pandemic restrictions.

As of April, there had been a total of 9,854 encounters in the fiscal year-to-date, which runs from October to September, rising sharply from February. In 2022, there were 2,176 encounters.

While over 1,500 of these were individuals in a family unit, the vast majority (8,304) were single adults—though a breakdown of age and what proportion are male is not given. Neither has the government publicly stated if any were believed to have ties to Beijing...."

--------------------------

Gateway Pundit March 27, 2023

Lara Logan on Francis Scott Key Bridge Collapse: "Everyone Knows... This Is a Cyber Attack on a Critical Infrastructure Corridor in the United States" | The Gateway Pundit | by Jim Hoft

"Lara Logan Steve Bannon on Francis Scott Key Bridge Collapse: “Everyone Knows… This Is a Cyber Attack on a Critical Infrastructure Corridor in the United States”

Early Tuesday morning, the Francis Scott Key Bridge in Baltimore, MD, collapsed after a cargo ship collided with a support column, causing the bridge to collapse. The Francis Scott Key Bridge is a significant commuter route carrying the Baltimore Beltway I-695 over the Patapsco River at the southern end of the Baltimore Harbor.

In the video below, the ship’s lights can be seen going off and then on again as it appears to pass by the support column. Suddenly and inexplicably, the lights on the cargo ship are turned back on as the ship appears to turn toward the support column and hits it head-on.

Investigative reporter Lara Logan reported Tuesday that this was not an accident, it was a brilliant “strategic attack.”

TGP’s Patty McMurray covered Lara’s early reporting yesterday.

Later on Tuesday Lara Logan joined Steve Bannon on The War Room to discuss the collapse of the Francis Scott Key Bridge in Baltimore. Steve Bannon, who served in the US Navy, was also skeptical of the official narrative that was established by daylight yesterday that “it was an accident.”

Steve Bannon asked Lara about her investigation.

Steve Bannon: You say there may be something. Here’s the other thing that’s concerning me. Why they run to the mic. You had McCabe on this morning at sunrise on CNN saying, It’s not terrorism. It’s not terrorism. It’s not… It might not be terrorism. But why do you come to the mic Right away, we need facts, we need empirical evidence, we need an investigation. What is your investigation telling you?

Lara Logan: Well, I have a better question for you, Steve. Why are you coming to the mic telling the country that it’s not terrorism when your own intelligence agencies are telling you it is? And I know they are because I didn’t make this up. These are not my words. I’m talking to people who are on the inside, some who are on active duty, some who are retired. And everyone, literally, from critical infrastructure in the Department of Homeland Security to the intelligence agencies, they know there’s no other… This is a cyber attack on a critical infrastructure corridor for the United States.

For those people who think this is just a river, this is in Baltimore, what does this matter? You don’t know anything about what you’re talking about. The I-94 corridor on the Eastern Seaboard is literally what connects the North and South. And when I talk about hazardous materials, this is a brilliant, well-planned strategic attack on one of the most important supply chains in the United States of America. The only other one is in the Western side in California. That’s the only one that’s busier. And what you have done, you now have shut it down.

And When I talk about hazardous materials, what are we talking about here? This is refined fuels, right? This is propane gas. This is diesel. This is fuel. This is flammable materials. This is oversized loads, nitrogen, chemicals. Everything that you need for your economy to move has literally just been shut down for 4-5 years."

Last edited:
The Dook gets credit for being suspicious about it yesterday.l
It wasn't an attack by either China or Russia, it was ISIS.

note: There was a GPS shutdown at about 1300 pst today.

Certainly sounds reasonable
They said on the radio this morning that some white people have been fired to make room for the didn’t earn it crowd
The agencies in the area are federal which explains a lot

These are things real American leaders do. Unlike that worthless POS who's been squatting in the White House the last 3-1/2 years.

Trump to attend wake for late NYPD Officer Jonathan Diller​

"Former President Donald Trump plans to attend the wake of late New York Police Department Officer Jonathan Diller, who was killed this week during a traffic stop.

Diller was fatally shot while approaching an illegally parked vehicle. The alleged shooter, Guy Rivera, refused to leave the vehicle on Diller's orders and shot him, the Associated Press reported, citing police. Rivera has multiple prior arrests, a point Trump highlighted when expressing condolences for the family in a Truth Social post.

The wake is slated for Thursday in Long Island.

"President Trump is moved by the invitation to join NYPD Officer Jonathan Diller’s family and colleagues as they deal with his senseless and tragic death," campaign spokeswoman Karoline Leavitt said.

Diller was the first NYPD officer killed in two years.

"Our heartfelt prayers go out to the family of highly decorated NYPD officer Jonathan Diller, whose life was taken by a murderous career criminal yesterday during a traffic stop in Queens," Trump posted Tuesday. "The 'thug' in question has 21 prior arrests and just recently got out of prison - he NEVER should have been let back out on the streets. To Officer Diller’s family, and all of the other brave men and women of law enforcement who put your lives on the line every day, we love you, we appreciate you, and we will always stand with you!"

Trump to attend wake for late NYPD Officer Jonathan Diller

1711600794538.png

As long as the family is ok with it fine. They are the ones who should have the final say. I just hope Trump is respectful and doesn’t make this all about him

The left always claims that Trump is a "narcissist", but nothing could be farther from the truth. He even makes his rallies about those who are attending, not about himself.

Forum List

Back