Remember when the Hollywood elite said they wanted to pay more taxes?

Guess what they got in the cliff bill?

A tax credit. obama's rich Hollywood buddies don';t have to pay more in taxes. No fucking wonder he spent so much time with these idiots.
Fiscal Cliff: Hollywood Tax Incentives Renewed Under Deal - The Hollywood Reporter

Which one of the Presidents best Hollywood buddies are not going to pay more income taxes on their taxable income over 400K+ ?

What about their Capital gains/dividends taxes? Is the President giving them a break on those too?

Who? Anyone?

A tax credit. obama's rich Hollywood buddies don';t have to pay more in taxes. No fucking wonder he spent so much time with these idiots.
Fiscal Cliff: Hollywood Tax Incentives Renewed Under Deal - The Hollywood Reporter

JJEEZZZUSSS can partisan people ever take the partisan part out of their arguments??? First this tax credit isn't to hollywood actors, writers or directors, who are the people in hollywood who are the most vocal liberals. This is for the PRODUCERS and PRODUCTION COMPANIES that pick where the shoot will take place! Foreign location have a HUGE advantage over US location, because of items like costs, taxation, foreign incentives, low cost workers and extras, so tried to give Hollywood incentive to stay stateside. Second, this was bipartisan tax credit made in 2004!!!

It's like Ted Kennedy leading the charge against Nixon's UHC bill, because a Republican created it, then fighting the next 5 decades to get UHC!!!

Which one of the Presidents best Hollywood buddies are not going to pay more income taxes on their taxable income over 400K+ ?

What about their Capital gains/dividends taxes? Is the President giving them a break on those too?

Who? Anyone?
The only president that I am concerned with right now is the one in the white house and the one who pals around with the hollywood elite.

JJEEZZZUSSS can partisan people ever take the partisan part out of their arguments??? First this tax credit isn't to hollywood actors, writers or directors, who are the people in hollywood who are the most vocal liberals. This is for the PRODUCERS and PRODUCTION COMPANIES that pick where the shoot will take place! Foreign location have a HUGE advantage over US location, because of items like costs, taxation, foreign incentives, low cost workers and extras, so tried to give Hollywood incentive to stay stateside. Second, this was bipartisan tax credit made in 2004!!!

It's like Ted Kennedy leading the charge against Nixon's UHC bill, because a Republican created it, then fighting the next 5 decades to get UHC!!!

I thought this tax was for fairness?

Hollywood is only in this to keep money in their pockets.

It should be so obvious with their constant lobbying with $$$.

aren't we all trying to keep as much money as possible?....but this whole thing is not about that......its about getting them to make more things here in the US....instead of Canada....

Because the best way to get people to produce things here is to give them special tax breaks that others are not able to procure.

This is the CORE problem with our system, can you not see that? Instead of a tax code that makes sense we have this convoluted mess that picks a few industries to cater specifically to. That is utter bullshit. What this essentially amounts to is outrigh5t bribery of our elected officials from specific sectors to give them a break that is not extended to other industries.

End ALL the special tax provisions and just come up with a reasonable rate instead. Stop trying to pick those that are going to be winners and fucking all the rest.

Who? Anyone?
The only president that I am concerned with right now is the one in the white house and the one who pals around with the hollywood elite.

Translation: None

Who? Anyone?

Your president lied too you, he did exactly as I thought he would do. your taxes have gone up because he lied.

Payroll Tax Cut Expiration Is a Bigger Deal Than You Think: Sozzi | Breakout - Yahoo! Finance

Your president lied too you, he did exactly as I thought he would do. your taxes have gone up because he lied.

Payroll Tax Cut Expiration Is a Bigger Deal Than You Think: Sozzi | Breakout - Yahoo! Finance

lol

The temporary payroll tax cut expired!!!!

OH NOES!!!!

Now how about you get on citing a member of the "hollywood elite" who now have a special lower income tax rate than the rest of us.

Last edited:

lol

OH NOES!!!!

Now how about you get on citing a member of the "hollywood elite" who now have a special lower income tax rate than the rest of us.

Once again defending obama at all cost means you're losing the fight.

So tell us something new, he owes them big time!

He only signs bills into law that have been passed by Congress. Obama does not right the legislation. Go back to school.
First of all, check your grammar before telling someone else to go back to school.:eusa_eh:

Secondly, i'm sure you will fully agree then that Obama fully wasted taxpayer monies by flying back from Hawaii to do absolutey NOTHING to help the situation, seeing as though he does does nothing to write the legislation.

Thanks for playin'!:cool:

Yea, you got me on that misspell. I was in a hurry and just typed it. The difference is I know the difference between a typo and plain stupidity. As for where and when Obama flies, who gives a rat's ass? All presidents go on vacation and travel; it's part of the job. What a dipshit statement.

lol

OH NOES!!!!

^stepped in it with this OP and has no idea how to get out

So tell us something new, he owes them big time!

He only signs bills into law that have been passed by Congress. Obama does not right the legislation. Go back to school.

Yes, we know. He has no culpability in this because it is bad. Of course, he 'saved' Detroit. That was him because it makes a good talking point. Oh yes, he also cut middle class taxes and raised taxes on the rich. That was him but the pork in this bill is not him. And that healthcare bill, all Obama.

Look, he is the president and as such, he get the credit/blame when it comes down to it. I am not going play this bullshit game where we sing Obama's praises for one accomplishment and then decry failures as 'not his fault' in the next statement.

That does not absolve congresses place in this. Congress has been a giant fuck up for the last decade but that does not absolve Obama's place in this as well.

Hey, if you ever gave the guy positive credit for anything, maybe you could be taken seriously. The problem is that you are just ideological tool.

lol

OH NOES!!!!

When Obama wipes his ass, the far right cries about him wasting taxpayer money on toilet paper.

lol

OH NOES!!!!

I stepped into nothing nor am I trying to get out of anything. It's your fucking hypocrisy that you are trying to get out of. After all wasn't the raising in taxes supposed to be about fairness?

I stepped into nothing nor am I trying to get out of anything. It's your fucking hypocrisy that you are trying to get out of. After all wasn't the raising in taxes supposed to be about fairness?

Sure you are.

You've been challenged to name one person in Hollywood who is paying a special, lower income tax rate.........you can't, hence this whole charade.

Sure you are.

You've been challenged to name one person in Hollywood who is paying a special, lower income tax rate.........you can't, hence this whole charade.

Dumb ass are you saying that no one of the hollywood elite will not benefit from the tax breaks obama has allowed for certain rich in hollywood?

Sure you are.

Dumb ass are you saying that no one of the hollywood elite will not benefit from the tax breaks obama has allowed for certain rich in hollywood?

I'm saying that people in Hollywood will pay the same rate on taxable income over 400k as everyone else's taxable income over 400k.

You are yet to prove otherwise.

The OP once again confirms that he is one of the dumbest posters on this board with this new thread.

OMG what a stupid fuck you are. I thought this raising taxes bullshit was about fairness? Come on idiot explain how the fuck is this fair? Who benefits from paying less taxes?
Are you saying no one from Hollywood will not benefit from this?

Forum List

Back