Remember when conservatives accused Obama of being a Marxist?

Mustang

Gold Member
Jan 15, 2010
39° 44 mins 21 secs N, 104° 59 mins 5 secs W
Yeah, conservatives simply LOVE to affix labels on their opponents, probably because their followers are not open to a more accurate and intellectual analysis of the pros and cons of any opponent.

Yeah, it was a rallying cry, right? No, Obama didn't really LOVE America, right?

So, what did the Republicans foist on America as a replacement to President Obama? They gave us a Russian-loving Putin poodle named Trump who also just so happened to have a cadre of aides who had close personal and economic ties to both Russia in general, Putin in particular, and the Ukraine as well. And this was happening even as Russia was working hard to help his campaign? Am I (or is anyone) supposed to believe that's just some kind of astral coincidence? Guess again! Even Republicans in congress don't buy that story.

If someone would have written all of this in a political thriller fiver years ago, it would have seemed as nonsensical as The Manchurian Candidate once did despite the fact that that particular story dates from the old cold war days of the 1950s and 1960s when the Red Scare was a representation of the very real palpable fear during the nuclear arms race between the US and the USSR and Soviet era space program successes even as America's space program suffered several major well-publicized setbacks.

Let's be serious here. We as Americans had let down our guard. But America is now awake and paying close attention again. Yes, we ARE vigilant again. And Trump is going to find that his days of BS stories and his constant lies are going to catch up with him BIG TIME.

Yeah, conservatives simply LOVE to affix labels on their opponents, probably because their followers are not open to a more accurate and intellectual analysis of the pros and cons of any opponent.

Yeah, it was a rallying cry, right? No, Obama didn't really LOVE America, right?

So, what did the Republicans foist on America as a replacement to President Obama? They gave us a Russian-loving Putin poodle named Trump who also just so happened to have a cadre of aides who had close personal and economic ties to both Russia in general, Putin in particular, and the Ukraine as well. And this was happening even as Russia was working hard to help his campaign? Am I (or is anyone) supposed to believe that's just some kind of astral coincidence? Guess again! Even Republicans in congress don't buy that story.

If someone would have written all of this in a political thriller fiver years ago, it would have seemed as nonsensical as The Manchurian Candidate once did despite the fact that that particular story dates from the old cold war days of the 1950s and 1960s when the Red Scare was a representation of the very real palpable fear during the nuclear arms race between the US and the USSR and Soviet era space program successes even as America's space program suffered several major well-publicized setbacks.

Let's be serious here. We as Americans had let down our guard. But America is now awake and paying close attention again. Yes, we ARE vigilant again. And Trump is going to find that his days of BS stories and his constant lies are going to catch up with him BIG TIME.

You know and I know, all them white mf's would give their left arm to have Obama back...LOLOLOLOL....I'm so glad they got Trump....these bitches spent 8 mf years making Obama's life a living hell....NOW TRUMP WILL SPEND THE NEXT 4 YEARS MAKING THEIR LIVES A LIVING MF HELL AND I'M GONNA LOVE EVERY GOTDAMN SECOND OF IT!!

Your OP is stupid, bigley

I'm and anarchist and Barry Obubblehead is a Marxist.

As for the rest of that drivel about Trump and Putin being besties, you'll have to bring your own tin foil as the jumbo roll that was supplied for the moonbats has already run out.

Um....we call Obama a fascist.....so....

Obama is a communist. The rest of your post is lies/.

Obama is a communist. The rest of your post is lies/.

So is Hillary, hence all of those Mao Jackets.

So, what did the Republicans foist on America as a replacement to President Obama? They gave us a Russian-loving Putin poodle named Trump
I guess the news hasn't reached you, but decades ago the Russian Communists were defeated. Russia is no longer part of the Communist menace.

You know and I know, all them white mf's would give their left arm to have Obama back...LOLOLOLOL....I'm so glad they got Trump....these bitches spent 8 mf years making Obama's life a living hell....NOW TRUMP WILL SPEND THE NEXT 4 YEARS MAKING THEIR LIVES A LIVING MF HELL AND I'M GONNA LOVE EVERY GOTDAMN SECOND OF IT!!

If there's any verifiable truth about a connection between the Trump campaign and Russian intelligence, Trump won't be in office for the next 4 years.

Mustang and Triggered59 demostrate what happens if you get all your very fake news from MSNBC and think it is fact. :p

Mustang and Triggered59 demostrate what happens if you get all your very fake news from MSNBC and think it is fact. :p
Both the Republicans and the Democrats in both the House of Representatives and the Senate are united in this probe, and they are HOT on the trail of the truth. My experience in life tells me that lies just trip up the people who think that they can BS their way out of trouble.

Do you know what else I think? The GOP would have no qualms about cutting Trump loose. Neither would the American public.

Tell us kid, just what Dreams did he get from his Father?

Not this dream, I'm thinking ...

Unemployed-Obama--112321.jpg

So, what did the Republicans foist on America as a replacement to President Obama? They gave us a Russian-loving Putin poodle named Trump
I guess the news hasn't reached you, but decades ago the Russian Communists were defeated. Russia is no longer part of the Communist menace.
Republicans will be using the communist thing for some time yet. I don't think t hey can come up with a replacement. For a time I thought Hillary's health was in the running but that's gone now.

I'm and anarchist and Barry Obubblehead is a Marxist.

No you're not and no he isn't. Marxism is an anti-government collectivist ideology that seeks the abolition of private property, capital, and the state. Barack Obama (no immature childish name needed) was just a corporate whore.

Damn you're stupid!

Now all the communists are members of the Democrat Party.

Forum List

Back