Remember when Clinton promised NK would not be developing nuclear weapons?

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013

Anyone see any similarities with this?

Clinton, "This deal with North Korea will make this country and entire world safer."

Obama, "This deal with Iran will make this country and entire world safer."

Does anyone have any idea how disastrous the democrats have been? Really since the 60s. From Carter's epic failed policies in the ME that we have never recovered from. Ever.

To these pathetic blobs making their false promises and then the republicans getting the blame when they try to fix the mess the democrats created.

Of course ALL of these truths about the pathetic lying evil democrats are kept from the masses by that pravda media.

Anyone see any similarities up there with what bill promised about NK and what obama is promising about Iran?

Question:

Why is it again good and safer for the world when democrats embolden tyrants with WMDs?

Question:

How did that nuke deal with NK work out under clinton?

Go ahead, tell us. BTW, I am so glad I have most of you pathetic losers on ignore so I don't need to read your bullshit.

I remember that

Too bad Bush immediately reversed everything Clinton had worked on with North Korea

Clinton developed a relationship with N Korea.......Bush fucked it up

Clinton, "This deal with North Korea will make this country and entire world safer."

Does anyone have any idea how disastrous the democrats have been? Really since the 60s. From Carter's epic failed policies in the ME that we have never recovered from. Ever.

To these pathetic blobs making their false promises and then the republicans getting the blame when they try to fix the mess the democrats created.

Of course ALL of these truths about the pathetic lying evil democrats are kept from the masses by that pravda media.

Anyone see any similarities up there with what bill promised about NK and what obama is promising about Iran?

Question:

Why is it again good and safer for the world when democrats embolden tyrants with WMDs?

Question:

Go ahead, tell us. BTW, I am so glad I have most of you pathetic losers on ignore so I don't need to read your bullshit.

And people wonder why Trump was forced to change course! If I had to bet, I believe it was the day Mr Obama told him what he feared the most. Was it the NK and/or Pakistan? And now, look what has happened.

To many people in America are surprised by the position we are in! What does that tell you? How about----------->they were listening to what their heroes told them, while having their heads buried in the sand. And the funny thing is Mr Obama was well aware of it, or he would never have warned Trump of his fears.

Question:

Question:

do you really want to start on broken promises, REALLY ?

Question:

Question:

First things first...

Go ahead, tell us. BTW, I am so glad I have most of you pathetic losers on ignore so I don't need to read your bullshit

You are a fucking moron.

So how did North Korea get its hands on the nuclear material? George W. Bush became president in 2001 and was highly skeptical of Clinton’s deal with North Korea. The new administration terminated missile talks with Pyongyang and then spent months trying to develop its own policy.

Then intelligence agencies determined that North Korea was cheating on the agreement by trying to develop nuclear material through another method — highly-enriched uranium. The Bush administration sent an envoy who confronted North Korea — and the regime was said to have belligerently confirmed it.

In response, the Bush administration terminated a supply of fuel oil that was essential to the agreement — and then North Korea quickly kicked out the U.N. inspectors, restarted the nuclear plant and began developing its nuclear weapons, using the material in radioactive fuel rods that previously had been under the close watch of the IAEA. Japan and South Korea, the key partners in the accord, were not happy with the decision to terminate the Agreed Framework, but there was little they could do about it.

After North Korea conducted its first nuclear test in 2006, the Bush administration tried desperately to negotiate a new accord with Pyongyang, including offering new concessions, but those efforts ultimately failed. The nuclear genie by then was out of the bottle.

Cotton’s misguided history lesson on the North Korean nuclear deal

Did I mention that you are a fucking moron?

Question:

Question:

do you really want to start on broken promises, REALLY ?

Yeah, and like any stupid double talking windbag you miss the underlying theme. ALL we hear is how Trump has went back on certain promises. Oh, the fucking media is saying all day along 24 hours a fucking day.

How about any of the long list of broken promises by the half black in chief? Want me to list them again? I did it a few weeks ago. I saw you did not comment on them.

Want me to?

Now, go ahead and explain to all of us why the beloved media never says shit about those epic failures.

Oh, and has any Trump broken promises allowed the worlds tyrannical governments to develop nuclear weapons?

No? Let me know when that happens.

Question:

Question:

First things first...

Go ahead, tell us. BTW, I am so glad I have most of you pathetic losers on ignore so I don't need to read your bullshit

You are a fucking moron.

So how did North Korea get its hands on the nuclear material? George W. Bush became president in 2001 and was highly skeptical of Clinton’s deal with North Korea. The new administration terminated missile talks with Pyongyang and then spent months trying to develop its own policy.

Then intelligence agencies determined that North Korea was cheating on the agreement by trying to develop nuclear material through another method — highly-enriched uranium. The Bush administration sent an envoy who confronted North Korea — and the regime was said to have belligerently confirmed it.

In response, the Bush administration terminated a supply of fuel oil that was essential to the agreement — and then North Korea quickly kicked out the U.N. inspectors, restarted the nuclear plant and began developing its nuclear weapons, using the material in radioactive fuel rods that previously had been under the close watch of the IAEA. Japan and South Korea, the key partners in the accord, were not happy with the decision to terminate the Agreed Framework, but there was little they could do about it.

After North Korea conducted its first nuclear test in 2006, the Bush administration tried desperately to negotiate a new accord with Pyongyang, including offering new concessions, but those efforts ultimately failed. The nuclear genie by then was out of the bottle.

Holy shit. He sees and hears what their beloved god clinton said and did and this fucking loser brings up and blames bush.

I mean....holy shit.

Question:

Question:

First things first...

You are a fucking moron.

Holy shit. He sees and hears what their beloved god clinton said and did and this fucking loser brings up and blames bush.

I mean....holy shit.

No, Imbecile......you asked for a history lesson, and I broke one off in your ass....

I remember that

Too bad Bush immediately reversed everything Clinton had worked on with North Korea

Clinton developed a relationship with N Korea.......Bush fucked it up
yep, he labeled them the AXIS OF EVIL the first 9 months in office, on National/world TV...

Forum List

Back