Remember when Al Gore said - I invented the internet. Obama tells kids - I invented health care

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Obozo really thinks he's a man of accomplishment when the truth is that without affirmative action he'd be on welfare.

Obama to Kid Inventors I Came Up with Health Care - Breitbart

march 23 2015
Monday at the White House science fair, President Barack Obama told a group of kindergartners that while brainstorming he “came up with health care.”

While Obama was complimenting the girls’ science projects and discussing brainstorming, one of the little girls asked the president, “What did you come up with?”

Obama answered, “You know, I came up with things like health care — it turned out OK. It started off with some prototypes.”

Obozo really thinks he's a man of accomplishment when the truth is that without affirmative action he'd be on welfare.

march 23 2015
Monday at the White House science fair, President Barack Obama told a group of kindergartners that while brainstorming he “came up with health care.”

While Obama was complimenting the girls’ science projects and discussing brainstorming, one of the little girls asked the president, “What did you come up with?”

Obama answered, “You know, I came up with things like health care — it turned out OK. It started off with some prototypes.”

Show some fucking respect - use the proper title.

I don't know what fucking country you're from, but this is America - if you don't respect our President, get the fuck out.

It's President Obama.

Say it after me... President Obama.

march 23 2015

I don't know what fucking country you're from, but this is America - if you don't respect our President, get the fuck out.

It's President Obama.

Fuck him and you.

You are both pieces of shit.

Respect is earned, not an entitlement.

• Banned
[

It's President Obama.

For 8 years you liberals called George Bush - " The Chimp". Often it was "Smirking Chimp". Why was that ok?

"Remember when Al Gore said - I invented the internet. Obama tells kids - I invented health care"

Two lies in one thread title, most on the right are quite talented in their contempt for the truth.

march 23 2015

It's President Obama.

Yes, and he beat the Republicans..............twice. :D

It's President Obama.
You respect the office, not the man... unless the man earns it.

In Obama's case, that's a big difference.

It takes an especially confused and whiny liberal to go around demanding "respect" while cursing and swearing like a 3rd grader caught stealing candy. :D

march 23 2015

It's President Obama.

Fuck Obambi, and fuck you too.....wait you'd like that.

Never mind.

The Boi King invented nothing.

Sure, sure I remember when he said that, wasn't that right after Sarah Palin said she could see Russia from her house and that made her qualified to be VP?

:spinner:

Forum List

Back