Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B

Votes: 3 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

washamericom

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2010
this was supposed to be the day of the rally that would bring the president down, do you really think that this country is in that great of shape ??

well you're right.... it is. we are the greatest leaders by nature in the history of the world.... a lot of it had to do with cod, i hear.

happy birthdate mr. .... barack... i don't know what to call you anymore

next year... if the parks department doesn't shoot down free assembly, we can have the rally.

We must all hang together, or assuredly we shall all hang separately. ...

do you think obama is the real thing??

this was supposed to be the day of the rally that would bring the president down, do you really think that this country is in that great of shape ??

well you're right.... it is. we are the greatest leaders by nature in the history of the world.... a lot of it had to do with cod, i hear.

next year... if the parks department doesn't shoot down free assembly, we can have the rally.

maybe yes. maybe no. maybe fuck you.

Barkeep.. this guy is flagged.

I never had any doubts Obama and his useful idiots were ass clowns.

The results speak for themselves.

Take a couple Xanbars, you'll feel better... I promise.

Forum List

Back