Remember this? In 1994, a class-action lawsuit was filed against CitiBank, demanding loans be made.

Look, if you're completely out in left field on an issue and you get caught in the headlights, just admit it and move on.

Trying to put it off on me, like I'm the one with his head up his ass, will not save you OR the thread.

Well now that you mention it your head is up your ass and you put way too much into the value these threads...

Get a life...

Do NOT bring facts and accuracy into this Forum.

You will be mocked incessantly for doing so
Yes like linking WMD's to a lawsuit about equal housing lending..what a stretch..

"Equal housing lending"??? No one has a "right" to a home loan if they have bad credit. It is not "equal housing lending" but rather PC-driven lending that did huge damage to our economy.

Look, if you're completely out in left field on an issue and you get caught in the headlights, just admit it and move on.

Trying to put it off on me, like I'm the one with his head up his ass, will not save you OR the thread.

Well now that you mention it your head is up your ass and you put way too much into the value these threads...

Get a life...

correct, I need a life. Thank you.

Good luck trying to blame the housing bubble on Obama.

If you can't afford a house and/or if you have bad credit, you should not be able to get a home loan, period. If nanny-state regulators and elected officials, urged on by leftist activists, had not pressured lending institutions into making so many sub-prime home loans, and if Freddie and Fannie had not encouraged such loans by securing or financing over one trillion dollars' worth of them, there would have been no housing collapse and no financial meltdown. There would not have been huge amounts of sub-prime loans that could have been bundled into toxic assets in the first place, because they would not have existed.

And what is especially sad is that most liberals simply refuse to acknowledge the government's role in the housing collapse and the financial meltdown. "Lack of regulation"?! Yeah, like a "lack of regulation" of Freddie and Fannie--the Democrats blocked every single attempt to impose regulatory restrictions on Freddie and Fannie's lending practices.

Do NOT bring facts and accuracy into this Forum.

You will be mocked incessantly for doing so
Yes like linking WMD's to a lawsuit about equal housing lending..what a stretch..

"Equal housing lending"??? No one has a "right" to a home loan if they have bad credit. It is not "equal housing lending" but rather PC-driven lending that did huge damage to our economy.

You will find "The Fair Housing Act" also referred to as the Equal Housing Act displayed in Lenders, Real Estate and Homebuilders offices.

It's the law...you could not tell a borrower not to use a Sub Prime loan to purchase a home...

Last edited:

Get a life...

correct, I need a life. Thank you.

Good luck trying to blame the housing bubble on Obama.

Whose said anything about Oblammer?

Forum List

Back