Remember: There Was No ‘Insurrection’ on January 6, 2021

No Shit Sherlock.
Breaking down doors and breaking windows isn't fucking ALLOWED either, yet the J6 insurrectionists did just that^^^^^.

Nothing you can show will exonerate them.
They WERE not searched, they had guns.
You cannot PROVE they didn't, and I can't prove they did, but LOGIC points to the obvious.
Lol, keep lying you traitor pos. If if they were insurrectionists, and had guns, they would have shot that murdering cop dead. Your lie fails again liar. Lame.

• Lonnie Coffman of Alabama was found with multiple weapons in his vehicle and on his person. Coffman’s truck, which he had parked in the vicinity of the Capitol on the morning of Jan. 6, was packed with weaponry, including a handgun, a rifle and a shotgun, each loaded, according to court documents. In addition, the truck held hundreds of rounds of ammunition, several large-capacity ammunition feeding devices, a crossbow with bolts, machetes, camouflage smoke devices, a stun gun and 11 Molotov cocktails. When Coffman was detained, questioned and searched, police found two more handguns on his person. None of the weapons were registered, documents state. Coffman pleaded guilty and was sentenced in April to 46 months in prison followed by three years of supervised release.
  • Guy Reffitt of Texas was charged with bringing a handgun onto Capitol grounds. Court documents showed that Reffitt, reported to be a member of the Three Percenters militia group, told his family he brought his gun with him and that he and others "stormed the Capitol." A jury found Reffitt guilty of five felony charges in March, and he remains detained pending sentencing.
  • Christopher Michael Alberts of Maryland also brought his handgun onto Capitol grounds. An officer saw that Alberts had a gun on his hip and alerted fellow officers. When Alberts tried to flee, officers detained him and recovered the loaded handgun, along with a separate magazine. He has been indicted on ten felony counts.
Those are the ones who were caught. We will never know how many other insurrectionists were carrying firearms.
None, liar. It shows how pitiful you traitor scum are that you have to continually spew bullshit.

And of course you won't answer the questions. That's because you know you're full of shit and I'm right.

LOL

Of course you were wrong and of course I wasn't full of shit. Your bullshit claim was only a "tiny number" of BLM rioters were "arrested." I called you on that and proved it was bullshit with a verifiable link showing early on into the Floyd riots, some 10,000 had already been "arrested."

And there are no questions I need to answer as you revealed to me that even YOU know your initial claim of a "tiny number" being "arrested" was bullshit; as evidenced by your quick diversion AWAY from your initial bullshit claim.

LOL

Of course you were wrong and of course I wasn't full of shit. Your bullshit claim was only a "tiny number" of BLM rioters were "arrested." I called you on that and proved it was bullshit with a verifiable link showing early on into the Floyd riots, some 10,000 had already been "arrested."

And there are no questions I need to answer as you revealed to me that even YOU know your initial claim of a "tiny number" being "arrested" was bullshit; as evidenced by your quick diversion AWAY from your initial bullshit claim.
dn28380-1_1200 (1).gif

Yet you can't help parroting what the DNC tells you to. Again , we have to full unedited videos, complete with FBI agents and antifa faggots working the crowds and the police firing into peaceful groups of protestors. Keep smoking those big rocks, your peers will love you for it.

:cuckoo:

Great, post a link to such and point out the FBI agents and the members of Antifa....

images

LOL

Tripling down on the lies. lol you really are dumb. Now you're claiming all the protestors were arrested. You can't fix Stupid. Run back over to Che Lives or DU and try and find a hack to give you next response, as usual.

The evidence was the people who came to DC that day.

A mob of delusional culture members is not evidence of fraud, FruitLoops. You're out of your fucking mind.

I also note you couldn't actually quote me saying any of the things you falsely ascribed to me.

Tripling down on the lies. lol you really are dumb. Now you're claiming all the protestors were arrested. You can't fix Stupid. Run back over to Che Lives or DU and try and find a hack to give you next response, as usual.

LOLOL

You're digging your own grave even deeper, brain-dead con.

I never once said, or indicated, every protestor was arrested. To squash your lie that only a "tiny number" were arrested, I posted a link showing 10,000 had already been arrested by June.

That you have to lie reveals to me that even YOU know you lost this argument.

:dance:

Lol, keep lying you traitor pos. If if they were insurrectionists, and had guns, they would have shot that murdering cop dead. Your lie fails again liar. Lame.
Your DENIAL that Babbitt was the actual traitor, is noted.
Why the Fuck was she breaching that window?
What was her intent, if she had successfully reached her trump inspired goal?

Was is worth it of her? Fuck No. Trump is to BLAME.

Your DENIAL that Babbitt was the actual traitor, is noted.
Why the Fuck was she breaching that window?
What was her intent, if she had successfully reached her trump inspired goal?

Was is worth it of her? Fuck No. Trump is to BLAME.
Notice I never mentioned her. Your desperation is strong. Next lie, traitor.

To date:
  • They now know their media has been lying to them
  • They have Steve Bannon on tape describing Trump's plan to lie about rigged elections
  • They have a long line of sworn testimony from Trump's own Republican staff
  • They see Trump's circle and Trump himself pleading the Fifth
  • They've seen Trump-appointed judges tossing their weak shit out of court
  • They've seen any number of Republican election officials say the vote was not rigged
Time for them to grow the fuck up.

That's not enough.

Forum List

Back