Remember Scott Ritter?

Ritter was a republican who turned against the Bush administration.

I love wikipedia. :D

Scott Ritter - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Ritter later worked as a security and military consultant for the Fox News network.

Despite identifying himself as a Republican and having voted for George W. Bush in 2000,[9] by 2002 Ritter had become an outspoken critic of the Bush administration’s claims that Iraq possessed significant WMD stocks or manufacturing capabilities, the primary rationale given for the US invasion of Iraq in March 2003. His views at that time are well summarized in War on Iraq: What Team Bush Doesn’t Want You To Know a 2002 publication which consists largely of an interview between Ritter and anti-war activist William Rivers Pitt. In the interview, Ritter responds to the question of whether he believes Iraq has weapons of mass destruction:

I dont really care he turned democrat and we have a pretty good indication why.

That is if what you say is true, I will give the benefit of the doubt.

Ritter later worked as a security and military consultant for the Fox News network.

Despite identifying himself as a Republican and having voted for George W. Bush in 2000,[9] by 2002 Ritter had become an outspoken critic of the Bush administration’s claims that Iraq possessed significant WMD stocks or manufacturing capabilities, the primary rationale given for the US invasion of Iraq in March 2003. His views at that time are well summarized in War on Iraq: What Team Bush Doesn’t Want You To Know a 2002 publication which consists largely of an interview between Ritter and anti-war activist William Rivers Pitt. In the interview, Ritter responds to the question of whether he believes Iraq has weapons of mass destruction:

It's amazing, though, how child molesters are incapable of telling the truth.

I dont really care he turned democrat and we have a pretty good indication why.

That is if what you say is true, I will give the benefit of the doubt.

Except when he was first arrested he was a Republican and still is. I don't think being a critic of the Invasion of the Iraq War automatically made you a Democrat. Especially since there were plenty of Democrats supporting the invasion. Not as many as the number of Republicans obviously but a decent amount.

Thanks for the info. I suspect he is much like clarke, the story varies dependent upon the audience.

He worked for the U.N. under both Bush Sr. and Clinton.

that's true, but he was a republican. when I said turned on, I meant he didn't support Bush on Iraq. He also said that Clinton told the original "lie" about Iraq's WMD's.

That would seem strange given we sold them the capability along with Germany and others.

If convicted of child molestation maybe we should send him to Gitmo? No that would still be too good for the creep. That's one of the crimes for which the death penalty should be mandatory.

There were no WMD's. Scott Ritter could be fucking sheep and that fact won't change.

There were no WMD's. Scott Ritter could be fucking sheep and that fact won't change.
In fact, there were. What was not there was the stockpiles.

But no matter how often that is proven to you, you deny it because then your entire world would come crashing down around you.

Scott Ritter Charged In Child-Sex Sting

He was also charged in 2001 and 2003

No wonder he couldnt find anything. I would have denied him access too.

Another democrat poster boy headed for jail.

Now if we could only get the justice dept to quit breaking the law.
I heard that they dropped the charges.

They couldn't find his penis either!
:lol: not true, they found it in Sean Hannity's mouth next to an intercontinental ballistic molar.

Forum List

Back