Remember Remember the 16th of October - 'V for Vendetta' teen faces disorderly charge

My brother and I think both of my older boys have at some point donned a hideous mask and come into my bedroom so the first thing I saw when I opened my eyes was a monster about 2 inches from my face.

Usually led to me running their asses down and terrorizing them myself until they begged for mercy.

When I was in high school and living far out in the country, my brother's best friend had the brilliant idea of trying to scare me, after dark, by making noises outside the house, on the wrap around porch, knocking on windows, rattling things, etc.

My brother's response, "Are you crazy? She'll shoot your ass."

Yeah.....it's a harmless prank until some asshole gets the idea from seeing kids doing it around the neighborhood, and then starts sneaking into bedrooms and kidnapping and raping little girls.

Yeah......you're right........it's just a harmless prank.

Now you're just projecting and making this into mole hill into the empire state building. I seriously doubt someone is going to be inspired to do such crimes from this.

I wasn't aware disorderly conduct was an award given to perps for terrorizing their neighbors.

Sorry, I think this is just a sort of non-issue. I think disorderly is just a violation, and this sounds like a pretty harmless prank. Particularly since they didn't also hit him with trespassing.

Yeah.....it's a harmless prank until some asshole gets the idea from seeing kids doing it around the neighborhood, and then starts sneaking into bedrooms and kidnapping and raping little girls.

Yeah......you're right........it's just a harmless prank.

That's just so stupid it doesn't even deserve a reply. But I'm going to reply anyway.

Peeping toms, stalkers, child rapists and kidnappers do NOT get those ideas from hearing about kids in masks scaring their neighbors by looking in the windows to give them a scare. The point of that prank is for the people to SEE you.

People who do the other CRIMINAL activities have other issues, generally start pretty young, and it's a completely internal malfunction. Not something they "catch" from seeing kids playing halloween pranks.

Actually, you're wrong.

Predators try to blend into the area where they are going to go hunting. Trust me.......from all the studies that I've seen, going after a child is NOT something that is done spur of the moment. They plan, plot an figure things out.

Oh yeah.......they also try to blend into the area they are hunting at. First, they scope it out to figure out the escape routes, where things can be hidden, etc., and then, the scout again for potential victims and their habits, and then, finally, they pounce.

Now, if you've got a whole bunch of kids running around the neighborhood (and yes, kids live in child molester neighborhoods) doing stupid shit like than and not getting into trouble, well......

How long do you think it will take them to get ideas?

Actually, you're wrong.

Predators try to blend into the area where they are going to go hunting. Trust me.......from all the studies that I've seen, going after a child is NOT something that is done spur of the moment. They plan, plot an figure things out.

Oh yeah.......they also try to blend into the area they are hunting at. First, they scope it out to figure out the escape routes, where things can be hidden, etc., and then, the scout again for potential victims and their habits, and then, finally, they pounce.

Now, if you've got a whole bunch of kids running around the neighborhood (and yes, kids live in child molester neighborhoods) doing stupid shit like than and not getting into trouble, well......

Except this kid got arrested. So your rambling bullshit is false just on that part alone. I don't think I even have to address the rest of your post.

Last edited:
Actually, you're wrong.

I give you credit for much of what you're saying. Yes, they do hang out in areas where kids do, and yes they do try to blend in.

But the idea that they're "getting ideas" is a little out there. They already have the ideas. They just glom on. That's not the problem of the pranksters. You can't criminalize kids for being kids because child molesters will use them to get close to their victims.

Is it just me, or are kids actually getting more stupid.

When I was a teenager I knew damn well not to dress up in a costume when trying to peep in on the neighbor girl taking her clothes off.

yep, that so could have happened then asshole dogbait would be crying how "right wing deranged madman killed poor kid who was just looking through windows" that kid is lucky hes not dead.

We agree the kid's lucky he's not dead. However, the rest of your post is mere partisan drivel.

if he had you as an advisor he would be dead by now, becasue you would just laugh and slap him on the back telling how funny it is. plz for the love of god never have kids, go get a vasectomy TODAY!!

Is it just me, or are kids actually getting more stupid.

When I was a teenager I knew damn well not to dress up in a costume when trying to peep in on the neighbor girl taking her clothes off.

Nope, some kids are just as stupid as always. They just do different stupid things than the last generation's kids. :lol:

Last edited:
if he had you as an advisor he would be dead by now, becasue you would just laugh and slap him on the back telling how funny it is. plz for the love of god never have kids, go get a vasectomy TODAY!!

If that was my kid he wouldn't be running around in an V for Vendetta mask in the first place in the neighborhood.

If any of us should have a vasectomy it is you. I can only imagine some of the bullshit you'd tell your kids. They have my dearest future sympathy.

Last edited:
yep, that so could have happened then asshole dogbait would be crying how "right wing deranged madman killed poor kid who was just looking through windows" that kid is lucky hes not dead.

We agree the kid's lucky he's not dead. However, the rest of your post is mere partisan drivel.

At 18, Dogbert prolly has his head on straighter than 95% of his peers.

The other 5% enlisted.

:D

Touche. You make a great point. I don't mind being in the top 10% and 5% percentile then. :lol:

I'll be honest in saying you won't see me pick up a gun unless need be. However, I will fight the fight here at home for those overseas who can't and here at home in making sure they get the best treatment possible and what they deserve.

Last edited:

If that was my kid he wouldn't be running around in an V for Vendetta mask in the first place in the neighborhood.

If any of us should have a vasectomy it is you. I can only imagine some of the bullshit you'd tell your kids. They have my dearest future sympathy.

my kids are grown, and they know who their enemies are and you can count yourself among them.

now go get that vasectomy before you fucking breed

my kids are grown, and they know who their enemies are and you can count yourself among them.

now go get that vasectomy before you fucking breed

Enemies? You sound just like PI there. Going to join him to start the civil war?

If they think the way you do, I feel sorry for them.

Forum List

Back