Remember Remember the 16th of October - 'V for Vendetta' teen faces disorderly charge

Modbert

Daydream Believer
Sep 2, 2008
Remember Remember the 16th of October, the terrorizing plot!

'V for Vendetta' teen faces disorderly charge - Yahoo! News

AYER, Mass. – Police said an 18-year-old man faces a charge of disorderly conduct for donning a mask like in the movie "V for Vendetta" to terrorize residents of central Massachusetts towns of Ayer and Groton.

The Sentinel and Enterprise of Fitchburg reported Friday that the "V" sightings began Sept. 30 when a group of teenagers began wearing the masks to scare one another.

But one teen got carried away and began peering into residents' windows. Groton police assisted in the probe following a similar report from Shaw's supermarket

Police did not identify the main suspect they said was not arrested but will face a charge of disorderly conduct for scaring and alarming his neighbors.

Scaring and alarming his neighbors? What an idiot.

Last edited:

AYER, Mass. – Police said an 18-year-old man faces a charge of disorderly conduct for donning a mask like in the movie "V for Vendetta" to terrorize residents of central Massachusetts towns of Ayer and Groton.

The Sentinel and Enterprise of Fitchburg reported Friday that the "V" sightings began Sept. 30 when a group of teenagers began wearing the masks to scare one another.

But one teen got carried away and began peering into residents' windows. Groton police assisted in the probe following a similar report from Shaw's supermarket

Police did not identify the main suspect they said was not arrested but will face a charge of disorderly conduct for scaring and alarming his neighbors.

Scaring and alarming his neighbors? Careful on Halloween folks. This is hilarious. :lol:

OMG, I'm horrified. Not just for me, but my little boy and my other half.

Seriously though, if "V" is looking through my windows, I'm just gonna run out and tackle the little fucker.

Its a shame that so few people (so it seems to me) are pussys when it comes to protecting whats theirs.

If you honestly think that the a peeping tom is looking at you, dont wait for the Five-O, do something about it!

Most States actually have laws that forbid the wearing of masks by adults in public. Some have laws that forbid wearing masks by anyone except on special occasions like Halloween. They could have gotten him for being a prowler as well. All kind of charges can be created for someone peering in other peoples windows.

Scaring and alarming his neighbors? Careful on Halloween folks. This is hilarious. :lol:

no one is surprised that you think peeping toms are a-ok

He was fucking with people, not being a peeping tom.

But we can agree that the kid was stupid and lucky he wasn't shot.

Last edited:

He was fucking with people, not peeping tom. Especially if he's peeping into their living rooms. You truly are out of touch. :lol:

he would be in deep shit if he looked through one of my windows, if he looked through yours he would see you sitting in and playing with shit.

youre truley dumber than dirt, advocating for a stupid fuck going around learing into peoples windows. go turn yourself in to the cops now before you do any real damage.

Seriously though, if "V" is looking through my windows, I'm just gonna run out and tackle the little fucker.

Its a shame that so few people (so it seems to me) are pussys when it comes to protecting whats theirs.

If you honestly think that the a peeping tom is looking at you, dont wait for the Five-O, do something about it!

Couldn't agree more.

He was fucking with people, not peeping tom. Especially if he's peeping into their living rooms. You truly are out of touch. :lol:

You seem to be missing the poiint.

What motivated him is irrelevant to the nature of this crime.

the crime is invading people's privacy.

How THEY feel about that is the key to this, not why he was doing it.

I'd laugh if somebody shot him. Now, THAT would be funny.

yep, that so could have happened then asshole dogbait would be crying how "right wing deranged madman killed poor kid who was just looking through windows" that kid is lucky hes not dead.

I'd laugh if somebody shot him. Now, THAT would be funny.

yep, that so could have happened then asshole dogbait would be crying how "right wing deranged madman killed poor kid who was just looking through windows" that kid is lucky hes not dead.

Agreed, probably 90% of the people around here would've pumped some lead into his ass.

EDIT: "around here" means where I live

It doesn't matter what window he was looking in, it still makes him a Peeping Tom not to mention trespasser, disturber of the peace and just plain stupid.

he would be in deep shit if he looked through one of my windows, if he looked through yours he would see you sitting in and playing with shit.

youre truley dumber than dirt, advocating for a stupid fuck going around learing into peoples windows. go turn yourself in to the cops now before you do any real damage.

I never said I was advocating this or saying it was right. It's wrong, I'm laughing because the kid is an obvious fucking idiot.

I'm not missing the point at all. I understand how they feel about it is the crime. I was commenting on the kid's stupidity, not the crime.

Yeah.......and the reason that you have to wait for the police is because they're busy answering a 911 call at Burger King because some chick was pissed that she didn't get pickles on her burger.

If someone was stupid enough to peek in my window? Well......I've got a practice Katana and I know how to use it, and yes......it will pierce flesh.

I'm also exceedingly fast when I want to be. Nope......fucker'd end up in the hospital.

Maybe the morgue.

We agree the kid's lucky he's not dead. However, the rest of your post is mere partisan drivel.

I wasn't aware disorderly conduct was an award given to perps for terrorizing their neighbors.

Sorry, I think this is just a sort of non-issue. I think disorderly is just a violation, and this sounds like a pretty harmless prank. Particularly since they didn't also hit him with trespassing.

I wasn't aware disorderly conduct was an award given to perps for terrorizing their neighbors.

Sorry, I think this is just a sort of non-issue. I think disorderly is just a violation, and this sounds like a pretty harmless prank. Particularly since they didn't also hit him with trespassing.

Of course it is a non-issue. The kid's an idiot who was trying to pull a harmless prank. Some people here are turning it into as if the kid was going around shooting people.

Yeah.....it's a harmless prank until some asshole gets the idea from seeing kids doing it around the neighborhood, and then starts sneaking into bedrooms and kidnapping and raping little girls.

Yeah......you're right........it's just a harmless prank.

Forum List

Back