Will Trump show his birth certificate like Obama did?

If he doesn't, accuse him of being Kenyan. Keep the screws to him until he coughs it up.

• Banned
If he doesn't, accuse him of being Kenyan. Keep the screws to him until he coughs it up.

That is what some people have been trying to do for the last eight years and Obama has yet to pull out a believable birth certificate yet. I don't think the same would work on Trump.

That is what some people have been trying to do for the last eight years and Obama has yet to pull out a believable birth certificate yet. I don't think the same would work on Trump.

Well he did dodge the draft. I assume he wouldn't have been eligible to be drafted if he weren't a real american.

I'm just wondering if Trump will never ever show his real birth certificate or not.

As I recall Trump already showed his birth certificate- and it is as authentic as President Obama's- probably.

Of course Trump hasn't released his college records- like he said President Obama should do.

And of course Tricky Trump hasn't released his tax returns- like every President going back to Tricky Dick has done.

Trump has people to vouch for where he was born........did not appear out of 'nowhere' like Obie.

And what people would those be? LOL- doesn't it embarress you at all to just make up crap like that?

Well Trump is a Birther- so Trump doesn't believe President Obama's birth certificate is 'believable'- and we all know- Birthers are morons.

The State of Hawaii has verified that Barack Obama was born there- and that his birth certificate is authentic- repeatedly- and consistently- since 2008.

That Birthers still don't believe it just shows that they are moronic Birthers.

I'm just wondering if Trump will never ever show his real birth certificate or not.

As I recall Trump already showed his birth certificate- and it is as authentic as President Obama's- probably.

Of course Trump hasn't released his college records- like he said President Obama should do.

And of course Tricky Trump hasn't released his tax returns- like every President going back to Tricky Dick has done.

Are you saying his birth certificate is fake?

Are you saying his birth certificate is fake?

I doubt the birth certificate Trump has shown is fake. I have no real reason to believe it is. Of course it has not been authenticated like President Obama's has- so I expect Birthers to accept it without any problem.

And of course Tricky Trump hasn't released his tax returns- like every President going back to Tricky Dick has done

Well he did dodge the draft. I assume he wouldn't have been eligible to be drafted if he weren't a real american.
what about bill clinton ? draft dodger ?

image.jpeg
Trump is a Russian.

what about bill clinton ? draft dodger ?

America was safer without him

Donald Trump is not like the ordinary people.

He doesn't have to show his damn tax returns to anyone.

Or any of the things he attacked Obama for not providing.

Tricky Trump- less Transparent than Tricky Dick.

Doing Trumpsters proud.

Forum List

Back