Remember How Obama Won The Nobel Peace Prize? Peace With Russia,N.Korea & Muslims ??

Is it me.....or has the entire world become more divided, and more violent....since 01-20-2009???? Thought his election was gonna bring about world kumbaya?

Yes, and in the US Obama ran off the idea he would bring us together… Sadly we had Bush who was a pretty divisive president but Obama has been much much worse.

I don’t ever knock Obama for the sake of saying something mean because I can. Obama has taken literally every single opportunity to attack anyone not directly on his side. Even people that used to support Obama but has slowly come to realize he is full of shit he attacks.

Obama will say things like~

“This applies to both sides of the isle” Then give examples that ONLY Republicans do.

“I passed the biggest tax cuts in modern history” Joking conservatives STILL don’t like him despite him doing what they want. Of course Obama in fact did not give tax cuts, he gave the bane of tax cuts, tax credits.

“People wanted change overnight” Obama says this shortly after his first year in office, that’s over 365 nights.

There are many other examples as we all know. This is some of the reason why I believe Obama is so vastly hated in America. Sure Obama’s approval rating is up atm, but elections just happened so people expect something different, they won’t get it.
Now Obama is trying to pass himself off as Reagan… And liberals love it, because they loved Reagan? It’s another “I gave tax cuts” gimmick and it divides people because they know he is full of shit.

:eusa_drool:

Remember when those Far Left European's gave Obama the Nobel Peace Prize assuming Obama would "Babysit Vladimir Putin" and his sidekick Dmitry Medvedev?? Assuming Russia would stop making bombs and/or destroy some of their nuclear weapons? So How Did That Go? Then Obama makes his Forgettable Speech in Cairo declaring that there will be peace and understanding amongst the Muslim Nations! There will be peace and love throughout the world! Peace with the Middle East!! No more threats to Jerusalem !!! How can Obama continue to keep the Nobel Peace Prize when the Complete Opposite Of Everything He Was Supposed To Have Accomplished Has Happened? How could he have accepted it in the First Place?:confused::confused:

You're under the false impression that the President of the United States is responsible for everything good or bad that happens in the world. In reality, the people themselves are far more important; our elected officials are just a reflection of us.

I seem to remember he got that award for being in office for 14 days. He should of also got an award for being a senator for only 140 days before quiting being a full time senator and start running for president!!!!

Forum List

Back