Remember all the news coverage those 32 Christians murdered by Muslims got two weeks ago?

I don't either. Someone told me about it and I said "Seriously, you're joking, right?" I thought she was pulling my leg because come on really, who would murder 32 Christians?

So I looked it up. And by golly, she wasn't just jerking my chain...

http://www1origin.cbn.com/cbnnews/cwn/2019/march/radical-muslims-murder-32-nigerian-christians-torch-church-in-brutal-attack

https://muskegonpundit.blogspot.com/2019/03/radical-muslims-murder-32-nigerian.html

Wonder why I never heard anything about it on the news? And then someone else told me that 120 Christians had been killed by Islamic terrorists in Nigeria.

I said "No, seriously? You're joking, right?" So I looked it up. And by golly, it was true...

Select reporting: 120 christians slaughtered by Muslim herdsmen in Nigeria. Where's media outcry?

Wonder why I never heard anything about it on the news? And then someone else told me that over the last 30 days, there have been 115 Islamic attacks in 20 countries, in which 827 people were killed and 818 injured.

I said "GTFO, I don't believe you because there was nothing on the news about that." So I looked it up. And by golly, it was true too...

List of Islamic Terror Attacks

Wonder why I never heard anything about it on the news? :dunno:
It was in Nigeria

No one cares what happens in Nigeria

If MUSLIMS were killed in Nigeria, it would be front page news.
BTW, is holocaust denier Pogo, that pile of shit, still denying this happened?

You make false claims. Muslims have been killed in Nigeria...at the hand of Christians as part of this ongoing conflict. You’ve not seen any front page news about this.

Next lie, please.

Of course Muslims have died, MOSTLY at the hands of Boco Haram and Fulani jihadists. A few Muslims have died in combat in assaults on Christians. Your Islamist allies are waging genocide on Christians in Nigeria - and you cheer them for it, or at least lie to cover for them.

But you of the extreme left have an affinity for genocide.

Nope. The violence is coming from both sides.

Next lie.

Cite it.

Next lie.

It was in Nigeria

No one cares what happens in Nigeria

If MUSLIMS were killed in Nigeria, it would be front page news.
BTW, is holocaust denier Pogo, that pile of shit, still denying this happened?

You make false claims. Muslims have been killed in Nigeria...at the hand of Christians as part of this ongoing conflict. You’ve not seen any front page news about this.

Next lie, please.

Of course Muslims have died, MOSTLY at the hands of Boco Haram and Fulani jihadists. A few Muslims have died in combat in assaults on Christians. Your Islamist allies are waging genocide on Christians in Nigeria - and you cheer them for it, or at least lie to cover for them.

But you of the extreme left have an affinity for genocide.

Nope. The violence is coming from both sides.

Next lie.

Cite it.

Next lie.

Here ya go. Please learn the history and then stop passing on false information.

Nigerian Muslims bury 600 after Christian slaughter

Timeline: Tensions in Nigeria

How much coverage did the Coast Guard MAGA terrorist get? About 30 seconds. The media was obsessed with that actor who tried to scam his way into some publicity. For those who don`t recall the terrorist CG officer, I`ll refresh.
Coast Guard officer arrested on gun charges had hit list of prominent Democrats, feds say
Try again, child. That Coast Guard terrorist who never got a chance to fire a single shot was in the middle of the whole Jussie Smollett firestorm of media attention.

It's hardly surprising or unexpected that of the two stories the one that actually did happen, a fake self created hate crime attack vs. the arrest of a potential domestic terrorist, would get 95% of the media attention.

Your post is so lame it should have it's own handicap parking permit.

How much coverage did the Coast Guard MAGA terrorist get? About 30 seconds. The media was obsessed with that actor who tried to scam his way into some publicity. For those who don`t recall the terrorist CG officer, I`ll refresh.
Coast Guard officer arrested on gun charges had hit list of prominent Democrats, feds say
Try again, child. That Coast Guard terrorist who never got a chance to fire a single shot was in the middle of the whole Jussie Smollett firestorm of media attention.

It's hardly surprising or unexpected that of the two stories the one that actually did happen, a fake self created hate crime attack vs. the arrest of a potential domestic terrorist, would get 95% of the media attention.

Your post is so lame it should have it's own handicap parking permit.
Was Smollett a threat to anyone`s life? His fake hate crime attack had no victims. Another question to ask is are there anymore heavily armed crazy military officers plotting an attack on our Democracy? Mass murder is a bit more serious don`t you think child?

Was Smollett a threat to anyone`s life? His fake hate crime attack had no victims.
Not the point, Chumba Wumba.

You said no one paid any attention to the Coast Guard
terrorist. I said not true and explained why the potential killer may have received more attention on another news day when Jussie Smollett was not filling up all the headlines.
Something that does happen is always more newsworthy than something that doesn't happen.

And I think there was a victim in the whole Smollett farce....credibility for real victims of hate crimes. Don't you agree?

Another question to ask is are there anymore heavily armed crazy military officers plotting an attack on our Democracy? Mass murder is a bit more serious don`t you think child?
Mass murder is serious but only when mass murders occur.
Cah there more military officers out there like this one outlier? Who knows?

Slaughters only "matter" when they can be leveraged for perceived political gain.Obviously.
Nope. Ya cynical fuck ya.
138_zpsmqha0m3u.jpg

I don't either. Someone told me about it and I said "Seriously, you're joking, right?" I thought she was pulling my leg because come on really, who would murder 32 Christians?

http://www1origin.cbn.com/cbnnews/cwn/2019/march/radical-muslims-murder-32-nigerian-christians-torch-church-in-brutal-attack

https://muskegonpundit.blogspot.com/2019/03/radical-muslims-murder-32-nigerian.html

Wonder why I never heard anything about it on the news? And then someone else told me that 120 Christians had been killed by Islamic terrorists in Nigeria.

I said "No, seriously? You're joking, right?" So I looked it up. And by golly, it was true...

Select reporting: 120 christians slaughtered by Muslim herdsmen in Nigeria. Where's media outcry?

Wonder why I never heard anything about it on the news? And then someone else told me that over the last 30 days, there have been 115 Islamic attacks in 20 countries, in which 827 people were killed and 818 injured.

I said "GTFO, I don't believe you because there was nothing on the news about that." So I looked it up. And by golly, it was true too...

upload_2019-3-17_23-45-45.png

Yup but let some nut job kill 49 death cult members and its plastered all over the news.

Yup but let some nut job kill 49 death cult members and its plastered all over the news.

That nut job defused 49 bombs in 8 minutes. Call the Guinness.

That nut job defused 49 bombs in 8 minutes. Call the Guinness.

Am I going to hell for laughing at that? :laugh:

Forum List

Back