Remember all the news coverage those 32 Christians murdered by Muslims got two weeks ago?

How much coverage did the Coast Guard MAGA terrorist get? About 30 seconds. The media was obsessed with that actor who tried to scam his way into some publicity. For those who don`t recall the terrorist CG officer, I`ll refresh.
Coast Guard officer arrested on gun charges had hit list of prominent Democrats, feds say
------------------------------------- how many people did this Government Employee Murder August . [coast guard officer equals taxpayer paid government employee]

I don't either. Someone told me about it and I said "Seriously, you're joking, right?" I thought she was pulling my leg because come on really, who would murder 32 Christians?

So I looked it up. And by golly, she wasn't just jerking my chain...

http://www1origin.cbn.com/cbnnews/cwn/2019/march/radical-muslims-murder-32-nigerian-christians-torch-church-in-brutal-attack

https://muskegonpundit.blogspot.com/2019/03/radical-muslims-murder-32-nigerian.html

Wonder why I never heard anything about it on the news? And then someone else told me that 120 Christians had been killed by Islamic terrorists in Nigeria.

I said "No, seriously? You're joking, right?" So I looked it up. And by golly, it was true...

Select reporting: 120 christians slaughtered by Muslim herdsmen in Nigeria. Where's media outcry?

Wonder why I never heard anything about it on the news? And then someone else told me that over the last 30 days, there have been 115 Islamic attacks in 20 countries, in which 827 people were killed and 818 injured.

I said "GTFO, I don't believe you because there was nothing on the news about that." So I looked it up. And by golly, it was true too...

List of Islamic Terror Attacks

Wonder why I never heard anything about it on the news? :dunno:

CBN, the "Muskegon Pundit", "Biz Pac Review" and TROP. Who could ask for more legitimate sources.

Oh wait that's right ------------- everybody.

Can "Catholic Online" and "Some 400 pound guy on his bed" be far behind....
Yep. None of these thing ever happened because you didn't hear about it from MSLSD or CNN

I don't either. Someone told me about it and I said "Seriously, you're joking, right?" I thought she was pulling my leg because come on really, who would murder 32 Christians?

http://www1origin.cbn.com/cbnnews/cwn/2019/march/radical-muslims-murder-32-nigerian-christians-torch-church-in-brutal-attack

https://muskegonpundit.blogspot.com/2019/03/radical-muslims-murder-32-nigerian.html

Wonder why I never heard anything about it on the news? And then someone else told me that 120 Christians had been killed by Islamic terrorists in Nigeria.

I said "No, seriously? You're joking, right?" So I looked it up. And by golly, it was true...

Select reporting: 120 christians slaughtered by Muslim herdsmen in Nigeria. Where's media outcry?

Wonder why I never heard anything about it on the news? And then someone else told me that over the last 30 days, there have been 115 Islamic attacks in 20 countries, in which 827 people were killed and 818 injured.

I said "GTFO, I don't believe you because there was nothing on the news about that." So I looked it up. And by golly, it was true too...

Could it be because these murders were a reprisal for another attack which reportedly was committed as a reprisal for another attack? This was not a random attack like the one in NZ numbskull. That`s why you`re getting a half assed story from a fake Christian news network. Telling only half the story is a FOX news stunt that`s very much like lying and they know what kind of dolts eat this stuff up. Hello Dolts!
Nigeria: Muslim Fulani militants murder 32 in new attack
--------------------------- so now the media just report what they decide is news worthy rather than reporting ALL the news August .

Not a word from the hate America Jihad supporters in our media...

That's why mainstream media is called......but we all should know that by know :wink_2:

y9WqSGZ.jpg

How much coverage did the Coast Guard MAGA terrorist get? About 30 seconds. The media was obsessed with that actor who tried to scam his way into some publicity. For those who don`t recall the terrorist CG officer, I`ll refresh.
Coast Guard officer arrested on gun charges had hit list of prominent Democrats, feds say
Did he kill anyone?

No?

syn·on·y·mous

/səˈnänəməs/Submit
adjective

(of a word or phrase) having the same or nearly the same meaning as another word or phrase in the same language.
"aggression is often taken as synonymous with violence"
closely associated with or suggestive of something.
"his deeds had made his name synonymous with victory"

Thought I'd help you out in understanding where you went wrong.

CBN, the "Muskegon Pundit", "Biz Pac Review" and TROP. Who could ask for more legitimate sources.

Yep. None of these thing ever happened because you didn't hear about it from MSLSD or CNN

Probably not, no. All these bullshit sites do is make shit up.

Last edited:
Islam. Islam. Islam. A complete fraud, a plagiarized version of Judaism or Christianity. But as mythology goes, why do liberals defend islam? Being the devils advocate? Defend belief system that would destroy liberalism? That is either noble or suicidaly stupid.

why do liberals defend islam? Being the devils advocate? Defend belief system that would destroy liberalism? That is either noble or suicidaly stupid
The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

They both hate white, Christian culture THAT MUCH. They both expect to win in the end after they destroy everything we've built.

They were black....

The media doesn't really care about that.....just like when you folks didnt care when all of those Nigerian girls were kidnapped by terrorists....in fact, you mocked people for showing support for those girls...

headlineImage.adapt.1460.high.050614_Bring_Our_Girls_Back_Rally.1399469507202.jpg

and the only reason you pretend to care about black people being killed now is because you desperately feel like you need to deflect from your support for white supremacist terrorists...

They were black....

The media doesn't really care about that.....just like when you folks didnt care when all of those Nigerian girls were kidnapped by terrorists....in fact, you mocked people for showing support for those girls...

headlineImage.adapt.1460.high.050614_Bring_Our_Girls_Back_Rally.1399469507202.jpg

and the only reason you pretend to care about black people being killed now is because you desperately feel like you need to deflect from your support for white supremacist terrorists...

We mocked them because even though they acted like they really cared, everyone know they wouldn't really do anything about it. The big #Kony and #BringTHoseGirlsHome Twitter campaign was nothing more than the SJW left's exercise in feel-good political masturbation.

If the left had been serious about doing something about those poor girls, they would have set themselves on fire, as an expression of protest. But they didn't, and I was greatly disappointed.

Probably not, no. All these bullshit sites do is make shit up.

Again fuckwad, just because you APPROVE of it doesn't change that it happened.

Still waiting for you to produce a single lie or inaccuracy from CBN, Herr Himmler?

Did he kill anyone?

No?

syn·on·y·mous

/səˈnänəməs/Submit
adjective

(of a word or phrase) having the same or nearly the same meaning as another word or phrase in the same language.

Did Jussie Smollett kill anyone? Was he stockpiling weapons? Did he have a list of enemies he wanted to kill? Was he an officer in our military? Why was he so important to the so called "liberal media" while a neo-Nazi Coast Guard officer who had plans for killing dozens of people was given a free pass?
Coast Guard officer accused of terrorist plot against Democrats , CNN reporters

It was in Nigeria

No one cares what happens in Nigeria

Who from western governments is still a practicing Christian?
Practicing satanist, pedophile, satanist, freemason, Jew, yes, but no Christian anymore.
Therefore they do not care for Christians, only for Muslims

Did he kill anyone?

No?

syn·on·y·mous

/səˈnänəməs/Submit
adjective

Did Jussie Smollett kill anyone? Was he stockpiling weapons? Did he have a list of enemies he wanted to kill? Was he an officer in our military? Why was he so important to the so called "liberal media" while a neo-Nazi Coast Guard officer who had plans for killing dozens of people was given a free pass?
Coast Guard officer accused of terrorist plot against Democrats , CNN reporters
Smollett is par and parcel of a much larger issue. The playing of games by the protected in our society who costs hundreds of billions of dollars a year for nothing. And when they succeed it is a big payday for tem and someone loses who most likely did no wrong.

Forum List

Back