Religion: Does Anyone REALLY Believe It? Religion: Does Anyone REALLY Believe It?

It is bewildering that so many people in 'this day and age' give at least the appearance of belief in obviously infantile explanations for so much, including religion.

Sorry you don't believe in anything other than what you've been spoon fed by your God, the secular Democratic Party. I'm just glad you won't be in Heaven to pollute it the way you pollute this world.

How is it that people who profess to believe in 'God' understand so little that they think they can speak for 'God'?

In my experience the absolute worst people I have ever known have been very religious.

Sorry you don't believe in anything other than what you've been spoon fed by your God, the secular Democratic Party. I'm just glad you won't be in Heaven to pollute it the way you pollute this world.

Heaven.....LMAO!!

Surely you jest! I'm just curious.....is there a separate heaven for radical Islam or will all you nuts be together in the hereafter? I'll bet somebody has already bombed the golden gates.

Religion: Does Anyone REALLY Believe It?

I find this dude very much right and wonder how could you take a 2,000 year old book at face value?

You're so big and bad Matthew. The fact you can post this and we Christians merely snicker at it should tell ya how safe you actually are.
Why don't you go to Iran and tell them how screwed up their religion is

I don't buy into religion, as I consider it absurd.

and anyone claiming their religion is the right one is a fucking retard, as none of them were here from the beginning of man.

but the idea that the universe just happened, b/c, is also absurd and requires faith.

Forum List

Back