Reid Tired Of Being Humilated

I suggest you read the liost of who voted FOR an Against. The dems are for the vast majority of republicans are AGAINST. How this will hurt republicans escapes me.

For the simple reason that the number of GOP that are backing the REPUBLICAN president are unforgiveable. It's wrong for the country, not just the Republicans.

"I suggest you read the liost of who voted FOR an Against. The dems are for the vast majority of republicans are AGAINST. How this will hurt republicans escapes me."

For the simple reason that the number of GOP that are backing the REPUBLICAN president are unforgiveable. It's wrong for the country, not just the Republicans.

I suggest you read the post, kitty. I have repeated it for you, above.

"I suggest you read the liost of who voted FOR an Against. The dems are for the vast majority of republicans are AGAINST. How this will hurt republicans escapes me."that was R. Gunny., not me.

I suggest you read the post, kitty. I have repeated it for you, above.

why?

Provide a link to the post where you answered the questions, I do not see any answers.

There are none. He can't. Yet, he'll let me be smeared all over the board, and the admins. will allow it. Not to mention the garbage of t-bor. Ah well.

There you go with your horseshit again, kitty. YOU are desperate. The admins know what's going on and it ain't good for the kitty home team. The rest of the board knows it as well and it don't look much better for the kitty cubs.

There are none. He can't. Yet, he'll let me be smeared all over the board, and the admins. will allow it. Not to mention the garbage of t-bor. Ah well.

Matters not to me. You keep calling your names. You are winning friends and influencing people with your every vendetta and burst of judgemental considerations.

By the way, teach, what does "Humilated" mean, anyway?

There you go with your horseshit again, kitty. YOU are desperate. The admins know what's going on and it ain't good for the kitty home team. The rest of the board knows it as well and it don't look much better for the kitty cubs.

Matters not to me. You keep calling your names. You are winning friends and influencing people with your every vendetta and burst of judgemental considerations.

By the way, teach, what does "Humilated" mean, anyway?

I am still waiting for where you answered the questions? Am I now going to be treated to your little personal tirades?

Make no mistake, it will hurt the GOP more than the DNC.

I do not think so Kathy

Dems are doing a much worse job the Republicans ever did

What Do You Get When You Cross a Democratic House and Senate With Six Months?

Answer - nothing

I wish Pres Bush would give it up and let this bill die. He will NEVER get the people to support amnesty and rewarding those who break our laws

Bush lobbies Senate on immigration
By Stephen Dinan
THE WASHINGTON TIMES

President Bush visited with Senate Republicans behind closed doors yesterday, promising that he will follow through on border security, pleading with them to give his immigration plans a second look and trying to overcome hard feelings that arose from his recent charge that opponents are guilty of trying to "frighten people."
"We've got to convince the American people that this bill is the best way to enforce our border," Mr. Bush said after an hourlong lunch with the senators. "I believe without the bill that it's going to be harder to enforce the border."
The bill is stalled for now, the victim of a collapse last week, and Democrats say Mr. Bush must prove that he can deliver 20 votes in support of the bill before they will put it back on the schedule. Mr. Bush is struggling to win those votes and has come under fire from Republicans who say he must first do more to prove he is serious about enforcement.
One idea that seemed to gain immediate traction among the Republicans was for Mr. Bush to send up a new emergency-spending bill to fund border security.
"If we're really going to get support for this bill from the American people there's got to be some restoration of trust," said Sen. Saxby Chambliss, Georgia Republican, who sent a letter with fellow Georgia Republican Johnny Isakson proposing the spending bill. "There's got to be some effort shown on the part of the administration before I think there's going to be a sufficient number of folks deciding to move this bill forward."
http://www.washtimes.com/national/20070613-120635-9285r.htm

The liberal media is all for the amnesty bill and are willing to give those who bork our laws a pass

The demonizing of illegal immigrants
By Jeff Jacoby, Globe Columnist | June 13, 2007

WRITING IN The Examiner last month, the ranking Republican on the House Immigration Subcommittee offered an endearing analogy to explain his opposition to the Senate's proposed immigration overhaul.

Kindergarten students, wrote Iowa Representative Steve King, are taught to line up at snack time and patiently wait their turn. A child who cuts in front of the others is promptly reprimanded and sent to the back of the line. "If not, the entire classroom erupts with charges of 'That's not fair!"' Making the line-cutter wait until all the other children have gotten their snacks teaches "the entire class . . . that good behavior is rewarded and bad behavior is punished." King's conclusion: "The Senate amnesty proposal amounts to letting every line-cutter walk away with his cupcake."

Given the rancor with which so much of the immigration debate is conducted, there's a winsome appeal to this "kindergarten" comparison.

But winsome or not, King's analogy fails. Illegal immigrants don't steal across the Mexican border because they lack the patience to wait their turn in line. They do it because there is no line for them to wait in. The great majority of immigrants who enter the United States lawfully qualify for visas because of family ties: They are lucky enough to be related to a US citizen.

For them, there is indeed a line -- the waiting time for a family-based visa can take upward of 10 years. A smaller number of legal immigrants are granted visas because they have advanced degrees or specialized skills and a job is waiting for them.

http://www.boston.com/news/globe/ed...7/06/13/the_demonizing_of_illegal_immigrants/

The bill will not pass, Bush does not have much say in anything. His own party is going to distance themselves as much as possible for 08. Therefore this bill does not reach his desk, no matter how much he begs. Unless ofcourse, he uses his secret weapon, the smile and act sarcasstic technique.

Your more likely to see a uniting of canada, US and mexico....as one giant North American Nation.

The bill will not pass, Bush does not have much say in anything. His own party is going to distance themselves as much as possible for 08. Therefore this bill does not reach his desk, no matter how much he begs. Unless ofcourse, he uses his secret weapon, the smile and act sarcasstic technique.

Your more likely to see a uniting of canada, US and mexico....as one giant North American Nation.

So you want illegals to be allowed to come into the US and bleed all of us dry?

My favorite thing about la raza, the open borders crowd and all those who want citizenship for all these people is. This is a civil rights issue.

Ok, how about, 1/3 of americans move to mexico, have anchor babies and the mexican government pays for their housing, education, food stamps, and emergency care, oh right, the evil gringo cant have that, but if he says no to the hispanic, who illegals enters his country, NOT the legal hispanics. Then he is racist.

I love liberals, based on feelings, not common sense.

Make no mistake, it will hurt the GOP more than the DNC.

Forum List

Back