Reid Tired Of Being Humilated

My favorite thing about la raza, the open borders crowd and all those who want citizenship for all these people is. This is a civil rights issue.

Ok, how about, 1/3 of americans move to mexico, have anchor babies and the mexican government pays for their housing, education, food stamps, and emergency care, oh right, the evil gringo cant have that, but if he says no to the hispanic, who illegals enters his country, NOT the legal hispanics. Then he is racist.

I love liberals, based on feelings, not common sense.

Mexico says the US can't even build the fence to protect our own borders

With liberals, good intentions are more important then actual results

I do not think so Kathy

Dems are doing a much worse job the Republicans ever did

What Do You Get When You Cross a Democratic House and Senate With Six Months?

Answer - nothing

I disagree. The conservatives will hold those responsible, responsible. Look at what's happening with Graham and Kyl, justifiably. Do you really think a significant number of democrats will do the same?

I disagree. The conservatives will hold those responsible, responsible. Look at what's happening with Graham and Kyl, justifiably. Do you really think a significant number of democrats will do the same?

They should be held accountable. It will open the door for conservatives to take their seats

I feel that when Republicans run on Reagan conservatism they will win. What Republicans have had a problem with - is sticking to Reagan conservatism after they have been in office for awhile

The bill will not pass, Bush does not have much say in anything. His own party is going to distance themselves as much as possible for 08. Therefore this bill does not reach his desk, no matter how much he begs. Unless ofcourse, he uses his secret weapon, the smile and act sarcasstic technique.

Your more likely to see a uniting of canada, US and mexico....as one giant North American Nation.

The liberal media has been supporting the amnesty bill as well

Brian Williams Concedes Bias as NBC Discovers People Opposed to Illegal Immigration
Posted by Brent Baker on June 14, 2007 - 21:49.
NBC Nightly News anchor Brian Williams conceded on Thursday's newscast that NBC has focused on the interests of those in favor of the immigration bill as he acknowledged “a lot of people” have a different perspective. A week after the immigration bill collapsed in the Senate, NBC got around to the other side -- but that's still sooner than ABC or CBS. With "Immigration Backlash" on screen, Williams explained how “as we have covered the immigration debate here, we have heard from numerous Americans who are trying to run businesses, make money and in some cases bring in ripe crops. They've been begging lawmakers for a workable immigration solution. A lot of people think this country is letting too many people in. Tonight we hear their take on immigration.”

In the subsequent report, David Gregory narrated video from North Carolina as he relayed how “a retired schoolteacher complains the reform plan ignores the steady flow of illegal immigrants” Gregory realized that “the anger in North Carolina is being felt around the country and it has created a nearly-unprecedented grassroots movement dedicated to defeating the immigration measure.” He characterized the view as part of “an anti-immigration assault” fueled by “opponents of the immigration bill who claim it's nothing more than amnesty for law breakers." But he then cited opposition to all immigration: "The issue cuts across party lines. The latest NBC News/Wall Street Journal poll found that 50 percent of Republicans, 41 percent of independents, and 40 percent of Democrats think immigration hurts more than it helps.”

http://newsbusters.org/node/13465

Forum List

Back