Reid just showed his colors

What Reid did on the floor today was despicable. He basically said that the Tea Party are not American citizens. In other words, they don't count when it comes to this bill.

Let's go with the Gang of Six,,,,,they seem to be the only grown ups in DC and,,,,they have everyone sacrificing and that's the way it should be, aren't we all Americans? Or aren't the wealthy and corporations American? Well if that's the case, why are Boehner and the GOP bending over and spreading their cheeks for these non-Americans? Friggen A!!!

the idiot o/o cracks me up... you throw tantrums and try to hold the country hostage to your lunacy and the minute anyone says no to you, it's them that's the problem?

the debt limit is an administrative matter. it is ALWAYS done without question except that you nutbars think you make this president a one-termer if you crash the economy.

your nutbarness was entertained by the dems' willingness to make MAJOR cuts if some of the revenue that stupidly was cut during wartime was increased.

it's the tea loons who hate government and who want to crash it...

and THIS is why people who hate government should never have power.

When is enough, enough? What dollar amount would be enough?

Is paying a half trillion in interest our interest?

Let's go with the Gang of Six,,,,,they seem to be the only grown ups in DC and,,,,they have everyone sacrificing and that's the way it should be, aren't we all Americans? Or aren't the wealthy and corporations American? Well if that's the case, why are Boehner and the GOP bending over and spreading their cheeks for these non-Americans? Friggen A!!!

The gang of 6 is business as usual.

That I can not support.

What Reid did on the floor today was despicable. He basically said that the Tea Party are not American citizens. In other words, they don't count when it comes to this bill.

hey... you guys say that about Progressives all the time. BTW.... that's exactly the stance that the Tea Party is taking too.

You want it your way and you don't care if you destroy the country to do it. So... why should the Dems blink?

That I can not support.

So, you support no sacrifice from the wealthy and corporate America then? And you support the working class sacrificing and these people are the ones who have seen their share of the American economy shrink to record levels, while the wealthy have seen their share of the American economy grow to record levels. Where are the jobs that the "job creator class" are supposed to be creating? Oh that's right, those jobs are being created in other countries.

Last edited:

That I can not support.

So, you support no sacrifice from the wealthy and corporate America then? And you support the working class sacrificing and these people have seen their share of the American economy shrink to record levels, while the wealthy have seen their share of the American economy grow to record levels? Where are the jobs that the "job creator class" are supposed to be creating? Oh that's right, those jobs are being created in other countries.

LOL So you take that 70 billion a year and then what?

Try using your head? Trillion dollar deficits will lead to a much greater catastrophe.

Harry Reid just stated that Speaker Boehner bill is "DOA: in the senate. Just proves that the republicans are right and the dimwits are a bunch of cowardly liars that does not want to work with anybody. Obamaturd proved it with his crying last night and reid just proved it today. Idiots.
The Left wants to restore the tax rate of Bush's "base" (the "haves and have-mores") to its pre-Bush level. The Right opposes this idea and instead wants to reduce Social Security, Medicare and Medicaid.

I don't know how old you are or what your social and financial status is but I wonder if you have grandparents or parents who depend on these programs or soon will.

Harry Reid just stated that Speaker Boehner bill is "DOA: in the senate. Just proves that the republicans are right and the dimwits are a bunch of cowardly liars that does not want to work with anybody. Obamaturd proved it with his crying last night and reid just proved it today. Idiots.

You seriously expected the Dems to approve a bill that gave the GOP every single thing and more, and did absolutely nothing in the way of compromise with the Dems? Really?
That's what you expected? And on a bill that on close examination, doesn't even actually lower the deficit? Would you expect that of the GOP?

I think Obama sucks but your guys are taking a big hit on this thing. They're going about it all of the wrong way. And this FAA story isn't helping them with Independents either.

Forum List

Back