Regardless of your view of our two-term, African American, President

Dot Com

Nullius in verba
Feb 15, 2011
Fairfax, NoVA
This 90 yr old stood up, Obama told him he didn't have to stand. He said, "No Sir, you're the President."

csDkXZy.jpg

Why's everyone so opinionated about Obama? An objective look at him reveals him to be rather unremarkable, not bad, but not great either. Besides, he won fair and square. Even being more conservative minded I wouldn't have gone near Romney or McCain with a 10 foot pole.

Why's everyone so opinionated about Obama? An objective look at him reveals him to be rather unremarkable, not bad, but not great either. Besides, he won fair and square. Even being more conservative minded I wouldn't have gone near Romney or McCain with a 10 foot pole.
obama was the worst president in history. it never gets better with these guys. washington won't allow it. america will always elect the worst president humanly possible each and every time.

obama was the worst president in history. it never gets better with these guys. washington won't allow it. america will always elect the worst president humanly possible each and every time.
Well no kidding, that's inherent when you allow uneducated masses to vote. But as far as presidents go.

Since when are old people holy saints? They are the ones making healthcare expensive and crowding up the hospitals.

If you are a nurse, doctor, or work in healthcare, feel free to disagree. Everybody else, shut up unless you know what it is to take care of an old person every single day.

Since when are old people holy saints? They are the ones making healthcare expensive and crowding up the hospitals.

If you are a nurse, doctor, or work in healthcare, feel free to disagree. Everybody else, shut up unless you know what it is to take care of an old person every single day.

The point was not that he was old.

THe point was that he stood to show respect despite it being difficult for him.

And I have worked in health care.

Forum List

Back