Refuted : Why I Hate Religion, But Love Jesus !

Reminder:
for haters who doesn't know God of Jesus was Allah -with evidence:
http://www.usmessageboard.com/4659798-post135.html

Jesus didn't know about trinity.

The True Message of Jesus Christ

JESUS : A PROPHET, NOT A SON, OF GOD
Prophet Jesus (pbuh): A Prophet, Not a Son, of God - Harun Yahya

Jesus test -Who Really Follows Jesus?
Jesus Test - Road To Paradise
Lying gets you nowhere. No proof whatsoever. The God of Jesus was Jehova, Jesus is the Son of God, not just a prophet. You satan worshipers can lie as much and long as you want to, doesn't mean anything but you are liars. Allah=satan, mohamed was a lying pedophile.

Are you a JW ? Not that I mind I once believed as they do.

But by one of your posts you are saying Jesus has a GOD how does that fit with the trinity doctrine ?

Last edited:
Reminder:

Lying gets you nowhere. No proof whatsoever. The God of Jesus was Jehova, Jesus is the Son of God, not just a prophet. You satan worshipers can lie as much and long as you want to, doesn't mean anything but you are liars. Allah=satan, mohamed was a lying pedophile.

If Jehovah is the God of Jesus in the sense you presented how can they be equal in the triune belief ?

The word "Allah" is arabic for "The God"

Not a different God; just God

Funny thing is that if you go to a Christian Church in the Middle East; Lebanon, Egypt. Syria, Iraq. etc

Their Bibles are written in Arabic because that's what the people speak..

And all thru their Bible's the name Allah is used to denote God.

A completely different God. As different as night and day. Allah has no son. To bring home that point, in big bold letters on the dome of the rock, it says GOD HAS NO SON. On the other hand, the God of Abraham has a son. If one has a son, and one does not, you can't be talking about the SAME entity.
Abraham was the first monotheist and the Father of both the Muslims and the Jews as recorded in the Torah (Old Testament).

Abraham had two sons; Isaac and Ishmael.

He taught both of his son's to worship the "One" God; called Yahweh in Hebrew and Allah in Arabic.

Isaac had 12 sons which became the patriarchs of the 12 Tribes of Israel.

Ishmael also had 12 sons, who became the patriarchs of the 12 Tribes of Arabia.

Both genealogies of the two brothers and their descendants are recorded in the Torah.

Nowhere in the Torah (Old Testament) does it say that Abraham taught his sons that God had a son or was going to have a son.

Nor is it recorded in the Torah that any of Isaac or Ishmael's descendants taught that God would have a son.

This false doctrine of God having a physical son walking the earth.

Was an invention foisted on the Jewish followers of Jesus long after his death.

Later taken up by the gentile believers who further twisted the words of Jesus and invented the religion called Christianity.
Yes he had two sons, Isaac and Ishmael. Isaac good, Ishmael bad and not a true follower of God, why he was shunned. You can't put Ishmael in the same category as Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, he fell from grace.

Reminder:

If Jehovah is the God of Jesus in the sense you presented how can they be equal in the triune belief ?
No if, Jesus is the Son of God. If you don't believe that and do not believe in the Trinity you are one of those false prophets Jesus spoke of. Read the Bible and understand it.

No if, Jesus is the Son of God. If you don't believe that and do not believe in the Trinity you are one of those false prophets Jesus spoke of. Read the Bible and understand it.

Like i said if you are feeling froggy leap,it's not tough showing why Jesus referred to Yahweh as his God and father he was merely a man.

One question for you according to trinity doctrine all persons of the Godhead are co eternal and co equal,so explain how one would have a God and one would not ?

I will give you my explanation of the question. All persons of God other then YAHWEH are not Gods full glory. They were forms that God took to where he could have personal contact with man.

There is only one God.

Muslim fundies vs Christian fundies

I feel ashamed that I'm not paying someone for this.

:banana:

Yes he had two sons, Isaac and Ishmael. Isaac good, Ishmael bad and not a true follower of God, why he was shunned. You can't put Ishmael in the same category as Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, he fell from grace.
Please show me any where in the Bible where it says that Ishmael fell from grace; or was shunned by Abraham?

In fact the Bible says that the seed of Abraham would be blessed abundantly.

Plus, by Jewish law, the first born son, Ishmael, was to receive a double portion of his Father inheritance.

In fact, the Bible says that when Abraham died.

Both Isaac and Ishmael went together and buried their father Abraham.

To say that Allah is not the same God worshiped by Christians because Allah has "no son" is angels-on-the-head-of-a-pin stuff. It's focusing on triviality. For one thing, the phrase "God's son" is obviously a metaphor, and what it literally refers to is anything but clear.

A man can have a son, literally. A woman can have a son, literally. If a man has a son, that means that a sperm cell produced by his body fertilized an ovum that matured into a male offspring. If a woman has a son, that means that an ovum produced by her body was fertilized by a sperm cell and matured into a male offspring.

As God has no penis, no testicles, no womb, and no ovaries -- at least in the literal meaning of these terms -- he cannot have a son, at least in the literal meaning of this term. So when Christians say "Jesus is the son of God" while Muslims say "God has no son," they are obviously not using the word "son" in the same way, nor are the Christians at least using it in the usual and literal sense.

This is not an important difference. Christians and Muslims have different ideas about what God is and what God's will might be in some particulars, but since nobody can know everything about God, who is far too big to fit into a box or under your hat, there is room for both to be right and both to be wrong. Remember the story of the blind men and the elephant, and gain a little spiritual humility.

To say that Allah is not the same God worshiped by Christians because Allah has "no son" is angels-on-the-head-of-a-pin stuff. It's focusing on triviality. For one thing, the phrase "God's son" is obviously a metaphor, and what it literally refers to is anything but clear.

A man can have a son, literally. A woman can have a son, literally. If a man has a son, that means that a sperm cell produced by his body fertilized an ovum that matured into a male offspring. If a woman has a son, that means that an ovum produced by her body was fertilized by a sperm cell and matured into a male offspring.

As God has no penis, no testicles, no womb, and no ovaries -- at least in the literal meaning of these terms -- he cannot have a son, at least in the literal meaning of this term. So when Christians say "Jesus is the son of God" while Muslims say "God has no son," they are obviously not using the word "son" in the same way, nor are the Christians at least using it in the usual and literal sense.

This is not an important difference. Christians and Muslims have different ideas about what God is and what God's will might be in some particulars, but since nobody can know everything about God, who is far too big to fit into a box or under your hat, there is room for both to be right and both to be wrong. Remember the story of the blind men and the elephant, and gain a little spiritual humility.
Allah is satan. Mohamed a baby raper and liar. Islam is false religion, period.

To repeat: remember the story of the blind men and the elephant, and gain a little spiritual humility.

To clarify: YOU are blind, and it's friggin' time you figured that out. You cannot fit your mind around God, so as to say what he is and what he is not. Nobody can. Your mind is not big enough.

One question for you according to trinity doctrine all persons of the Godhead are co eternal and co equal,so explain how one would have a God and one would not ?
I like that part, There is no explanation for this.

There is only one God.
What about the 3 Gods u mentioned above :) ? I can't understand "your" doctrine.

So are you going to add anything to the discussion?

Or are you just going to continue to troll the thread and rant and rave?
I am not ranting and raving, just speaking the truth. Truth hurts, you must be in a lot of pain. Just because you do not believe in the Bible doesn't mean it isn't true. Not believing it is your problem. Everything I believe can be proven in the words of the Bible, I suggest you read it better.

I like that part, There is no explanation for this.

There is only one God.
What about the 3 Gods u mentioned above :) ? I can't understand "your" doctrine.
Isn't my doctrine, it is Gods. You not understanding it just means you need to comprehend the Bible better.

So are you going to add anything to the discussion?

Or are you just going to continue to troll the thread and rant and rave?
I am not ranting and raving, just speaking the truth. Truth hurts, you must be in a lot of pain. Just because you do not believe in the Bible doesn't mean it isn't true. Not believing it is your problem. Everything I believe can be proven in the words of the Bible, I suggest you read it better.
We muslims are taught to respect the Bible.

And the Quran tells us that the Gospels (which we call the "Injil" in arabic) are works inspired by God.

Unfortunately, they have been corrupted by revisions over the years.

So much of the Gospels no longer reflect what Jesus said or what he taught. :doubt:

Prove what you are saying about the Bible itself. Until you do that, any proof by means of the Bible is invalid.

Again, you need to gain a little spiritual humility. You are claiming to KNOW what is fundamentally unknowable, and condemning others on the basis of that. That's not just wrong-headed but also morally contemptible. Attitudes like yours have slaughtered millions of people over the centuries. At heart, you are one with mass-murderers.

Prove what you are saying about the Bible itself. Until you do that, any proof by means of the Bible is invalid.

Again, you need to gain a little spiritual humility. You are claiming to KNOW what is fundamentally unknowable, and condemning others on the basis of that. That's not just wrong-headed but also morally contemptible. Attitudes like yours have slaughtered millions of people over the centuries. At heart, you are one with mass-murderers.
Wrong again, but that is to be expected. Do not have to prove anything, Bible says it, that is proof enough.

Forum List

Back