Refugee Children Need Counsel -- U.S. Government Sued!

33z8vlw.jpg

You see it's not so simple as to simply say "Deport those kids!" There are laws in this country that need to be applied first and rights for the refugee children.

JURIST - US government sued for failing to appoint counsel to children facing deportation

Based purely on your less-than-scintillating-but-for-some-reason-way-too-boisterous few months here alone, I don't think you have the faintest clue about how "laws in this country that need to be applied first" work, Sherlock.

You see it's not so simple as to simply say "Deport those kids!" There are laws in this country that need to be applied first and rights for the refugee children.

JURIST - US government sued for failing to appoint counsel to children facing deportation

Based purely on your less-than-scintillating-but-for-some-reason-way-too-boisterous few months here alone, I don't think you have the faintest clue about how "laws in this country that need to be applied first" work, Sherlock.
53.gif
I see that you evidently had too much beans for lunch today and they are now doing the talking!
80.gif

53.gif
I see that you evidently had too much beans for lunch today and they are now doing the talking!
80.gif

You excel at ignorance honey.

Liberal lawyer scum sue the US GOV on behalf of non-Americans then liberals that caused the mess act like they have nothing to do with this fucking disaster.

If you people ever put these frikken progressives/commies in office to run our lives again

you all be shamed in a public square

what a horrible administration...they cause the crisis then need more OR OUR MONEY to handle the crisis they CAUSED

corrupted bastards running this country

I saw an ad on another site requesting people for hire in their homes for these kids with up to $6000 in government money for doing it...NO worries for FRAUD in that

53.gif
80.gif

You excel at ignorance honey.
Sorry to disappoint you but I can clearly see that you took the very last drop of it darling.

Forum List

Back