Reflections Of A Mixed Breed- My Thoughts On Columbus Day vs. Indigenous People's Day

True. Depending on how you define civilization.
Oh that's easy, if euros came in and brutalized everyone into submission, that's the civilization process.
I've been to many Indian reservations, they treat each other almost as bad as niggars treat each other
Too many act like that because they take on any anti-white culture they can at this point.
Again, all part of the process of subjugating a people.
I don't disagree with you completely on this.
I think John Trudell has elucidated much of this correctly; it is about altering the perceptual reality of those the power structure intends to subjugate.

I wouldn't worry too much about it, he may have been an Iberian Jew after all:

Was Columbus secretly a Jew? - CNN

Christopher Columbus a Jew? New Evidence Supports Theory
Well that would make him very much like the current nation state of Israel then would it not. Columbus immediately imagined their subjugation as slaves.
My people were never subjugated though. We fought until we couldn't
Both can be true simultaneously.

Well that would make him very much like the current nation state of Israel then would it not. Columbus immediately imagined their subjugation as slaves.
True.

Subjugation? You have to judge him by what others were like during his time, you moron. A thousand years from now people would think and say the same nasty things about us. In reality, Columbus was a talented genius, who changed the world through his courage and generosity.

True.
And it was true, had euros been able to enslave the indigenous people present in the americas on a comercial scale, there would have been no trans-Atlantic slave trade. Euros would have been just as happy brutalizing, enslaving and raping "Indians" as Africans.

Subjugation? You have to judge him by what others were like during his time, you moron. A thousand years from now people would think and say the same nasty things about us. In reality, Columbus was a talented genius, who changed the world through his courage and generosity.
Hon, we recognize you as nasty right now, in real time.

I'm 5% Sephardic.might make sense.
All this garbage is a result of the "social justice" religion which the left has promoted.
Yes, this notion of justice must be wiped out of the consciousness of the people.
It's a failed ideology, even the Founding Fathers are now being bashed. There is no satisfying the radical lefties who don't even have respect for our flag and national anthem. They want to turn this country into another Venezuela.

Hon, we recognize you as nasty right now, in real time.
Who's we? You and those voices in your head?

All this garbage is a result of the "social justice" religion which the left has promoted.
Yes, this notion of justice must be wiped out of the consciousness of the people.
It's a failed ideology, even the Founding Fathers are now being bashed. There is no satisfying the radical lefties who don't even have respect for our flag and national anthem. The want to turn this country into another Venezuela.

Well, I would agree that your failed ideology is being questioned by the people, yeah.

True.
And it was true, had euros been able to enslave the indigenous people present in the americas on a comercial scale, there would have been no trans-Atlantic slave trade. Euros would have been just as happy brutalizing, enslaving and raping "Indians" as Africans.
Yawn. Your Leftie social justice slogans are getting very boring.

True.
Well just slap a label on it if you can't take it apart.

It's a failed ideology, even the Founding Fathers are now being bashed. There is no satisfying the radical lefties who don't even have respect for our flag and national anthem. The want to turn this country into another Venezuela.

Well, I would agree that your failed ideology is being questioned by the people, yeah.
Keeping up with the news? Last Nov 8 the people of this country threw out Hussein Obama's clan and this exact failed ideology out on his ass.

True.
Here it is, taken apart:

Sam Harris & Johnathon Haidt: The New Religion of Social Justice..!

Keeping up with the news? Last Nov 8 the people of this country threw out Hussein Obama's clan and this exact failed ideology out on his ass.
And nothing changed, Goldman Sachs is still all up in your white house, same as it would have been with Hilary, same as it ever was. The "other" party took over control and nothing changed. Odd ain't it, for a partisanshithead.

True.
Here it is, taken apart:

Sam Harris & Johnathon Haidt: The New Religion of Social Justice..!
You can't do anything on your own can ya hon. A link off, how original.

Forum List

Back