Reduce transgender suicide by not transgenderizing kids.

The suicides are mostly caused by reality reasserting itself ... transitioners spend money to create a facade, and while they may look like the opposite sex, reality disagrees with their feelings. Transgenderism is a mental health problem.
Yes very true.

Not to mention that the cosmetic surgeries used to make a person appear to be the opposite sex are not Advanced enough to create a realistic illusion. What the person ends up looking like is exactly what they are: a person who had surgery in an attempt to more resemble the opposite gender.

So, not only will they need years of aftercare to keep their constructed artificial body parts from bleeding out, they will no doubt become cosmetic surgery addicts looking for the next step that will make them look like a real girl or real boy.

Ironic that they want to be a real boy, when it is their doctors who lie like pinocchio.

Yes very true.

Not to mention that the cosmetic surgeries used to make a person appear to be the opposite sex are not Advanced enough to create a realistic illusion. What the person ends up looking like is exactly what they are: a person who had surgery in an attempt to more resemble the opposite gender.

So, not only will they need years of aftercare to keep their constructed artificial body parts from bleeding out, they will no doubt become cosmetic surgery addicts looking for the next step that will make them look like a real girl or real boy.

Ironic that they want to be a real boy, when it is their doctors who lie like pinocchio.
In the end .. an individual identifying as a trans woman who has their skeleton assessed in the next millenia by a professional, will still be a confirmed male.

Offer voluntary euthanasia to reduce suicides .
To be carried out with care , kindness and dignity .
And cost charged to relatives for causing we Pure Ones such irritation and even annoyance .

Hey, Jessica-stormlover née matthew

Fucked-up freak:
“You're wrong! I'm a girl!
Look at me!
How could you say I'm not a girl?
See, they're all looking at me.
I'm beautiful!”

Doctor:
“The anger, it's just the cancer talking.
Put your clothes back on.
I'm gonna cut your calls off.
And be fine.”

When I came across this post, there was a comment that explained that the “girl” had testicular cancer, for which the doctor was going to have to remove “her” testicles. That comment seems to be gone, now.

Last edited:
When I came across this post, there was a comment that explained that the “girl” had testicular cancer, for which the doctor was going to have to remove “her” testicles. That comment seems to be gone, now.

It's still there, after all. Just a bit buried.

1682099329154.png

The suicides are mostly caused by not allowing transition and being unaccepted. Of course, you don't care as you'd rather see them slit their throats then transition. We know what your agenda is all about. Transgenderism is a biological reality

Transgenderism is biological and can't be fixed with 2,000 year old witch doctor level crap!
If your 12 year old boy said he was a pirate and wanted his left leg amputated below the knee and a peg attached, his right eye poked out and a patch over it or he'd kill himself, would you do it?

Forum List

Back