Red state Secession would see welfare dependent states collapse

I think I can see where you are coming from Doug.
Okay. There are all kinds of conservatives, just as there are all kinds of people on the Left. It's pointless for us to insult each other.

Rather, we have to follow the advice of the great Marxist thinker Antonio Gramsci, who counselled his readers that, in physical warfare, we have to attack the enemy at his weakest points. But in intellectual warfare, we have to attack his strongest points.

Try reading the post you're replying to. Or get someone to read it to you. (Aren't there text-to-speech programs you can use now?)
I read it. Obesity is racist. Keep going with that because that won't draw independent voters. T

Marje has been sharing her vision on Hannity. She envisions a red state secession , Marjistan, that would break away from America.
The stats are quite illuminating.
# Counties that voted for President Joe Biden generate 70 percent of gross domestic product.

# Fourteen of the poorest 15 states voted Republican in 2020.

# All 12 richest states chose Biden.

# Only four red states have median household incomes in the top half of the 50 states.

# The nine red states that seceded in 1861 get, on average, 42 percent of their budgets from Washington, according to SmartAsset. Mostly that buys health care –

There are more stats in the article but the picture seems to be quite clear. These dependent states rail against govt spending whilst being the biggest recipients.

Its hilarious in a way but rather sad. I wonder if the exercise is worth it to just excorcise the evil woke.
End the welfare programs. Duh. Problem solved. Morons.

I read it. Obesity is racist. Keep going with that because that won't draw independent voters. T
Yes. Worrying about obesity is racist -- that's the view of the woke Left. It's not the view of conservatives -- we make fun of that view.

Isn't that clear from what I posted? Maybe it's not obvious.

The Right either doesn't care whether or not anyone is obese, or thinks it's not the business of the state to pronounce on how much we weigh, or goes along with the so-called 'racist' concerns about obesity, even if they offend groups which have a high level of it. (And I suppose there must be a few people 'on the Right' who don't want to warn Blacks about obesity, because obesity leads to higher mortality rates.)

Those who are 'woke' don't want to offend any of their client groups. And who are we to tell Black women, etc etc. That's the Left, not us.

smoke week and play video games? you're 49, not 19...

You spend ever waking moment of your day on social media. I dont think you are in a position to judge. Also, i didnt watch the video. I never do.

Last edited:
You spend ever waking moment of your day on social media. I dont think you are in a position to judge. Also, i didnt watch the video.
things i do other than social media

wrestle muscular dudes
play and watch soccer
go to the library/read books
go to the basketball stadium next to my house in lebanon
donate blood
hang out at friends or family's houses
go to rock concerts (Deep Purple, Elton John, Scorpions, The Rasmus have all performed in Leb)

um, what do you do exactly again?

Not the crazy nutcase shit that you do. Im a normal person.
what nutcase shit? that i challenge you to wrestle me? just a joke, bro. i do realize we live in different countries and will never meet in person

Yes. Worrying about obesity is racist -- that's the view of the woke Left. It's not the view of conservatives -- we make fun of that view.

That is your view so I guess your part of the woke left.

Isn't that clear from what I posted? Maybe it's not obvious.

The Right either doesn't care whether or not anyone is obese, or thinks it's not the business of the state to pronounce on how much we weigh, or goes along with the so-called 'racist' concerns about obesity, even if they offend groups which have a high level of it. (And I suppose there must be a few people 'on the Right' who don't want to warn Blacks about obesity, because obesity leads to higher mortality rates.)

Those who are 'woke' don't want to offend any of their client groups. And who are we to tell Black women, etc etc. That's the Left, not us.
The right does care. That's why you brought it up. Good job.

Not the crazy nutcase shit that you do. Im a normal person.
you said in another thread you want Senator Tom Cotton's entire family to burn in a fire because he voted to increase spending in the omnibus, when he wasn't even the deciding vote

you're the crazy nutcase, i would argue, and with a criminal mindset, i would add. are you sure you're not of Russian origin? Putin's lost son?

That is your view so I guess your part of the woke left.

The right does care. That's why you brought it up. Good job.
Sorry, but you're not making any sense. Perhaps someone else can make the point you're trying to make. Does anyone else understand this fellow? Help us out here.

Sorry, but you're not making any sense. Perhaps someone else can make the point you're trying to make. Does anyone else understand this fellow? Help us out here.
Let me summarize.

I said red states are obese.

You said that was racist.

I called you out on your racial signaling.

You said leftist do it and I pointed out it was you who did that.

Now you're confused? Perhaps you should head to the kiddie forums and read more and post less and increase your ability to digest posted information.

Good luck.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back