Red Sox: Speed it up!!

Its not just the Red Sox/ Yankees

Its baseball in general that is too slow. Only allow the batter to step out of the box once per at bat. Limit throws to first.

Call some freak'n strikes

Limit throws to first?

:lol:

Yeah, the runner won't be getting a majorly unfair jump on a steal or anything, knowing the pitcher has reached his max on throw-overs and now can't possibly pick him off.

Strategy......kind of like using up your timeouts

There are no timeouts in Baseball......it is one continuous timeout

I think they do to.
For one baseball is a big head game, for one who have a lot of time to sit there and think. lol
When I played softball I chewed on sunflower seeds to help keep my mind occupied, I was big over thinker.

Its not just the Red Sox/ Yankees

Its baseball in general that is too slow. Only allow the batter to step out of the box once per at bat. Limit throws to first.

Call some freak'n strikes

Limit throws to first?

:lol:

Yeah, the runner won't be getting a majorly unfair jump on a steal or anything, knowing the pitcher has reached his max on throw-overs and now can't possibly pick him off.

Strategy......kind of like using up your timeouts

There are no timeouts in Baseball......it is one continuous timeout
The advantage to the other team when someone runs out of timeouts does not even come close to comparing to the advantage a team would have if a pitcher runs out of throw-overs.

Baseball fans ENJOY the throw-overs, because they are actually part of the STRATEGY. I don't expect you to understand.

GO BRUINS

Oh ooops, wrong sport, lol......I was at the bruins game last night and they beat the sabers in the series 4 games to 2 :)

Did you see the video I posted proving you and Artie are communists?:razz:

WHAT?!?!?!?! Linky Linky

Oh and thanks for complimenting me with that "dork" rep, LOL

Well, I have already proven beyond doubt that you guy's are communist.....
But here ya go.
http://www.usmessageboard.com/sports/115043-red-sox-speed-it-up.html#post2251799

I think they do to.
For one baseball is a big head game, for one who have a lot of time to sit there and think. lol
When I played softball I chewed on sunflower seeds to help keep my mind occupied, I was big over thinker.
There's a lot more going on in a baseball game...I know, I managed a senior adult team for several years.

Anybody who says that baseball is slow ought to try that some time.

I think they do to.
There's a lot more going on in a baseball game...I know, I managed a senior adult team for several years.

Try playing women's fast pitch. ;)
I was refering to my years as an outfielder, which why in high school I became a baseman.

I think I need a new sig.
I should provide that link and state PP and Artie are commies.

But is being a commie lover, worse than being a communist?

If you have a short attention span and can't handle figuring out the scenarios of a baseball game in between the action, just admit it. Don't blame your shortcomings on the sport.

In fact, just shut up about it.

I think they do to.

Try playing women's fast pitch. ;)
I was refering to my years as an outfielder, which why in high school I became a baseman.

Its basePERSON you sexist pig :lol:

Forum List

Back