How could the New York jets pass on Trevor Lawrence?

LA RAM FAN

Diamond Member
Mar 1, 2008
It just makes me believe the owners of the jets and jaguars cut a deal of some kind with the jaguars owner saying to the jets owner- If you tell your GM not to draft Lawrence I will do so and so favor for you both and he loved the offer so much he agreed to it.It’s the only thing thst makes any sense because I remember thinking back then when they had thst number one pick and passed him up,I was thinking Wtf? Your kidding me,how can they be such fucking morons? I mean this has got to be the worst mistake by a sports franchise sense the Red Sox traded Babe Ruth to the Yankees. I knew he was going to be great,how could the jets organization not know? I’m telling you there is some back room dealing going on.

Lawrence demonstrated in both the chargers and chiefs games why he was the number one pick in the draft especially the chargers blocking out four interceptions he threw in the first half not letting it shread his confidance in the least,,the jaguars are going to be Super Bowl bound in the next few years just watch.

It just makes me believe the owners of the jets and jaguars cut a deal of some kind with the jaguars owner saying to the jets owner- If you tell your GM not to draft Lawrence I will do so and so favor for you both and he loved the offer so much he agreed to it.It’s the only thing thst makes any sense because I remember thinking back then when they had thst number one pick and passed him up,I was thinking Wtf? Your kidding me,how can they be such fucking morons? I mean this has got to be the worst mistake by a sports franchise sense the Red Sox traded Babe Ruth to the Yankees. I knew he was going to be great,how could the jets organization not know? I’m telling you there is some back room dealing going on.

Lawrence demonstrated in both the chargers and chiefs games why he was the number one pick in the draft especially the chargers blocking out four interceptions he threw in the first half not letting it shread his confidance in the least,,the jaguars are going to be Super Bowl bound in the next few years just watch.

The NY Jets did not pass on Trevor Lawrence. The Jags had the first pick in the 2021 draft, and they used it to get Lawrence.

No conspiracy here. And no passing on a player. Just the order of the draft.

Forum List

Back