Red Cross: No Humanitarian Crisis in Gaza

The 1967 line is an armistice line not a border. Places like Sderot are inside Palestinian borders. Sderot is an Israeli settlement.

I keep forgetting the only solution to this issue you want to see is dead jews. sorry i forgot that. The position that all of israel is "settled" and they all shouldn't be there is dead on arrival.

Oh please! quit with the propaganda.

Why is it propaganda? From what I read on Tinomore his only solution to this is for either the jews to leave, or submit themselves to a palenstinian majority government under the one state solution. As either one will never happen voluntarilty either the palestinians give up and take what they are offered, or it comes to a fight.

At least hamas and hezbollah are up front with what they want to do. People line tinmore hide the end result behind idiotic rhetoric and weasel words like "settlers" and "occupiers".

I checked the Red Cross website and couldn't find anything saying that there was no crisis in Gaza. Is this some secret document or are we supposed to take Israel media's word?

yeah, we know. nutbars like you accept any propaganda throwing out there by the lying terrorists of hamas. but legitimate sources?

nah... if they don't support dead jews, then they must not be true.

why is it people who put the name "truth" in their names are generally lying losers?

the rep from the red cross is actually very even-handed. something i know that you jewhaters can't stand. from the article, which you clearly didn't read:

Israel has the legitimate right to protect the civilian population; this right should be balanced with the rights of 1.5 million people living in the Gaza Strip,” she said.

Redmatn condemned Gazan rocket attacks on southern Israel, while also calling on the government to allow more materials to enter the Strip.

“Rocket fire from the Gaza Strip is against international law because it is directed at civilians,” she said. “We conduct confidential or bilateral dialogue with Hamas on the matter. As time passes, the dialogue also develops.”

She said the Red Cross would continue to seek access to abducted IDF soldier Gilad Schalit – who will begin his sixth year of captivity on June 25 – but stressed that the organization lacked the capability to “force anything on Hamas.”

The Red Cross and the IDF are in close contact to “coordinate the entry of goods into Gaza and the entry and exit of people, sometimes our personnel and sometimes patients who are going to Israel to receive medical care,” she said.

I keep forgetting the only solution to this issue you want to see is dead jews. sorry i forgot that. The position that all of israel is "settled" and they all shouldn't be there is dead on arrival.

Why is it propaganda? From what I read on Tinomore his only solution to this is for either the jews to leave, or submit themselves to a palenstinian majority government under the one state solution. As either one will never happen voluntarilty either the palestinians give up and take what they are offered, or it comes to a fight.

At least hamas and hezbollah are up front with what they want to do. People line tinmore hide the end result behind idiotic rhetoric and weasel words like "settlers" and "occupiers".

What can Israel offer? It has nothing.

It has a standing army, the support of most of the world, and has a successful society, which has intergated a significant portion of the arab population living within the 67 borders. They are not going away no matter how much you hope for it.

It has a standing army, the support of most of the world, and has a successful society, which has intergated a significant portion of the arab population living within the 67 borders. They are not going away no matter how much you hope for it.

Israel has political recognition but it has no legal standing. It has no land that it can put a border around. Israel has no borders.

Israel has political recognition but it has no legal standing. It has no land that it can put a border around. Israel has no borders.

In international law, recognition by a majority of other countries is more than enough legal standing. They also have internationally recoginized borders that they control via an organized border control force.

I keep wondering why you need these linguistic trapeeze artist tricks to justify your position.

And as a final note:

943222736-i3d-server-do-you-play-most-css-not-sure-if-troll-just-very-stupid.jpg

In international law, recognition by a majority of other countries is more than enough legal standing. They also have internationally recoginized borders that they control via an organized border control force.

I keep wondering why you need these linguistic trapeeze artist tricks to justify your position.

Palestine is recognized by over 130 countries. Israel is recognized by about 90.

Israel has no borders

I don't think Palestinian rule means he wants Jewish people dead. It wouldn't be fair to kick ethnic Hebrews out of their home or force them to live under Palistinian rule either. IMO

Palestine is recognized by over 130 countries. Israel is recognized by about 90.

Israel has no borders

Try crossing the nonexistant border into Israel and use that line. I want pictures.

I don't think Palestinian rule means he wants Jewish people dead. It wouldn't be fair to kick ethnic Hebrews out of their home or force them to live under Palistinian rule either. IMO

Well he seems to have no issues with missiles being lobbed from gaza into Israel proper, he even tries to justify it in his own really stupid way.

Or I guess they are aiming at prarie dogs (or the ME equivalent) when firing rockets, and just have crappy aim.

Mathilde Redmatn Red Cross Official is a false report. I called the ICRC Headquarters and they could not find a Mathilde Redmatn in their directory and said there is no such title as “Deputy Director of Gaza”.

I reported this to other leading Organizations associated with the Red Cross to request they send out an accurate statement in response to that article circulating.

ICRC contact
Contacts at the ICRC

CAMERA Snapshots: "There is no humanitarian crisis in Gaza."

Try searching for that name on any search engine, it's fake

Last edited:

so you think the pals are lying when they say they want to push the jews into the sea?

how silly...

OF COURSE it means they want jews dead. jews under arab rule = death and/or subjugation.

arabs under jewish rule means more freedom than they get in arab countries.

P F Tinhead,

Eat on this cock sucker!

Red Cross: There is no humanitarian crisis in Gaza
“There is no humanitarian crisis in Gaza. If you go to the supermarket, there are products. There are restaurants and a nice beach. The problem is mainly in maintenance of infrastructure and in access to goods, concrete for example,” Redmatn said.

“Israel has the legitimate right to protect the civilian population; this right should be balanced with the rights of 1.5 million people living in the Gaza Strip,” she said.

Redmatn condemned Gazan rocket attacks on southern Israel, while also calling on the government to allow more materials to enter the Strip.

“Rocket fire from the Gaza Strip is against international law because it is directed at civilians,” she said.

She said the Red Cross would continue to seek access to abducted IDF soldier Gilad Schalit – who will begin his sixth year of captivity on June 25 – but stressed that the organization lacked the capability to “force anything on Hamas.”

The Red Cross and the IDF are in close contact to “coordinate the entry of goods into Gaza and the entry and exit of people, sometimes our personnel and sometimes patients who are going to Israel to receive medical care,” she said.

When the hell did the Red Cross start working for Bush and the rest of us evul people?

What's this goig to do to my supply of baby palestinian meat? I need some adult bones to grind for my bread!

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Suckit Jew haters

so you think the pals are lying when they say they want to push the jews into the sea?

how silly...

OF COURSE it means they want jews dead. jews under arab rule = death and/or subjugation.

This is one of the things I don't get about the ME.

You either live under a ruthless dictator, live in a shithole under shiara law, or live in the thriving country of Israel.

I've seen Jordan, it's rocks piled on top of rocks.
I've been to Egypt, go se the Shpinx, pyramids, ride a camel and get the fuck out. It makes Mexico City look **** and span.
I've been to Israel, It's a modern country. The cities quickly fade to farm lands. It felt like home, except people walked around with full autos on thier shoulders.

THAT was weird.

how silly...

The guy has 420 in his user name, you think this guy uses any logic or brain cells for that matter! :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back