Red Bull just purged high level execs who pushed for "diversity and inclusion"

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
It's a pleasant change to see a big company not go full retard with this "woke" BS.

"Red Bull has fired two ‘diversity directors’ who tried to force the company into virtue signaling about Black Lives Matter while also dissolving several ‘culture teams’ who were pressuring Red Bull to take a more aggressive ‘woke’ political stance...

Citing insiders, the Business Insider reports that the firings were a retaliation against efforts by Kozak and Taylor to create internal tension around “diversity issues” and pressure the company to make more diversity hires.

Red Bull also “cut or dissolved entertainment and culture teams in Canada, the UK, and Austria and canceled most of its major cultural events.” According to employees, these “culture teams” were “the most vocal about racial justice matters” and were therefore fired as a punishment for trying to force Red Bull into a political direction it didn’t want to take."

Red Bull Fires ‘Woke’ Diversity Directors Who Tried to Push For BLM Support

It's a pleasant change to see a big company not go full retard with this "woke" BS.

"Red Bull has fired two ‘diversity directors’ who tried to force the company into virtue signaling about Black Lives Matter while also dissolving several ‘culture teams’ who were pressuring Red Bull to take a more aggressive ‘woke’ political stance...

Citing insiders, the Business Insider reports that the firings were a retaliation against efforts by Kozak and Taylor to create internal tension around “diversity issues” and pressure the company to make more diversity hires.

Red Bull also “cut or dissolved entertainment and culture teams in Canada, the UK, and Austria and canceled most of its major cultural events.” According to employees, these “culture teams” were “the most vocal about racial justice matters” and were therefore fired as a punishment for trying to force Red Bull into a political direction it didn’t want to take."

has anybody blamed Trump yet?

Whatever. Don't bitch and moan if they target your brand for a "Cancel" campaign. I don't want to hear it. You dug your own grave. :)

M
Whatever. Don't bitch and moan if they target your brand for a "Cancel" campaign. I don't want to hear it. You dug your own grave. :)
Maybe it'll go as well as the boycott goya did! ROFLMAO!

No comparison. Lots of people eat beans. Less people drink energy drinks.
Beans yes but not a specialty brand like Goya which was aimed at Latino's. I buy the store brand usually unless I am buying peas and I ONLY buy leseur peas. I think more people buy energy drinks I bet we can find the numbers on that actually.

has anybody blamed Trump yet?
Not yet. They’re holding back until they can wet dream a Russian angle to it. Shouldn’t be much longer...

Surely, this is a joke.

No one in the United States has the guts to tell that racist "anti-cop movement" and its duped Euro American supporters to go jump in the lake.

Yes, this must be a joke.

No doubt in a few hours, Red Bull will be offering a groveling apology.

Reminds me of a passage in a book about race pimp/fake reverend Jesse Jackson. “Shakedown” is part of its title but I don’t recall the rest of it just now.

Jesse and his team showed up at another corporate HQ to present whatever demands they had of them, or else! Standard operating procedure for them back in the day, but this company was prepared for them. Gathered around a table in a conference room as Jesse was about to begin his comments, one of the corporate guys slid a dossier across the table to Jesse and suggested he give it a look-see.

Turns out they’d done a rather deep dive into the life and times of the fake Reverend Jackson and turned up stuff the general public was unaware of that Jesse apparently felt they had no need to know, and the meeting was adjourned rather quickly thereafter.

Stick to it, RB!

Surely, this is a joke.

No one in the United States has the guts to tell that racist "anti-cop movement" and its duped Euro American supporters to go jump in the lake.

Red Bull is not an American company.

This should be in politics, not race relations.

This has little to do with race and more to do with the leadership of a company telling the cancel culture to go fuck itself.

According to the Wall Street Journal, Red Bull North American chief executive Stefan Kozak and North American president and chief of marketing Amy Taylor were both terminated from their positions after they attempted to force the company to support BLM by subversively creating racial tension within the company.

Kozak and Taylor were reportedly trying to push the idea of systemic racism within the company in order to force in diversity hires. The internal tension reached a boiling point after 300 Red Bull employees signed a June 1 letter protesting its “public silence” in regards to BLM. This internal letter was somehow leaked to the public but Red Bull’s Austrian leadership knew where the real problem was and began to cut cancer out of the company with its firing of Kozak and Taylor.

To boot, an offensive slide that depicted how “ignorant Americans” view the world was also leaked to the press and the one responsible for that, Florian Klaass, Red Bull’s head of global culture marketing, was also fired.

Alright !!!!!

Time to push back.

This is about a company (that clearly disavows racism in any form) saying we are not going to jump on the bandwagon if we don't agree with it.

I don't drink the stuff, but I'll be buying it for my friends who do.....

Great job.

BTW: There is a thread in race relations on this.....they should not be merged. Don't agree with that placement. It belongs here with all the other bullshit tied with BLM & associated fuckups.

Last edited:
Surely, this is a joke.

Thanks for the info.

Maybe that explains its courage.

But it could still be subject to a boycott here, couldn't it?

I would not be astonished if a groveling apology is soon posted and if some suits are dismissed for their "insensitivity."

President Trump is about the only bigwig who refuses to kowtow. No wonder the whiners are furious!

Surely, this is a joke.

Thanks for the info.

Maybe that explains its courage.

But it could still be subject to a boycott here, couldn't it?

I would not be astonished if a groveling apology is soon posted and if some suits are dismissed for their "insensitivity."

President Trump is about the only bigwig who refuses to kowtow. No wonder the whiners are furious!

I am fully prepared to buy cases of the stuff (which I don't drink) and give it away to people I know who do.

image.jpg

Forum List

Back