Recruiting...The Discussion

I have ZERO Allegiance to this Board or any other...

That's some Silly Fucking Shit.

I Dislike this one Least of the ones I'm Associated with...

For now. :lol:

And I've Contributed $$$ to only this one... True Story. :thup:

:)

peace...

115892176_260bd9919b_o.jpg

Gangtsa Bloggin'...

:)

peace...

i hate all this mealy mouth stuff....i got an invite to another board etc....i just dont pass it on or pay much attention to it...if i want to go to another board i will....like xox says.....if someone is really promoting a board they are gonna use...email

now i am in full agreement with gunny....its a mallie thing to do....everyone understands the no compete clause...and face it....as much as you may want to think this is just a big ass happy family.....its a for profit board.

Hmm. It seems two forums are competing against each other. Isn't this just the free market at work? Why is Gunny a Kenyan communist? :confused:

its like allowing someone to bring outside food in your diner.....

and now i think i may be confused.....are the two boards competing? okay i am lost here..someone pm me and tell me what the hell we are talking about?

i am talking about a board formed by a member here.....i took it more as a chitty chat board for the ladies....yea i wonder why the hell i was ask too

Yup. He's a hatter and a seewerd. Or as they say in Germany, a hassle and a hoff. :eusa_whistle:

is gunny a conservative?

personally I don't understand why anyone other than a conservative would be so opposed to freedom of speech/thought or so punitive just because some other message board was spoken well of....

this is a pretty good message board (as message boards go...a few sane and rational people being bashed and insulted by morons...)

but there are other message boards out there that aren't bad either (though I personally do NOT go to any other message boards any more......)

I would encourage ALL people to access as much info as they can
anywhere they can

is gunny a conservative?

personally I don't understand why anyone other than a conservative would be so opposed to freedom of speech/thought or so punitive just because some other message board was spoken well of....

this is a pretty good message board (as message boards go...a few sane and rational people being bashed and insulted by morons...)

but there are other message boards out there that aren't bad either (though I personally do NOT go to any other message boards any more......)

I would encourage ALL people to access as much info as they can
anywhere they can

Well a couple of things...

1. I don't know the political persuasion of Gunny.

2. "Freedom of Speech" applies to government restrictions on speech, not private restrictions. My understanding is this is a private message board, as such the owners set the standards of speech. If you/me/we/anyone doesn't like those restrictions, they don't have to come here.

3. Assuming someone isn't using AdBlocker. Look at the top of the screen see the advertisement? How about above the blue bar, see the one there? Look at the right side of the screen near the top, see more advertisements there? The advertisements generate revenue that helps maintain the operations of the board. People diverting traffic away from hear to another message board could reduce revenue. Think of going to lunch at McDonald's, ever see someone standing inside the door with a a big Burger Kings sign advertising their specials?

>>>>

Last edited:

Forum List

Back