Recruiting...The Discussion

I've gotten invites to numerous messageboards during my time here. It never crossed my mind to go run and tell the Admins about it ... even when I was orange.

oompa_loompa.jpg

Which one is A15?

I have no idea. I'm going to have to go with life in general and a bad glass of orange juice.

Mebbe she had a bad pumpkin experience growing up.

you are one of the dud/s that run that board over there aren't ya?? yep,, that what you do.. and if everyone doesn't say exactly what you expect them to say then poof you are gone. so here's the scoop for the USMB folks. Since I'm accused of being a rat I'll damn sure be one.

So a new board was opened, people were recruited to go there, me included. What I found when I got there were people from this board talking smack about gunny and about dilloduck and Pixie.. I asked the question over there "do you think these cross board bitch sessions are a good idea" Evidently you did. I'm gone from there now. And you people need to grow the fuck up? I said it then and I'll say it again. If it's fair for you guys to pull bullshit off this board and carry it over there and talk about folks behind their back then it's damn sure fair to bring the bullshit from there over here. I told dilloduck he damn sure wasn't a "sleazoid" in my book and neither was glugsy.. And if you don't like that shit shove that pumpkin up your ass.

It's amazing the amount of things you don't know.

Mebbe she had a bad pumpkin experience growing up.

you are one of the dud/s that run that board over there aren't ya?? yep,, that what you do.. and if everyone doesn't say exactly what you expect them to say then poof you are gone. so here's the scoop for the USMB folks. Since I'm accused of being a rat I'll damn sure be one.

So a new board was opened, people were recruited to go there, me included. What I found when I got there were people from this board talking smack about gunny and about dilloduck and Pixie.. I asked the question over there "do you think these cross board bitch sessions are a good idea" Evidently you did. I'm gone from there now. And you people need to grow the fuck up? I said it then and I'll say it again. If it's fair for you guys to pull bullshit off this board and carry it over there and talk about folks behind their back then it's damn sure fair to bring the bullshit from there over here. I told dilloduck he damn sure wasn't a "sleazoid" in my book and neither was glugsy.. And if you don't like that shit shove that pumpkin up your ass.

It's amazing the amount of things you don't know.

Is there something up there that I said that you can disagree with?

I've gotten invites to numerous messageboards during my time here. It never crossed my mind to go run and tell the Admins about it ... even when I was orange.

That's because you're not a Rat...

People who do those kinds of things usually get Rewarded...

Having said that, I haven't Recruited for ANY Board but this one...

True Story.

:)

peace...

That's because you're not a Rat...

People who do those kinds of things usually get Rewarded...

Having said that, I haven't Recruited for ANY Board but this one...

True Story.

peace...

they are rats, all of em.

So the sleazebags have a new motto we'll go behind your backs and talk about you but if you do it to us you're a "Rat"

I'm a rat.. with a hat, who chases a cat. and I got banned for speaking my mind. End of story.

So the sleazebags have a new motto we'll go behind your backs and talk about you but if you do it to us you're a "Rat"

I'm a rat.. with a hat, who chases a cat. and I got banned for speaking my mind. End of story.
:confused: Aren't you doing exactly what you say they are doing?

Nope, they're all right here arguing with me! Am I over there? No I am not. Know why? They banned me for speaking my mind.

This thread is very amusing, but it doesn't compete with yesterday's Fart-O-Rama.

Even if I do say so myself.

So, Willow...you were invited there, you didn't like it, so you came back here to talk about how you didn't like it...and somehow this makes you better than the people you criticize?

I don't see it.

Nope, they're all right here arguing with me! Am I over there? No I am not. Know why? They banned me for speaking my mind.

I have no Idea what you are Talking about Willow... :lol:

True Story! :thup:

And my "Rat" comment wasn't Directed at anyone who didn't Rat someone out to the System over a PM.

peace...

So, Willow...you were invited there, you didn't like it, so you came back here to talk about how you didn't like it...and somehow this makes you better than the people you criticize?

I don't see it.

no one expected you to see it. Don't bother, it's not worth it. If you can't understand what I said find another pasttime.

I have friends who are active on both sites. Even those who have essentially abandoned this one for that one are still my friends so far as I am concerned. I don't know if that is mutual but oh well.

I agree with Willow that the frequent bashing of USMB over there was a turn off for me. I remain friends with those over there just the same, even those who were participating in that. But hell. If we're going to bash USMB, there's certainly a lot of opportunity for that here, so why leave?

Nobody invited me to USMB though I have invited others here when they asked me where I had gone. A few have sniffed us out.

I came to USMB because I found some decent thought provoking discussions in progress with a broad diversity of viewpoints right away and that is difficult to come by on many boards. I stay because every now and then there is still opportunity to participate in a thought provoking discussion every once in awhile and I have made some very special friends here that I am not ready to give up yet.

Personally I don't think invitation to another website in a PM is all that terrible but I support those who pay for the site and make it available to all of us being the ones who make the rules.

I do object to such invitations being for the purpose of hurting or destroying or punishing USMB if that is the case.

I don't see it.
Here, anyone can read what Willow says without having to register. It's public comments, not hidden. Not behind anyone's back.

There, you can read nothing without having to register, then once registered, are limited on what they will let you see. It's a cackling cacophony of hens in a closed henhouse with a couple of roosters sprinkled in.

Forum List

Back