Recruiting...The Discussion

i am very tempted to join the parrot forum.
i even tried to direct a lot of parrots on this forum to the appropriate parrot forum.
I'm not 100% sure but I think you would frighten the parrots...they are somewhat paranoid of other birds.

I've gotten invites to numerous messageboards during my time here. It never crossed my mind to go run and tell the Admins about it ... even when I was orange.

What does your color have to do with it Asshole#15?

What pisses me off exactly? about the color orange? go...

I have no idea. I'm going to have to go with life in general and a bad glass of orange juice.

Mebbe she had a bad pumpkin experience growing up.

you are one of the dud/s that run that board over there aren't ya?? yep,, that what you do.. and if everyone doesn't say exactly what you expect them to say then poof you are gone. so here's the scoop for the USMB folks. Since I'm accused of being a rat I'll damn sure be one.

So a new board was opened, people were recruited to go there, me included. What I found when I got there were people from this board talking smack about gunny and about dilloduck and Pixie.. I asked the question over there "do you think these cross board bitch sessions are a good idea" Evidently you did. I'm gone from there now. And you people need to grow the fuck up? I said it then and I'll say it again. If it's fair for you guys to pull bullshit off this board and carry it over there and talk about folks behind their back then it's damn sure fair to bring the bullshit from there over here. I told dilloduck he damn sure wasn't a "sleazoid" in my book and neither was glugsy.. And if you don't like that shit shove that pumpkin up your ass.

And I'll say one more thing. Gunny was correct. He doesn't ban folks for speaking their minds.. you assholes evidently do.. I like Gunny better.

Forum List

Back