Recount efforts so far - million dollars for each added Trump vote

Norman

Diamond Member
Sep 24, 2010
Jill Stein, in her recount efforts has successfully trolled the tearful liberal community. So far, they have had to pay about a million dollars for each of the new votes Trump has gained.

Who knew that we would get to have the delicious regressive tears - twice? I say Trump's victory has already been worth it...

when this ordeal is done with, maybe we can get a job for Stienberg as an inventory clerk for superwalmarts being she is so obsessed with counting.
Not a good idea, she will never believe the totals and will end up bankrupting them with the recounts.
Spread the wealth I always say...
Stienberg would give the customer a 153.00 refund in all singles, then make the customer recount it just to make sure its an even 153.00

I have only a couple of questions:

1. Why not to count well to begin with and if there are any doubts in counting votes in Michigan and Wisconsin, how do we know that the states, where Hillary won, were counted any better?

2. Why not to demand showing the ID before voting to make sure non-citizens and dead people wouldn't vote?

Seems like somebody is more interested in a show, not the truth. Too bad...

when this ordeal is done with, maybe we can get a job for Stienberg as an inventory clerk for superwalmarts being she is so obsessed with counting.
Not a good idea, she will never believe the totals and will end up bankrupting them with the recounts.
Spread the wealth I always say...
Stienberg would give the customer a 153.00 refund in all singles, then make the customer recount it just to make sure its an even 153.00

Pennies*

15,300 pennies is a lot to (re)count.

It's worth it to make sure that Trump did not steal the election.

You just can't believe he won even with the regressive fraud. The audit I want to see is to verify everyone that voted was a citizen.
You can't prove there was any other fraud of significance in the candidates' campaigns. That is not true about Trump.

The hildabitch paying people to start trouble at Trumps rallies and blaming Trumps folks. That's not fraud? And as far as proving only citizens voted goes, without an audit you can't prove there wasn't fraud, can you?

Stealing elections is clinton's department. Remember when Bernie got screwed awhile back by candidate clinton? Him having the popular vote didn't seem to bother clinton back then. It was justice served though. That was his payback for defending her on emails during the debate.

You just can't believe he won even with the regressive fraud. The audit I want to see is to verify everyone that voted was a citizen.
You can't prove there was any other fraud of significance in the candidates' campaigns. That is not true about Trump.

The hildabitch paying people to start trouble at Trumps rallies and blaming Trumps folks. That's not fraud? And as far as proving only citizens voted goes, without an audit you can't prove there wasn't fraud, can you?
The snowflakes of the far right were told not to hit, OK.

You guys thought you were tough, and then got the stuffing beat on you.

You are snowflakes, and that's the end of it.

Stealing elections is clinton's department. Remember when Bernie got screwed awhile back by candidate clinton? Him having the popular vote didn't seem to bother clinton back then. It was justice served though. That was his payback for defending her on emails during the debate.
Remember when Trump was yelling about rigging and now that he won the election, he won't back up his talk. He is not going to back up his presidency, loons.

Remember when Trump was yelling about rigging and now that he won the election, he won't back up his talk. He is not going to back up his presidency, loons.

He's not even in office yet, and hillary might still steal the show like she did with bernie. Like I just said on another thread. What guy is perfect. obama told people they could keep their health insurance if they liked it. Major blunder? Or give him a pass cuz you like him?

The snowflakes of the far right were told not to hit, OK.

You guys thought you were tough, and then got the stuffing beat on you.

You are snowflakes, and that's the end of it.

Better than a dishonest POS like you.

Forum List

Back