Records: Too many votes in 37% of Detroit’s precincts

2 or 3 × 248. Let's use 3 since 52 of the precincts had 5 or more. So, in just one city at least 744 votes. That is enough to change any result for a city, whether local or otherwise, yet you claim no big deal. Now multiply that by all the total number of precincts in the nation. We have a problem.
Since the OP didn't provide a link: Records: Too many votes in 37% of Detroit’s precincts

There were some precincts which had too many ballots, compared to the log books, and there were some which had too few.

For the most part, they were only off by two or three ballots. Nowhere near enough to affect the outcome.

From the link:

Here is a breakdown of the irregularities in Detroit’s 662 precincts:

■236 precincts in balance — equal numbers of voters counted by workers and machines

■248 precincts with too many votes and no explanation (77 were 1 over; 62 were 2 over, 37 were 3 over, 20 were 4 over, 52 were 5 or more over).

■144 precincts with too few votes and no explanation (81 were 1 under, 29 were 2 under; 19 were 3 under; 7 were 4 under; 8 were 5 or more under)

■34 precincts out of balance but with an explanation
Show me a single Detroit candidate who won by less than 800 votes.

And you can't extrapolate out to the entire country. Detroit made the news precisely because they are the EXCEPTION.

You are demonstrating innumeracy.

ETA: Here are the Detroit election results. You will find the candidates for every office won by many thousands, if not tens of thousands: Latest election results from Metro Detroit and Michigan

I love how you tards drink some piss that was never proved, and then begin to state it as a fact soon after.
Well, maybe.

But there are many ways to commit voter fraud, I know Chicago/ Cook County historically excels in that.

And one cannot help but wonder just how homogenized are black people in this country? Such as, in the 2012 election, in 59 precincts in Philadelphia Obama received 19,605 votes and Romney got 0.
Cannot assign much independent thinking in that group. In 59 Philadelphia voting divisions, Mitt Romney got zero votes
It is not surprising so many black people decided not to vote for the party whose propaganda mills take great pains to convey just how much they hate negroes on a daily basis.

And you will take the first answer that comes to your mind, be satisfied nothing odd occurring here, and move on. Interesting.

I love how you tards drink some piss that was never proved, and then begin to state it as a fact soon after.
Well, maybe.

But there are many ways to commit voter fraud, I know Chicago/ Cook County historically excels in that.

And one cannot help but wonder just how homogenized are black people in this country? Such as, in the 2012 election, in 59 precincts in Philadelphia Obama received 19,605 votes and Romney got 0.
Cannot assign much independent thinking in that group. In 59 Philadelphia voting divisions, Mitt Romney got zero votes
It is not surprising so many black people decided not to vote for the party whose propaganda mills take great pains to convey just how much they hate negroes on a daily basis.

And you will take the first answer that comes to your mind, be satisfied nothing odd occurring here, and move on. Interesting.
It was not the first answer that came to my mind. I proved it on this very forum a long time ago. I pointed out, every single day, for weeks, the hate the Right directed at blacks.

Nice try.

Well, maybe.

Ever considered being an example?

Well I have certainly made merry with a number of your "pearls of wisdom"--- so I think it fine for you to try your hand at it.

(still no one can answer my suspicions)

Hmm, more votes than voters. can you say, 'sanctuary city'?

It was not more votes than voters. Reading comprehension fail.

r 37 percent, tabulated more ballots than the number of voters tallied by workers in the poll books

My reading comprehension says "More ballots than voters."

You said "sanctuary city", clearly implying a different meaning.

I find it interesting the OP failed to mention there were also precincts where there were LESS ballots than had been logged.

That's probably why he didn't provide a link.

I did.

Well, maybe.

It was not the first answer that came to my mind. I proved it on this very forum a long time ago. I pointed out, every single day, for weeks, the hate the Right directed at blacks.

Nice try.

Which is why I struggle giving you any credit at all.

I am certain the vast majority of whites in America do not hate anyone!

But because lefties are so full of themselves and so utterly misguided on the important matters of life, starting with knowing and serving God, they find themselves behind the eight ball on almost any social or political issue. So they make things up and they become demagogues. And the only reason they can survive at all is because the media, the entertainment industry, govt agencies, a large swath of greedy money makers in particular industries, and nutty professors and educators are on their side. And that, in a nutshell, is why our nation is so totally screwed up and out of touch with life itself.

Are you stating it doesn't happen any where else? That Detroit is the exception of the entire US? If 37%, as here did, then yes, we have a problem.

And the fact in Detroit the votes above for any 1candidate were in thousands does not make it so everywhere.

It's Official: Chula Vista Candidate Wins by 2 Votes

LOCAL RESULTS: Robinson wins Lake Arthur council seat in runoff

to make this seem ok, is just like saying voting without id and proof of citizenship is ok.

2 or 3 × 248. Let's use 3 since 52 of the precincts had 5 or more. So, in just one city at least 744 votes. That is enough to change any result for a city, whether local or otherwise, yet you claim no big deal. Now multiply that by all the total number of precincts in the nation. We have a problem.
Since the OP didn't provide a link: Records: Too many votes in 37% of Detroit’s precincts

There were some precincts which had too many ballots, compared to the log books, and there were some which had too few.

For the most part, they were only off by two or three ballots. Nowhere near enough to affect the outcome.

From the link:

■236 precincts in balance — equal numbers of voters counted by workers and machines

■248 precincts with too many votes and no explanation (77 were 1 over; 62 were 2 over, 37 were 3 over, 20 were 4 over, 52 were 5 or more over).

■144 precincts with too few votes and no explanation (81 were 1 under, 29 were 2 under; 19 were 3 under; 7 were 4 under; 8 were 5 or more under)

Show me a single Detroit candidate who won by less than 800 votes.

And you can't extrapolate out to the entire country. Detroit made the news precisely because they are the EXCEPTION.

You are demonstrating innumeracy.

ETA: Here are the Detroit election results. You will find the candidates for every office won by many thousands, if not tens of thousands: Latest election results from Metro Detroit and Michigan

"Overall, state records show 10.6 percent of the precincts in the 22 counties that began the retabulation process couldn’t be recounted because of state law that bars recounts for unbalanced precincts or ones with broken seals.

The problems were the worst in Detroit, where discrepancies meant officials couldn’t recount votes in 392 precincts, or nearly 60 percent. And two-thirds of those precincts had too many votes."

Dems wanted to prevent recounts where their Voter Fraud efforts were the most robust

Well, maybe.

Ever considered being an example?

Well I have certainly made merry with a number of your "pearls of wisdom"--- so I think it fine for you to try your hand at it.

(still no one can answer my suspicions)

Whites like you lecturing blacks on homogeneity is oh so very rich hon.

Well, maybe.

Romney was a "Hater"? Really?

I am certain the vast majority of whites in America do not hate anyone!
I am also certain of this. However, the pseudocon propaganda mills take great pains to coddle and nurture the haters, and thus stain the entire Republican party.

Blacks will not vote for a party which panders to the haters instead of the righteous.

From the link:

I believe that was stated back four weeks ago. it's why they didn't want to do the recounts.

Well, maybe.

No, but you are. And all of your fellow travelers.

It is YOU and your kind who have run off minority voters.

From the link:

I believe that was stated back four weeks ago. it's why they didn't want to do the recounts.
No, it is why they couldn't do the recounts.

Well, maybe.

No, but you are. And all of your fellow travelers.

It is YOU and your kind who have run off minority voters.
yeah cause we didn't agree to keep in inner cities for their entire lives.

I've pointed out many times on this forum that poll workers are poorly trained and incompetent. This will turn out to be another example of easily preventable human error.

But the meme is already started that this was some kind of fraud, and the rubes bleev it because they want to bleev it.

Forum List

Back