Record one in FOUR high school students say they are gay, bisexual or 'questioning' their sexuality, official CDC data shows

If you knew anything about human psychology you'd understand but you don't all you want to do is make sure the world is a carbon copy of your approval.
If you knew anything about normal secuality and the percentage of people who deviate from it, you’d know that 25% of people aren’t gay. That’s just more od the progressives trying to normalize deviancy.

Yeah, right….we were killing them.

No way that 25% of young people have this form of sexually deviancy. It’s been made trendy by progressives, and kids are very malleable. My own niece came home from school and happily announced she was bi. She introduced her new “girlfriend,” and it lasted a month. She went back to boys, and hasn’t looked back.
You mean she was left alone and re-adjusted on her own? Who would have guessed?

Yeah, right….we were killing them.

No way that 25% of young people have this form of sexually deviancy. It’s been made trendy by progressives, and kids are very malleable. My own niece came home from school and happily announced she was bi. She introduced her new “girlfriend,” and it lasted a month. She went back to boys, and hasn’t looked back.
Clearly you do not understand much about bisexuality

The percentage of students who do not view themselves as straight has more than doubled in recent years — from 11 percent in 2015 to 24.5 percent in 2021.

Rates of alternate sexualities in school-aged children are much higher than the adult population - where about seven percent are gay, bisexual or other.

Around a quarter of high school students identify as gay, bisexual or have a more fluid sexuality, official data suggests.

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention's biannual youth report found that just 75.5 percent of 14 to 18-year-olds said they were heterosexual in 2021 - a new low.

The remainder said they were either bisexual (12.1 percent), gay or lesbian (3.2 percent), 'other' (3.9 percent) or said they 'questioned' their sexuality (5.2 percent).

b3dc9a32fcd672a342ef50b1249d483c

Social contagion/Propaganda works.

That said high school students would fuck goats if social media/pop stars told them it was cool.

It is a social contagion.

I feel sorry for these teens. As a teen in the 80s my embarrassment was the hair and clothes, just like pretty much everyone before me.

Imagine your embarrassment was the two years you fooled around with the same sex, or everyone. Or worse: took hormones and had body parts lobbed off.

What your small and defective mind fails to grasp is the fact that this legislation in no way normalizes pedophilia or decriminalizes. What it does do is recognize the attraction to minors as a mental illness and treats it accordingly. There are pedophiles who understand that their attractions are wrong and they do not want to offend. Yet they are shamed and forced to live in the shadows with little or not support or access to mental health service. No other type of mental illness is treated that way. The idea is to help them live normal lives free of discrimination as long as they keep their tendencies in check, and by doing so, increase the chances that they will not offend. But I don’t really expect you to understand any of that

What your small and defective mind fails to grasp is the fact that this legislation in no way normalizes pedophilia or decriminalizes. What it does do is recognize the attraction to minors as a mental illness and treats it accordingly. There are pedophiles who understand that their attractions are wrong and they do not want to offend. Yet they are shamed and forced to live in the shadows with little or not support or access to mental health service. No other type of mental illness is treated that way. The idea is to help them live normal lives free of discrimination as long as they keep their tendencies in check, and by doing so, increase the chances that they will not offend. But I don’t really expect you to understand any of that
Wrong. It removes the explicit definition of sexual orientation, that doesnt include pedophilia. Therefore, broadens the definition of sexual orientation.

What does it matter if 25 percent are gay? I could care less and that could mean a whole lot more women won't ever have kids. No more abortion. No downsides really.

What does it matter if 25 percent are gay? I could care less and that could mean a whole lot more women won't ever have kids. No more abortion. No downsides really.
Because 25% of the population is NOT gay, and kids are being indoctrinated into thinking it’s the thing to be. How is that a good thing?

Wrong. It removes the explicit definition of sexual orientation, that doesnt include pedophilia. Therefore, broadens the definition of sexual orientation.
Actually I agree that including the sexual attraction to children by adults under the term “sexual orientation” is problematic because it puts it on the same level as age appropriate sexual attractions. But the fact is YOU LIED when you said that the goal is to “normalize” pedophilia. That implies that it would be making actual sexual contact with children by adults ok-”normal. That is dishonest and provocative flam baiting and fear mongering. And you did that completely out of context with no reference to the law that you may-or may not have had in mind when you posted that. WE DO NOT want to make sex with kids normal or acceptable SO CUT THE BULLSHIT RIGHT NOW!

Again, the intent of the law is to treat attraction to minors as any other mental health problem while encouraging these people to seek help as many of them understand that it is wrong do not want to offend. At the same time, it protects them from discrimination and harassment that would drive them into the shaddows and prevent them from getting that help. IT PROTECTS CHILDREN. You would have to be really stupid not to understand that.

Last edited:
Because 25% of the population is NOT gay, and kids are being indoctrinated into thinking it’s the thing to be. How is that a good thing?
Kids will experiment. So what. It is part of discovering who they are. At the end of the day, they will find that they are either gay, straight or bi. That is not the result of indoctrination . It is just who they turn out to be. How is that a bad thing? Get over it allready!.

Forum List

Back