Record one in FOUR high school students say they are gay, bisexual or 'questioning' their sexuality, official CDC data shows

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia
The percentage of students who do not view themselves as straight has more than doubled in recent years — from 11 percent in 2015 to 24.5 percent in 2021.

Rates of alternate sexualities in school-aged children are much higher than the adult population - where about seven percent are gay, bisexual or other.

Around a quarter of high school students identify as gay, bisexual or have a more fluid sexuality, official data suggests.

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention's biannual youth report found that just 75.5 percent of 14 to 18-year-olds said they were heterosexual in 2021 - a new low.

The remainder said they were either bisexual (12.1 percent), gay or lesbian (3.2 percent), 'other' (3.9 percent) or said they 'questioned' their sexuality (5.2 percent).

b3dc9a32fcd672a342ef50b1249d483c

Social contagion/Propaganda works.

That said high school students would fuck goats if social media/pop stars told them it was cool.

Humans have had sex with animals for thousands of years before social media came into existence less than a generation ago.

Young people are more likely to explore sexuality through actual sexual encounters with both sexes.. Duh....

Shiiiiit. Just wait until the Ds successfully normalize pedophilia.

If the CDC is telling the truth - which is questionable - then lib grooming in schools and popular media is successful beyond our wildest imagination

God help us

It is EXTREMELY RARE that any kid under 15 KNOWs WHO or WHAT they are!!! Most of them are still going thru puberty at that time...
and have no clue what their actual feelings and emotions are regarding themselves.

And kids that are younger are just mentally brainwashed, because they trust that these "adults" know what they are talking about.
They don't know enough about the world, society, medicine, politics, or humanity to discern the difference between being used as political fodder or being led to the slaughter.

Hell, a lot of people don't even figure themselves out until their 20's or 30's.

AND I WILL SAY THIS AGAIN................

WHY ARE THE CHILD ENDANGERMENT LAWS THAT HAVE BEEN ON THE LAW BOOKS FOR MANY DECADES NOW, NOT BEING ENFORCED BY ANY POLITICIAN???

It is EXTREMELY RARE that any kid under 15 KNOWs WHO or WHAT they are!!! Most of them are still going thru puberty at that time...
and have no clue what their actual feelings and emotions are regarding themselves.

And kids that are younger are just mentally brainwashed, because they trust that these "adults" know what they are talking about.
They don't know enough about the world, society, medicine, politics, or humanity to discern the difference between being used as political fodder or being led to the slaughter.

Hell, a lot of people don't even figure themselves out until their 20's or 30's.

AND I WILL SAY THIS AGAIN................

WHY ARE THE CHILD ENDANGERMENT LAWS THAT HAVE BEEN ON THE LAW BOOKS FOR MANY DECADES NOW, NOT BEING ENFORCED BY ANY POLITICIAN???
Did it take you until twenty one to figure out if you twas ghey or not?

Force America's kids into left wing homo controlled public education, and that's what you get.... They all get raped by homos and initialized, just as some who OPPOSED SCHOOL VOUCHERS wanted all along...

R.5d0333258019776427239619c0c53518

President Obama opens Smithsonian's African American museum | Daily ...

No it doesn't niblick---- no one in my generational family ever frenched a goat. YOU are the one trying to claim normal animal incestry.
You are trying to infer beastiality upon my character like all low life knuckle draggers do. Now tee-hee like a little bitch boi.

Force America's kids into left wing homo controlled public education, and that's what you get.... They all get raped by homos and initialized, just as some who OPPOSED SCHOOL VOUCHERS wanted all along...

R.5d0333258019776427239619c0c53518

President Obama opens Smithsonian's African American museum | Daily ...'s African American museum | Daily ...

All the kids have been raped, my you are totally insane for a Jew.

All the kids have been raped, my you are totally insane for a Jew.

Lie all you want, but plenty of homosexuals will admit they became gay when a gay raped them between ages 4-6.

The percentage of students who do not view themselves as straight has more than doubled in recent years — from 11 percent in 2015 to 24.5 percent in 2021.

Rates of alternate sexualities in school-aged children are much higher than the adult population - where about seven percent are gay, bisexual or other.

Around a quarter of high school students identify as gay, bisexual or have a more fluid sexuality, official data suggests.

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention's biannual youth report found that just 75.5 percent of 14 to 18-year-olds said they were heterosexual in 2021 - a new low.

The remainder said they were either bisexual (12.1 percent), gay or lesbian (3.2 percent), 'other' (3.9 percent) or said they 'questioned' their sexuality (5.2 percent).

b3dc9a32fcd672a342ef50b1249d483c

Social contagion/Propaganda works.

That said high school students would fuck goats if social media/pop stars told them it was cool.
The key phrase is "high school students." It's what they teach in the Public Fool System these days. Take your kids out ... and they miraculously turn straight and normal again.

"Transexuality" does not exist. Humans are binary, and with the exception of extremely rare biological anomalies (0.007% of the human population), boys are boys and girls are girls. The idea that someone might be the opposite gender from their birth-gonads is insidious and MUST BE QUASHED. Right-thinking people must deny this falsehood wherever is encountered in their daily lives.

True gender dysphoria is also quite rare, and is a mental disorder requiring treatment. Affirmation or, worse, medical intervention to patronize the delusion, is akin to buying a uniform for a psychotic who thinks he is Napoleon.

The real question is, why is the larger Leftist community peddling this false, evil notion? The answer is as obvious as it is shocking: to destroy families. To alienate as many children from their parents as possible.

The Left is evil. When are we going to wake up and realize it?

When I was in school in the 1960's and 1970's, Homo children were very rare, taking it in the caboose was an adult thing.

Although I was unjustly accused of it in 8th Grade- and I also successfully defended my manhood.

"Transexuality" does not exist. Humans are binary, and with the exception of extremely rare biological anomalies (0.007% of the human population), boys are boys and girls are girls. The idea that someone might be the opposite gender from their birth-gonads is insidious and MUST BE QUASHED. Right-thinking people must deny this falsehood wherever is encountered in their daily lives.

True gender dysphoria is also quite rare, and is a mental disorder requiring treatment. Affirmation or, worse, medical intervention to patronize the delusion, is akin to buying a uniform for a psychotic who thinks he is Napoleon.

The real question is, why is the larger Leftist community peddling this false, evil notion? The answer is as obvious as it is shocking: to destroy families. To alienate as many children from their parents as possible.

The Left is evil. When are we going to wake up and realize it?

WHIFF

A human age 3 has a sexual device that is not yet initialized. If it goes uninitialized to age 17, it stays hetro. If it gets "initialized" as homo before that, it is homo for life.

Homosexuals KNOW THIS.

THAT is why they are OBSESSED with public education and boy scouts and adopting kids.

from their birth

is totally fucking WRONG.

Forum List

Back