Record low tornado count!

No Skook, I will not be your top. Not the way I swing. So stop asking.

Now, the quick summary as to why global warming won't change tornado rates much either way ...

A. Tornadoes need moist unstable air coming up from the Gulf of Mexico.

B. Tornadoes need wind shear, which is driven by the jet stream.

Global warming makes more of "A" and less of "B", so it's kind of a wash.

Wind shear is a change in wind speeds at a right angle and is a factor in hurricane development. It stand to reason that if there are more hurricanes as Warmers suggest, then more tornadoes would be a consequence. It is driven by temperature differences across a front. So higher temps with global warming should create more opportunity for greater differences across fronts.

And you never explained the change of climate in the Sahara nor what caused the Little Ice Age. Why am I not surprised?

Sure I did. I implied natural causes. English, learn it.

I also pointed out how your train of logic was 'effin retarded.

You're telling us "climate changed naturally in the past, so humans can't change climate".

That's as stupid as saying "forest fires were caused naturally in the past, so humans can't cause forest fires".

I've never encountered an intelligent and moral denier. Any person who possesses reason and common sense instantly sees right through denier stupidity. Of course, there are few corrupt intelligent deniers who understand that they're spouting shit. They just lie for the money and power.

EXPLAIN THE NATURAL CAUSING THAT CAUSED THE LITTLE ICE AGE AND THE DRAMATIC CLIMATE CHANGE IN THE SAHARA! And I never claimed that man can’t affect climate. How’s that for English?

Wind shear is a change in wind speeds at a right angle and is a factor in hurricane development. It stand to reason that if there are more hurricanes as Warmers suggest,

Nobody suggests that. They suggest more powerful hurricanes, not more numbers of hurricanes.

then more tornadoes would be a consequence. It is driven by temperature differences across a front.

The wind shear is driven more by the jet stream, and global warming causes a weaker jet stream, hence less wind shear.

Wind shear is a change in wind speeds at a right angle and is a factor in hurricane development. It stand to reason that if there are more hurricanes as Warmers suggest,

Nobody suggests that. They suggest more powerful hurricanes, not more numbers of hurricanes.

then more tornadoes would be a consequence. It is driven by temperature differences across a front.

The wind shear is driven more by the jet stream, and global warming causes a weaker jet stream, hence less wind shear.

No, wind shear is driven by winds coming at right angles.

EXPLAIN THE NATURAL CAUSING THAT CAUSED THE LITTLE ICE AGE AND THE DRAMATIC CLIMATE CHANGE IN THE SAHARA!

First explain the relevance of your question. I'm not going into a detailed explanation of the science unless I'm convinced you're asking in good faith. I don't do weasel games, and you look like you're playing a weasel game.

Look at me for an example of honesty. I make my points directly, without playing weasel question games. My point is that your "Climate changes naturally, so humans can't change climate!" line of reasoning is quite stupid.

And I never claimed that man can’t affect climate. How’s that for English?

Then what point are you trying to make? Don't expect me to be a mind reader. I can only go by what your write. If you've got a point to make, have the guts to state it directly.

EXPLAIN THE NATURAL CAUSING THAT CAUSED THE LITTLE ICE AGE AND THE DRAMATIC CLIMATE CHANGE IN THE SAHARA!

First explain the relevance of your question. I'm not going into a detailed explanation of the science unless I'm convinced you're asking in good faith. I don't do weasel games, and you look like you're playing a weasel game.

Look at me for an example of honesty. I make my points directly, without playing weasel question games. My point is that your "Climate changes naturally, so humans can't change climate!" line of reasoning is quite stupid.

And I never claimed that man can’t affect climate. How’s that for English?

Then what point are you trying to make? Don't expect me to be a mind reader. I can only go by what your write. If you've got a point to make, have the guts to state it directly.

Does the climate change naturally? Have there been periods of more rapid shifts than other times? What is the ratio of human generated CO2 emissions that drive the rate change?

Selling the "more tornadoes" idea was just a bridge too far.. But they TRIED..

No, they didn't. You're just making everything up. You do that all the time now.

On the bright side, given how spectacularly you've failed at all the science for so many years, your attempts at conspiracy theory propaganda will have to go better than your attempts at science.

Selling the "more tornadoes" idea was just a bridge too far.. But they TRIED..

No, they didn't. You're just making everything up. You do that all the time now.

On the bright side, given how spectacularly you've failed at all the science for so many years, your attempts at conspiracy theory propaganda will have to go better than your attempts at science.

Your refusal to admit there are bigger temp swings which should result in more tornadoes is telling.

Does the climate change naturally? Have there been periods of more rapid shifts than other times? What is the ratio of human generated CO2 emissions that drive the rate change?

And what point are you trying to make? Again, I don't read minds.

An honest person would just answer the questions. Did you not just make a claim of being honest? Let me help you, yes you did. You expect others to answer your questions, how utterly transparent in your dishonesty.

Listen s0n....I know you tried to get me banned because I offended you after making a comment about your cat.

As I've pointed out before, you primarily display histrionic personality disorder ("PAY ATTENTION TO ME ME ME!"), but you also show a streak of paranoia.

Other deniers display more of narcissistic, sociopathic, antisocial or schizotypal personality disorder. The denier cult is kind of a collection of personality disorders.

Listen s0n....I know you tried to get me banned because I offended you after making a comment about your cat.

As I've pointed out before, you primarily display histrionic personality disorder ("PAY ATTENTION TO ME ME ME!"), but you also show a streak of paranoia.

Other deniers display more of narcissistic, sociopathic, antisocial or schizotypal personality disorder. The denier cult is kind of a collection of personality disorders.

...and you lie a lot.

What part of "by 2080" in that article was unclear to you? Do you think the current year is 2080?

Sop, did you lie deliberately there, out of butthurt against me and cult fervor, or were you just being a moron?
Can't stop lying can you. "By 2080" implies something happening that culminates in that year, not starting that year.GD I hate you lying twisting scum.

Can't stop lying can you. "By 2080" implies something happening that culminates in that year, not starting that year.

No, it doesn't. Lordy lordy, you people are dumb.

I know you're not lying. You just really are as stupid as you appear. You actually believe the crap you spout.

An honest person would just answer the questions.

An honest person would tell you where to put your dishonest and cowardly weasel games, as I'm doing. If you're too gutless to make a point directly, just say so. As it stands, that is the point you've made.

I asked questions as a form of extracting truth from you, you understand that and are avoiding. It is okay, you are desperate and need to use terms like coward and weasel to weasel and cower from truth.

I asked questions as a form of extracting truth from you, you understand that and are avoiding.

No, you were doing the weasel tapdance. You expected me to waste time giving detailed answers, which you would just handwave away because they didn't match whatever propaganda point you wanted to make. I've seen the denier weasel act a thousand times before. I'm kind of insulted by your lack of effort at deception.

There is one way to show you're not a weasel. Answer your own questions, and then directly state the point of the questions. You've still got a chance to show that not all deniers are intellectual cowards.

Also, note that I'm not peppering you with questions, and that instead I'm stating direct points. It's an honesty and integrity thing, so you probably can't understand.

Forum List

Back