Record low tornado count!

global warming is causing that
also, Trump
also police/wh***s/
white supremacists
right wingers
Republicans
etc

This lack of tornadoes has been disastrous for my business...

I sell single-wides in Kansas...

article-0-0018F87400000258-205_634x414.jpg

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

And it`s clear to you that in 2080 there will be more tornadoes?

No, it's not clear to me that's the case, as the science stating that is rather tenuous. Much more data collection and research will be necessity.

"Researchers examined how global warming will affect severe weather during the heart of tornado season — March, April and May. They found that while the yearly tornado total will climb by 2080
Explain how it can get from fewer (now) to more in 2080 which is the part that is unclear to you. You must have a pretty weird definition of "climb"

Your bonehead error there was assuming any climb would have to start right now.

Now that I've explained it to you in grade-school level terms, do you now understand your screwup, or do I need to dumb it down further?

Last edited:
People like Fort Fun and Mamooth......

Don't you have any life outside of blubbering at the people who have been humiliating you for so many years?

Even the other deniers don't focus their entire lives on pout-stalking me. You're unique in your weepy wussitude.

Last edited:
Let’s start with you telling me your qualifications for analyzing climate data and rendering hypothesis, or judging the accuracy of models.

I have an excellent grasp of statistics and physics. I am unbiased and rational. I'm skeptical of everyone, so I check the primary data. I easily recognize conspiracy theories and bad science. The deniers here lack those qualities, which is why they get everything wrong.

When your done with that, explain why the Sahara Desert was a fertile expanse with diverse bio population including many mammals only 15,000 years ago, but is dry and supports little life now. Then tell me what caused the Little Ice Age. These were both major climate events. I’m waiting......

See? Faulty reasoning on your part. Your line of reasoning there was "Climate changed naturally in the past, so humans can't change climate". That's every bit as stupid as saying "Forest fires used to always occur naturally, so humans can't cause forest fires."

I've never met a denier who was a solid rational thinker, and I probably never will. Rational thinkers just don't get sucked in by the denier cult.

Let’s start with you telling me your qualifications for analyzing climate data and rendering hypothesis, or judging the accuracy of models.

I have an excellent grasp of statistics and physics. I am unbiased and rational. I'm skeptical of everyone, so I check the primary data. I easily recognize conspiracy theories and bad science. The deniers here lack those qualities, which is why they get everything wrong.

When your done with that, explain why the Sahara Desert was a fertile expanse with diverse bio population including many mammals only 15,000 years ago, but is dry and supports little life now. Then tell me what caused the Little Ice Age. These were both major climate events. I’m waiting......

See? Faulty reasoning on your part. Your line of reasoning there was "Climate changed naturally in the past, so humans can't change climate". That's every bit as stupid as saying "Forest fires used to always occur naturally, so humans can't cause forest fires."

I've never met a denier who was a solid rational thinker, and I probably never will. Rational thinkers just don't get sucked in by the denier cult.

So you have no formal training. You’re dismissed.

And you never explained the change of climate in the Sahara nor what caused the Little Ice Age. Why am I not surprised?

This just goes to show that Global warming is a goddamn joke that has no evidence whatsoever of causing storms.

There's no trend or meat on the bone.

People like Fort Fun and Mamooth......

Don't you have any life outside of blubbering at the people who have been humiliating you for so many years?

Even the other deniers don't focus their entire lives on pout-stalking me. You're unique in your weepy wussitude.

Lol...heres a guy calling me a wuss....uses words like any good fairy-man progressive. We all know the type...."I dont appreciate the micro-aggressions!"

Hey what can I say s0n....I have a penchant for identifying limpwristers. Been embarrassing them in public places for decades when the opportunity arises.....with a big ass smile on my face as they screw themselves into the ground with anger.

Deniers spit in the faces of alarmists where it all matters.....the area of public policy related to climate change. Because we can.....and it's a fucking hoot....all the winning!

Btw....nobody even knows for sure if you're a man or woman in here......but I'm the wuss!:flirtysmile4:

And you never explained the change of climate in the Sahara nor what caused the Little Ice Age. Why am I not surprised?

Sure I did. I implied natural causes. English, learn it.

I also pointed out how your train of logic was 'effin retarded.

You're telling us "climate changed naturally in the past, so humans can't change climate".

That's as stupid as saying "forest fires were caused naturally in the past, so humans can't cause forest fires".

I've never encountered an intelligent and moral denier. Any person who possesses reason and common sense instantly sees right through denier stupidity. Of course, there are few corrupt intelligent deniers who understand that they're spouting shit. They just lie for the money and power.

Lol...heres a guy calling me a wuss....

No Skook, I will not be your top. Not the way I swing. So stop asking.

Now, the quick summary as to why global warming won't change tornado rates much either way ...

A. Tornadoes need moist unstable air coming up from the Gulf of Mexico.

B. Tornadoes need wind shear, which is driven by the jet stream.

Global warming makes more of "A" and less of "B", so it's kind of a wash.

This just goes to show that Global warming is a goddamn joke that has no evidence whatsoever of causing storms
When you say stupid things like this, you basically tell everyone you know less than nothing about global warming.

100 years of records aint nearly enough to tell trend...

How can you be so sure? If we had a few thousand years of hurricane and tornado records maybe we could say so one way or another but this?

Really, professor? Could you point us all to your published science which upends the entire climate community by provong this?

Come on...you are spouting your gut feelings on a scientific topic you know less than nothing about. And you are only doing this because of your politics and superstitions.

Really, professor? Could you point us all to your published science which upends the entire climate community by provong this?

Come on...you are spouting your gut feelings on a scientific topic you know less than nothing about. And you are only doing this because of your politics and superstitions.

I watch this stuff pretty closely so I'd suggest checking out Former Dr.William grays work as he shared the same beliefs as me and he was one of the for most experts in seasonal hurricane predictions.

Maybe the work done is right but I believe we're in for surprises.

Lol...heres a guy calling me a wuss....

No Skook, I will not be your top. Not the way I swing. So stop asking.

Now, the quick summary as to why global warming won't change tornado rates much either way ...

A. Tornadoes need moist unstable air coming up from the Gulf of Mexico.

B. Tornadoes need wind shear, which is driven by the jet stream.

Global warming makes more of "A" and less of "B", so it's kind of a wash.

Listen s0n....I know you tried to get me banned because I offended you after making a comment about your cat. That makes you a fairy. Men dont pull that kind of shit.:gay:

But I'm the wuss!:fingerscrossed::fingerscrossed:

Old Rocks et. al. all told us a few years back that tornado strength and frequency was going to go through the roof. The opposite happened..... just like so many of the ghey climate crusader predictions.

More AGW k00k losing.

New Record Low Tornado Count as of October 3 « Roy Spencer, PhD

I'm laughing....after Joplin a few years back, especially Old Rocks and some of the other alarmists started throwing bombs with warnings of "bigger and more frequent tornado's due to climate change"

Like so so many other hail Mary passes.....fAiL.:113::cul2::cul2:. What a bunch of fucking bozo's

And yet, the third most powerful hurricane on record to hit the US hit Trump country.

lol

What a bunch of retards.

As AGW makes no predictions about tornadoes, and nobody here was predicting it, just why is Skook being so retarded?

Oh, that's right. It's skook. He can't help it. He's the one consistently making idiot "Look, a snowflake!" threads, even though we point out how 'effin retarded that is. You just can't fix stupid at that level.

Selling the "more tornadoes" idea was just a bridge too far.. But they TRIED.. Certainly sold the idea of both drought and flooding in the same package. Guess the ABSENCE of tornadoes also is hopeful for the remaining GW holdouts - since the science says with UNIFORM warming at the ground and mid-levels thunderstorms just get wetter. A scenario that "dampens" the probability of having tornadoes.

There's hope for you yet Squidly. :113:

More AGW k00k losing.

New Record Low Tornado Count as of October 3 « Roy Spencer, PhD

I'm laughing....after Joplin a few years back, especially Old Rocks and some of the other alarmists started throwing bombs with warnings of "bigger and more frequent tornado's due to climate change"

Like so so many other hail Mary passes.....fAiL.:113::cul2::cul2:. What a bunch of fucking bozo's

And yet, the third most powerful hurricane on record to hit the US hit Trump country.

lol

What a bunch of retards.

Hurricanes don't hit Blue states ninny. They ALL virtually hit "Trump country".

Couldn't assess the damage in a major blue city.. They are already disaster areas. :poke:

Forum List

Back