Global weather related disaster losses at record low!

2018 Global Weather-Related Disaster Losses At Record Low (So Far)

How fucking funny is this people? I cant stop laughing! Every day in here, you'd think extreme weather events were about to take down the planet if you read posts by the 2 or 3 hysterical climate crusaders in this forum!!

:aug08_031::aug08_031::aug08_031:

Lol....nobody is caring about your k00k bomb throwing nuttiness!:113::boohoo:
In the 60 year history of Leftist hysteria of cataclysmic events they are batting .000.

Hey Weatherman....I'm thinking it's time to dust off the ENVIRONMENT forum scoreboard again. Last time that Photucket Classic was posted up, the score was 128- 10 with skeptics dominating. Since then, Paris Treaty died, CPP is now on the ash heap of history. Zero climate action from Congress and renewable energy growing at a snail's pace. Fuckers have nothing to celebrate.....and the EPA getting flushed as we speak and nobody giving a shit about climate change. Yuk...yuk....

How fucking funny is this people? I cant stop laughing! Every day in here, you'd think extreme weather events were about to take down the planet if you read posts by the 2 or 3 hysterical climate crusaders in this forum!!

It's a flat oout and out lie. Take your source and shove it up your ass
Settled science.

image.png

Settled science.

View attachment 207806

Evenflow, didn't even try to show WHY he thought it was a lie.

:lol:

Settled science.

View attachment 207806

Evenflow, didn't even try to show WHY he thought it was a lie.

:lol:
It’s obvious - his masters never let him know.

The source is The World Bank dummy. You just dont like that Anthony Watts exposes climate crusader fakery all the time!:113:. Watts makes Old Rocks head explode weekly in here!

Lol....doesnt matter either way s0n....nobody is sitting home worried about extreme weather stuff. Nobody except the hysterical among us. So the bumpy cucumber remains squarely in your pooper!

Last edited:

Of course, those hnumbers are fake and compiled by paid deniers to fool you guillible fools.

$330 bn, in 2017 (second highest ever): https://www.munichre.com/site/corpo...627349/MunichRe-NatCat-2017-PR-2018-01-04.pdf

Of course, those hnumbers are fake and compiled by paid deniers to fool you guillible fools.

$330 bn, in 2017 (second highest ever): https://www.munichre.com/site/corpo...627349/MunichRe-NatCat-2017-PR-2018-01-04.pdf
The World Bank lied?

Keep going, this is good.

You are a truly stupid person since it was year 2018 Global GNP not year 2017 insurance losses as YOU idiotically bring up. The article is focusing on year 2018, not 2017 as YOU bray about.

From the link you didn't read,

"Through seven months of 2018 weather-related disaster losses as proportion of global GDP are at a record low."

red bolding mine

I'm still waiting on those links s0n....3 or 4 days now! What's up with that? Do you need it restated s0n? Makes your post here immaterial.:113:. Not trying to change your mind of course. Simply highlighting for the curious how University of Mars your thinking is on climate change!:fingerscrossed::fingerscrossed:

Last edited:

You are a truly stupid person since it was year 2018 Global GNP not year 2017 insurance losses as YOU idiotically bring up. The article is focusing on year 2018, not 2017 as YOU bray about.

From the link you didn't read,

"Through seven months of 2018 weather-related disaster losses as proportion of global GDP are at a record low."

red bolding mine

Hey man....you know the ghey tactics we see in here these days. The losing is so pronounced what option do you have except throw up hail Mary fakery statements and hope the profoundly duped go for it! Here you have a bozo calling bs on World Bank statistics!:pinkygirly:. Can you just picture this fag?:iyfyus.jpg:

Where are the source links?

Last year's results are in.
The hurricane trio of Harvey, Irma and Maria will cost the insurance industry a record amount in 2017: the final insurance bill for those and other natural catastrophes, including a severe earthquake in Mexico, is expected to come to US$ 135bn – higher than ever before. And overall losses – i.e. including uninsured losses – amounted to US$ 330bn, the second-highest figure ever recorded for natural disasters. The only costlier year so far was 2011, when the Tohoku earthquake in Japan contributed to overall losses of US$ 354bn in today’s dollars.

Losses from weather-related natural catastrophes set a new record

https://www.munichre.com/site/corpo...627349/MunichRe-NatCat-2017-PR-2018-01-04.pdf

The hurricane trio of Harvey, Irma and Maria will cost the insurance industry a record amount in 2017: the final insurance bill for those and other natural catastrophes, including a severe earthquake in Mexico, is expected to come to US$ 135bn – higher than ever before. And overall losses – i.e. including uninsured losses – amounted to US$ 330bn, the second-highest figure ever recorded for natural disasters. The only costlier year so far was 2011, when the Tohoku earthquake in Japan contributed to overall losses of US$ 354bn in today’s dollars.

https://www.munichre.com/site/corpo...627349/MunichRe-NatCat-2017-PR-2018-01-04.pdf

Pop on your glasses s0n....the entire rest of the posters see World Bank clear as day. I cant help you:bye1:

Pop on your glasses s0n....the entire rest of the posters see World Bank clear as day. I cant help you:bye1:
I see World Bank cited...but no actual links to any data.
Maybe I should clean my glasses but you could help a brother out.

I see World Bank cited...but no actual links to any data.
Maybe I should clean my glasses but you could help a brother out.

Oy

Whatever you say s0n!:flirtysmile4:

What a load of bullshitiing dumbfuckery this thread is. The title is a complete lie.

First of all, the figures for the disasters that started in July are not even in. Most of those disasters are ongoing, and will probably be end of September before we can access the damage in dollar terms. Second, if the GDP is growing less than the losses from AGW, then we are in real trouble. But this is the kind of lie that Climate Depot peddles.

What a load of bullshitiing dumbfuckery this thread is. The title is a complete lie.

First of all, the figures for the disasters that started in July are not even in. Most of those disasters are ongoing, and will probably be end of September before we can access the damage in dollar terms. Second, if the GDP is growing less than the losses from AGW, then we are in real trouble. But this is the kind of lie that Climate Depot peddles.

You just dont like when the facts smack you upside the head. Sorry....pontificating at the alter of Speculation is ghey. Some in here think it better to navigate in a world of absolutes. To climate crusaders, absolutes dont exist....the world is what they say it is.

Fortunately, progressives losing decisively in the real world. How can
we tell? They are angry all the time!:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:! It's a dead giveaway to anybody s0n!!:113:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back