Recently.Rush Limbaugh Brings Up An Issue We Made Threads From.The Russians Counting The Ballots.LOL

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:2up: :boobies: :laugh2: It was actually today {January 12}, when Rush brought up the topic of "The Russians Hacking" once again, but it was how he worded it that almost had me laughing. Rush pretty much said what I have said a few times here, something along the lines of,,"How Did The Russians Know What States and Precincts To Break Into", and hack into the machines and tamper with the ballots.
:slap:, and after he said that, I just said to myself, OMG, thats exactly what I have been saying, and posting for weeks on this site.
Rush is right!,,,Now Come On! How did the Russians know what states to travel to and break into the precincts, and mess with a few million ballots? :dunno:

:2up: :boobies: :laugh2: It was actually today {January 12}, when Rush brought up the topic of "The Russians Hacking" once again, but it was how he worded it that almost had me laughing. Rush pretty much said what I have said a few times here, something along the lines of,,"How Did The Russians Know What States and Precincts To Break Into", and hack into the machines and tamper with the ballots.
:slap:, and after he said that, I just said to myself, OMG, thats exactly what I have been saying, and posting for weeks on this site.
Rush is right!,,,Now Come On! How did the Russians know what states to travel to and break into the precincts, and mess with a few million ballots? :dunno:

There is a thing called the Google Search engine..:tongue:

• Banned
and what took Rush so long to say it? right after Trump whipped Hillary, and later the Dems accused the Russians, i said to myself,,yah, right, how did the russians know what states to travel to and hack the voting systems? and Finally Rush says it.

The short answer is that it didn't happen. No foreign entity is alleged to have hacked into any American voting precinct.

I turned him off in 1990....
i remember 1990, i was dressing up in very very baggy pants dancing to "Cant Touch This"
I was an electronics tech for Tyson's Foods and would set out in my truck and eat lunch..or dinner, since I was on 2nd shift....
just kidding, it was 1990 when i could no longer tolerate living in misery{massachusetts} recession and all,,,packed two suitcases and flew to Sarasota,,,,what a difference! it was almost like moving from hell to heaven. I think i told u, spent the first year on Longboat Key. i was so blessed!

Yes and you far left drones can not seem to use it!

The Russians did not hack the elections!

right, and with everyone with a cell phone camera on them, where are the photos of the russians counting the votes?

I didn't say they did, I answered how it could happen..

Yes we know you do not know how to use google and if you think the Russians can hack anyone using google, just shows how disconnected from reality you truly are!

The elections were not hacked..

The DNC was hacked because the far left does not care about security!

And yes they tried to hack the RNC..

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/10/us/politics/russia-hack-hearing-clapper-rogers-brennan.html

Which defeats all the far left religious dogma spammed all over this board!

Yes we know you do not know how to use google and if you think the Russians can hack anyone using google, just shows how disconnected from reality you truly are!

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/10/us/politics/russia-hack-hearing-clapper-rogers-brennan.html

All of the facts aren't out yet News Boy...The Russians have information on Trump, maybe that is why he is so defensive .
The hackers are professionals , they are not playing with toys, this is serious and you blow it off.

Trump will have this hanging over his presidency unless if he shows 100% transparency which I find very concerning.

All of the facts aren't out yet News Boy...The Russians have information on Trump, maybe that is why he is so defensive .
The hackers are professionals , they are not playing with toys, this is serious and you blow it off.

Trump will have this hanging over his presidency unless if he shows 100% transparency which I find very concerning.

See how the far left will not believe anything other than fake news!

Even the far left NYTimes is defeating your far left religious dogma!

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/10/us/politics/donald-trump-russia-intelligence.html

See how the far left will ignore reality to support fake news!

Forum List

Back